Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception (31034 Views)

Zaidu Sanusi: 'I Will Keep Salah Quiet In Super Eagles Vs Pharaohs’ / Zaidu Sanusi Helps Porto Beat Benfica, Clinch Record Portuguese Super Cup Title / Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by SealTeam6: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
TinubuThief:

Ur papa and your entire family useless . Oshi

Okalara grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Beverlyjean(f): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
callmevirus:

So because they were knocked out of round of 16 they should be treated like trash

The way you just reason just shows how stupid you are

U are the stupid fool...u will tell me how many nations will celebrate their team after getting knocked out in R16

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Beverlyjean(f): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
sleeknaija:

It's very easy for you to discredit the ladies behind your keypad just because you are able to afford #100 data. Why not enter the field of play to try out what this ladies are doing?

Ur are senseless
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Beverlyjean(f): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Arielle:

You are so stupid, its laughable

Ur brain is leaking the little sense u had at an alarming rate
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Elev82014: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
It goes without saying, serve the ZOO and return in shame! Honestly, I do NOT see any reason why any individual would be proud to represent this gawd awful hell hole of a country. I hope this serves as a lesson to others who might want to represent this shit hole in any capacity including as a dog catcher!
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by sleeknaija(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Ur are senseless

Na u no gey sense at all. Common sense is very far from u
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Elev82014: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
It goes without saying, serve the ZOO and return in shame! Honestly, I do NOT see any reason why any individual would be proud to represent this gawd awful hell hole of a country. I hope this serves as a lesson to others who might want to represent this sh*t hole in any capacity including as a dog catcher!
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by obotematics: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is so embarrassing
Mbok NfF do somtin
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Burruchaga71(m): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Our correspondent learnt Mrs Tinubu gifted each player $10,000, while officials got $2,500 each.

Is the DRUGGIE's wife our new sports minister?
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by rickleye: 2:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Dumbest thing ever !
Why are you hosting them ?
Did they win something ? If they lost in the final maybe .

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by rickleye: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are the stupid fool...u will tell me how many nations will celebrate their team after getting knocked out in R16

Exactly !! Celebrating mediocrity
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by PaNnamdi: 2:19am On Aug 18, 2023
SealTeam6:
Even the Basketball team that won the tournament Tinubu never meet with them.

That's not to mention Super Falcons who crashed out in the R16 to 10-women England angry

If they want to meet with the President, they should win something first or atleast reach Semi Final.

By the way, somebody should tell Super Falcons that football is not about muscle and running up and down. It is about tactics and strategies. Not just pass, shoot and insha Allah.
Look at this one deceiving himself

I have placed a curse on you and your northerner brothers.your region would be cursed for 3,000 years.
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by alomeda600(m): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2023
God! Which country is this?
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by SealTeam6: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Look at this one deceiving himself

I have placed a curse on you and your northerner brothers.your region would be cursed for 3,000 years.
The same curse on you and your generations making you to smuggle drugs up and and down ?? grin grin grin
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by hansomb: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2023
Femiwilli:
I have always said it that Mrs Druggie Ebola is a fake pastor.

Look at the way she is dressed like a moslem.

When she should take every opportunity to let people know their is liberty in Jesus,
instead she was to let people know that she adheres to the most hostile religion to Christianity

Now I understand how a pastor will be calling on idols
She is a fake pastor in a fake church RCCG run by a fake GO Adeboye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STkrLyl-Psc

Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by phemmyfour: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2023
SealTeam6:
Even the Basketball team that won the tournament Tinubu never meet with them.

That's not to mention Super Falcons who crashed out in the R16 to 10-women England angry

If they want to meet with the President, they should win something first or atleast reach Semi Final.

By the way, somebody should tell Super Falcons that football is not about muscle and running up and down. It is about tactics and strategies. Not just pass, shoot and insha Allah.
There is no way you can even have the full squad back to Nigeria. The foreign based have either gone to their base or gone on vacation. I don't expect players like Plumptre to return with the team
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Oluwaseunomo: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Una like to dey celebrate mediocre England get red cards this one's cannot still win. Collect your 10k dollars and get out jare forming victim

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Oluwaseunomo: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=hansomb post=125186266][/quote] You're a nuisance as old as you're still talking like a fool because you want views on your stale YouTube jargons
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Sk5050: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nigeria and corruption na 5&6 corrupt people everywhere.
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Femiwilli:
I have always said it that Mrs Druggie Ebola is a fake pastor.

Look at the way she is dressed like a moslem.

When she should take every opportunity to let people know their is liberty in Jesus,
instead she was to let people know that she adheres to the most hostile religion to Christianity

Now I understand how a pastor will be calling on idols
She is a fake pastor in a fake church RCCG run by a fake GO Adeboye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STkrLyl-Psc
I was shocked to see her dressed that way.It shows her pastoral ordination at RCCG was just a pre planned political move!

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by IslamIsIdiotic: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2023
I'm not surprised that someone with a stupid name is making stupid comments like this.

ChristianMuslim:
If i were to host i will host oluehi, ajibade, oshoala, pumptre, kanu,payne.. others should Bleep off and go to their governor
Re: How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception by IslamIsIdiotic: 6:23am On Aug 21, 2023
Actually, he means the curse of poverty and wretchedness which is the birth right of abokis.

SealTeam6:

The same curse on you and your generations making you to smuggle drugs up and and down ?? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things We Learned From The Champions League. / Ranking Every Nigerian Who Chose To Play For England's Three Lions / Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.