Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland (55936 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Bridget95(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2023
StudyBarn:

Hey halfwit not everything is about politics, I voted for a new Nigeria but You're not only being callous you are also an idiot, she suffered heartbreak and public collapse of her marriage. Now run along half man
she is not the first to loose her marriage. Celebrities have been loosing their marriages.
She is suffering from RENEWED SHEGE if I lie ask your pocket, aren't you poorer than you were in 2015 ?

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Na wa o .... This Third Mainland Bridge ..and it's water spirits... Those that use to talk to it should do the needful... telling you to jump as if that would end all your problem... See fine lady they wan collect .
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Proudlyomonna: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

They just need refurbished and recycled Chinese brain. Tinubu Don take their sense, put Charcoal for inside their empty skull.

Looll grin that nigga fit be pro ipob.

Pro APC/Tinubu and pro Ipob no dey ever get sense. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Sharpsharp00123: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:
After voting for drug kingpin they want to runaway, they should not allow her to commit that suicide for now.
#Renewedshege
don’t b an idiot like your father

This case is about marriage, people involved are multi millionaires. Watch d video n see d Lexus d woman is cruising coupled with d fact that the artiste invited to their wedding was paid 15 million naira

U poverty stricken nonentities believe everyone is suffering like u

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Haywhy3579: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:
After voting for drug kingpin they want to runaway, they should not allow her to commit that suicide for now.
#Renewedshege

Bros u just based all ur life on the presidency. U are from the school of taught that u cannot make it without the government. I am so ashamed of u and ur ignorance to the extend that every fad then thing are related to the president. I wonder how u are going to shape ur life because it’s all misssrable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Bfly: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2023
flokii:

Do you know what she has invested in the relationship with the spouse only to realize it wasn't worth it.. depression isn't something to joke with and people should learn to speak out and get help.
It's not everyone you see with a strong mind.

Despite whatever she might have invested in the relationship, such woman won't hesistate to accept an offer from a man she perceives to be better than her husband.

There are so much flaws in Human nature that only something higher than you can sort out. Instead of suicide why not religion in its real sense.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by olaadesino(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:
#Renewedshege
Obi would have worst than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Proudlyomonna: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2023
May God grant Her the mental strength to pull through.

People go through a lot,but nonetheless,suicide should not be an option at all.

Me as nwafor Owerri,ngwori and my magical ofe Owerri and ofe Onugbu no fit make me consider suicide for any reasons.

Life is GOOD,just make Happiness and contentment a lifestyle that's not solely dependant on anybody.

Be happy for YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by XAUBulls: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by KennethEnyi(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2023
Why am I happy by this news...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yorubas people

Don't let her die oo after voting in tinubu now she wants to trap us in this mess and run
Mama u can even jump off London bridge in 2027 if u like
Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Jozilinn: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2023
My goodness depression is real I pray she pulls through,I pray she gets love again because love in Nigeria is now as scarce as #5 note who still get am for house sef.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by HRMK: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2023
hmmmmmm.....these so called socialites with their fake lifestyles!
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Bbbwings: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2023
That heartless guy commenting is not obidient.
Obidients are well behaved.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Balablue64: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2023
lapintoz:

Your Yes Daddy man couldn't have done a better job. You cannot make omelette without breaking an egg.

If the current hardship is your consolation, you will continue to wail for the next 8 years.

A new Nigeria in the making.

Just watch all ye children of hate.

ok sule, i have heard.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by forgiveness: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Make Lagos state government put net and rescue team under that bridge. Suicide attempt is getting too much.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Peppysco: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:
#Renewedshege

You're exactly one of the reasons why sane Nigerians see you Obi supporters as toxic and evil. If you don't wish evil on the country, you wish on anyone who didn't support your candidate. People have contested and lost elections in the past without these many bad blood and evil wishes, what exactly is the problem with you idiots?

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Balablue64: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nursepepeye:
yes, you are right, we must face it together. Till the end

Gbam!
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by NaBanga: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
I have to say I know how she feels. It's a daily battle for me, but I try to hold on. I pray that she receives some counseling and understand that this life is not set in stone. A big lady like her did not need to marry an ex convict. She has 3 little children who need her more than a big baby criminal. Nigerians need to stop pressuring people to marry, because these days marriage really is not an achievement. I wish her the very best.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Balablue64: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Espelbengz:
You are a low grade failure! Your frustration is endemic!

Anything else, taofeek.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Samtob90(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:
#Renewedshege

From the mentions am getting, it seems like this my comment pain dem oo,
#Renewedshege
Are you far from the lagoon? They have voted and the winner has been declared. If you are not please, jump inside the closest portion of the rivers closed to you

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by koning: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Herbiodun09:
She stopped where she could be stopped. There are better places on the bridge where she could have stopped and wont be stopped

She never ready to die.

Just a cry for help. She should have married a man above 55 yrs.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by judgementyard(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
crossfm:
This is really sad, people are really going through a lot emotionally.

Depression is real and our mental health needs attention too.

We should also try as much as possible to stay away from people who cause us pain.

Wish her well.
I can relate... depression is on the high
More love..less hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Sharpsharp00123: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
vengertime:
After voting for Tinubu they will now head to third mainland bridge.

Mad people everywhere
u n your tribe are d mad ones, someone who can afford a 100 million naira wedding n live large is who u think is affected by Tinubu policy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Smiles...

Marriage is a scam and achievement at the same time...

If u grow to old age together with ur partner in ur marriage with children and grandchildren, then it becomes an achievement to u...

Not until then, u are in a bullshit that can be packed up anytime...

Nobody send u...

As I always tackle my fellow gender who are simps by choice about this stupid thing called relationship/marriage, u ladies are not exempted...

I wonder how una dey trust men to get urself in a marriage that him go still dey nack outside...

I'm not the type that would appreciate relationship/marriage, cos I will definitely cheat on u and I'm used to fvcking different pussies. So, u alone can not satisfy me...

Maybe when I grow old to age of 70 or so, cos the way I dey see myself, even at 60, I go still dey carry olosho...

Except a woman who will vouch to stay faithful while I enjoy my cheating in our relationship... Even if u agree self, I no go gree, cos u no go enjoy my lifestyle...

I am an ashawo boy to the core...

Una never get sense....

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Fujiyama: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
She can buy your 15th generation all combined. You are poor, doesn't mean everyone is. Go and find out about her wealth.

^^^
undecided

Wrong response.

Her current predicament proves that wealth and riches do not solve all problems.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Ewedegubbler: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ronuists collecting wotowoto after enabling bulaba to power
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by georgeakins: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
[sup][/sup]

L
Balablue64:
#Renewedshege

#Renewedshege

Some Ibos have become mentally depressed since Peter Obingo lost.

More Ibos will commit suicide after Supreme Court must have upheld Jagaban election.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Basiljoe: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Please tell her that I am available o
Bad guy, my role model. grin grin
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by georgeakins: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
vengertime:
After voting for Tinubu they will now head to third mainland bridge.

Mad people everywhere

Jagaban is our president for the next 8 years.

Pity Obi has been conquered and disgraced

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Originalsly: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:

#Renewedshege

Hmmm ..... why would a guy be sooo obsessed with another guy?? ... this kind bitterness is expected from a woman
used and dumped .... a woman scorned ... but from a guy

@ topic .... two month marriage? Her online image is sooo different from the one with her being rescued. This had to be an online courtship where each was fooling the other. I guess after the marriage the beast came out in one and the fakeness fell off from the other... one can only imagine what been taking place in their mansion. A lesson to those who think plenty money guarantee happiness.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by dragunov: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:
#Renewedshege

#Renewedshege

Obi's loss is forever etched on some people's spirits. They will bear it like an unhealed wound for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries / Doctors Remove 40 Knives From Man's Stomach In India (pic) / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.