Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Has An Upwork Client Ever Stopped Your Gig Half Way - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Has An Upwork Client Ever Stopped Your Gig Half Way (310 Views)

I Just Lost An Upwork Gig Because Of NEPA / Fiverr Gig Ranking SEO To Rank Your Gig To First Page / Can You Survive If You Stopped Working In Tech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has An Upwork Client Ever Stopped Your Gig Half Way by Saskay44: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2023
client i have been working with for up to two month refused to pay me,all my resources efforts down the drain, sleepless night everything wasted ,justt checked the job and it has been closed
Re: Has An Upwork Client Ever Stopped Your Gig Half Way by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2023
Saskay44:
client i have been working with for up to two month refused to pay me,all my resources efforts down the drain, sleepless night everything wasted ,justt checked the job and it has been closed

Sorry to read this bro. Did you handle all the process through Upwork or did you guys exit the platform?

I think you can report the client on Upwork.
Re: Has An Upwork Client Ever Stopped Your Gig Half Way by Saskay44: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2023
bigadler:

Sorry to read this bro. Did you handle all the process through Upwork or did you guys exit the platform?

I think you can report the client on Upwork.
nah everything was on upwork we just had a trello group, the job was still part of current job till i checked this morning and its no longer availiable .........man i'm drained
Re: Has An Upwork Client Ever Stopped Your Gig Half Way by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Saskay44:
nah everything was on upwork we just had a trello group, the job was still part of current job till i checked this morning and its no longer availiable .........man i'm drained

Wow, it is well.
Re: Has An Upwork Client Ever Stopped Your Gig Half Way by oyeludef(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Saskay44:
you didn't follow Upwork recommendation on fixed price projects? Was any milestone funded?

(1) (Reply)

A Programmer Guru That Resides In Benin City Is Urgently Needed For A Project! / Internet Banking Script / Check How Much Daily Traffic And Money Nairaland And Other Top Sites Generate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.