Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor (45883 Views)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by tope777(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
HRMK:
THERE IS NO SAINTS ON PLANET EARTH!!

Ecclesiastes 7:20.

This OPM church issue will be long.
If you truly love the GO, Just pray for him not to be arguing alone.

What is behind 6 is more than 7.

Shalom.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by tunize(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hey make God nor let person put e money on top people when go bring am down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Osbeelo: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
This propaganda by hapie boys & co. has no bearing as the AI audio is fake, the made up lies are malicious and misleading to the general public. Please disregard such propaganda. The man of God will not stop doing what God has sent him for, helping the poor, educating the less privilege children with his 27 free schools, more than 4000 free university oversea scholarships, free hospitals which has reduced maternity murtality death, free skills acquisition centre that has trained thousands of youths. God will keep on blessing Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere no matter the fake propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by phemmyfour: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
I believe those boys because they know alot more than we do
You see all these present generation pastors ehn, they are too randy.
I don't even want to say some things here but they are nothing to write home about.
You'll still see some people coming here to defend these devil in disguise pastors ignorantly.
How did they know more? They're not even close to the Pastor. I would have believed if it's coming from someone in the inner circle

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by tope777(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
phemmyfour:
How did they know more? They're not even close to the Pastor. I would have believed if it's coming from someone in the inner circle

What is the definition of inner circle.?
Are you closer to the GO than the boys?

Just calm down, Pray for the man of God or hold your popcorn tight while watching.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Galantamine(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
This Nigas lack contents, always wants to trend and they know it's only OPM topics can make them trend.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by stasius: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
This is why people don't help others.

If he left these boys to carry their cross, will they know who he is or have effrontery to talk this trash?
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Kernalboy: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
This is one of the reason many people are not helping again because of people like this two boys, how can they forget the good the man of god did for them so soon without thinking twice, this thing which they're doing if it's false accusations they will remain poor even in their four next life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by NOwazobia: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kobicove:

Since when did they become investigators?

They are Cyprus so how did they get info on what the pastor is doing here in Nigeria?

It is obvious that someone is feeding them with info which may likely be false...their intention is to blackmail the pastor into sending money to them!
How they got the information is not the problem here. For a fact, they are closer than the said pastor.

What is important is if the accusations are correct.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Sk5050: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Be careful who you help this days! The heart of man is desperately wicked, karma will always catch up with them if all these allegations turns out to be a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by lordofreal(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Those boys are the weapons fashioned against that man.
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwAW0s8ZgYE

Nigerians took to Happie Boys' Instagram page to blast them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CamdKB9gsvz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by PeggySandas(f): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
They have proof and evidence against him, I saw the story somewhere.
Keep supporting evil till it happens to someone close to you.

Just shut the hell up. Ain't you 50 something? Truly sense doesn't come with age.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Vadese1: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
This little boys are already living in cursed. Pastor Chibuzor of opm is one man that stand tall among the so call men of God. Trying to rubbish him will be the biggest undoing of this ungrateful boys
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by tonididdy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
I don't even want to say some things here but they are nothing to write home about.
You'll still see some people coming here to defend these devil in disguise pastors ignorantly.

They are the wrong persons to bring this to light.
This man did for them what no family member can do .
This is the highest level of ungratefulness I have ever read or heard about.

Before you reply me, tell me:
If your son kills someone who was “trying” to rape his sister ( your daughter), would you report him to the police to face his time?
na somebody else go do am not you!

These boys shouldn’t be the ones doing this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by dinachi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwAW0s8ZgYE

Nigerians took to Happie Boys' Instagram page to blast them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CamdKB9gsvz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
The end of these boys will be so brutal. They will not even have time to regret the evil they are doing.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by naijapikin2(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
This is why many of us has learnt to dey mind our business.

GO SOCIAL MEDIA AND SEE HOW THEY ALWAYS END UP INSULTING THE HAND THAT FED THEM.

There is A REASON WHY GOD MADE THEM POOR!

No dey do pass God. Allow them to wallow in their poverty!

Spot on my brother.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by WAPINATION: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
So these boys resorted to using this man to chase clout and make headlines in the negative… These boys are destroying many lives already with their attitude cos people who have the mind to help will now become too cautious no matter how touchy your story is.

Wether this new dimension of theirs is true or not infact it can not be true else they would have let it out since they started all theses nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by smoke555: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
NOwazobia:
God uses vessel to help and also punish. He is not going to come down and melt out judgement directly.

What if God is the one using the boys to melt out judgement in his own way?

Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by smoke555: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
themanderon:
These boys should be ignored. They will get their judgement very soon. Even if the pastor is a child molester should they be the ones to expose him? Why didn't they encourage the girl to speak up? If the pastor is indeed guilty he will be judged by God in his own way but these guys do not know they are shutting the doors on other indigent people finding help from their benefactors. They are a classic example of do not help the poor or they might turn around to spite you.
A man picked you up from nothing and this is the best way to repay him?

So because he helped them he now has a pass to do evil?I guess if your daughter were to be a victim of molestation you will rather prefer she speak up and call the culprit out than you fighting for her.
And for those of you condoning evil, just pray that one day, it doesnt find it's way into your path
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by TheSuperX(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
NOwazobia:
So you help people so that they can help you hide your evil.

Then, that is no longer help, but a bribe.
Stay off my mentions negro, most Nigerians are disgusting and ungrateful people, hence why I will never help anyone there.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by TheSuperX(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
kenchop:
TALKING LIKE YOU ARE NOT A PRODUCT OF HELP.

YOU WHERE A NOBODY TILL YOU GOT HELPED.

I can swear that nobody helped me to become the man that I am today, nobody. I made a name for my self without even relying on my parents.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by NOwazobia: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
TheSuperX:
Stay off my mentions negro, most Nigerians are disgusting and ungrateful people, hence why I will never help anyone there.
It shows Nigeria like your kind has never help anyone in all their life.

This thread open my eyes to this perspective and reality; no Nigeria has never help anyone going by the definition of help.

It has always been a bribe to shut up beneficiaries from speaking against the ills of their benefactors.

So stop saying help, you have always been bribing people, if you ever done something that looks like help to anyone. undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by JASONjnr(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Jay what happened to your other monikas? Or are you not playmaker and jschoolari and others?

Why would I double account here?

Nope, I'm Jason.... Not any sort of playmaker or scholari dude....
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Why would I double account here?

Nope, I'm Jason.... Not any sort of playmaker or scholari dude....
I believe you because he's more of a trouble maker
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Offpointng: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
This is why many of us has learnt to dey mind our business.

GO SOCIAL MEDIA AND SEE HOW THEY ALWAYS END UP INSULTING THE HAND THAT FED THEM.

There is A REASON WHY GOD MADE THEM POOR!

No dey do pass God. Allow them to wallow in their poverty!

Nawa o
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Peterpanny: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
MrAgbako:
Ingrates!

That is why some people will choose to mind their business and no relate or help anyone in this life

Happy boys ko.

Dem go soon jam agbako.

OPM pastor will likely sue them
he can only sue them if he is innocent of the allegations.
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by 1Sharon(f): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
And where is the source? undecided

Is he only saying this because the man is no longer useful to them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by phemmyfour: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
tope777:

What is the definition of inner circle.?
Are you closer to the GO than the boys?

Just calm down, Pray for the man of God or hold your popcorn tight while watching.
When was the last time the boys see him face to face?

Inner circle includes family, PA, church members and associate pastors. Think!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yoruba people go say: "Oore niwon!
Meaning: Watch the extent of help you render to human beings!
Ronu oooo!
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by blahc007: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
I believe you are an adult...but look at your brain naa.

Rats weh Dem pick from street which day, na Dem know all this things ?

Na 2 by 2 fit u
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
blahc007:

I believe you are an adult...but look at your brain naa.

Rats weh Dem pick from street which day, na Dem know all this things ?

Na 2 by 2 fit u
Leave me alone, I'm emotional now. We'll fight later
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by blahc007: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wodu89:

Indeed. Lousy gossip. So, people he picked on the road side suddenly have all his itinerary and his life details. Continue to relish slanderous gossip and you'll kill the innocent one day
My brother leave the id!ot ..... Nairaland made dem bold, cos they know they can talk rubbish without collecting plank for head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.