Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There (45892 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Interesting15: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2021
Some days back, I published an article titled "Ladies, Beware Of Demon-Possessed Guys Out There" on my official blog (sundayakanni.com). I advise you see that write-up, as I explained some operations of these foul spirits right there. Today, let's talk to the guys.

You see, as God created you, He made you gloriously, and adorned you with glorious features to dominate the earth and fulfill destiny in line with His Will. Unfortunately, the devil, your greatest enemy, won't fold his hands and watch you just like that. Rather, he makes attempt to stop you, and his evil aim is found in John 10:10 - to steal (your glory) from you, kill you by causing a separation between you and your Source which is God, and ruin you in hell fire.

Folks, the devil is so terrible, and you must have nothing to do with him, nor allow him have access to you.

The devil understands the inherent desire people have for members of the opposite gender. Hence, one of the greatest tools satan has been using to bring people (both male and female) into destruction is the opposite gender.

Listen guys. Not all ladies out there are ordinary humans. There are several of them that are heavily possessed with demons and foul spirits. This made them a ready tool in the hands of the devil, and he easily direct them to you, so he can use them to achieve his evil purposes of ruining you. Some of these ladies are aware, others are not.

Like I explained last time, even those that are not housing a demon in their bodies can still ignorantly be influenced by evil spirits that are in charge of their territories. Only people that have submitted their lives totally to JESUS CHRIST can live victoriously above demons and their evil influences.

You see a lady that is comfortable with exposing parts of her body that should be private, and you think it is normal and ordinary? No! She's under the influence of demons (either she knows it or not). The aim is to saturate you as a guy with lust, and make you sin (which then opens the door for negativity into your life)

You see a lady that makes sex easy to get, and you think it's normal? You think she's just 'fell for your swag'? Or 'She's just matured'? Fool! A demon is at work! You are on your way to a miserable pit!

You see a lady that boldly shares her nudes online, and you think it's ordinary? Come on! The aim of the devil is to use such to get you corrupted and dip you into the smelly pool of sin.

On a normal level, true womanhood should be synonymous with purity and decency and modesty. So when you now see a lady who deviated from this (by putting on exposing skimpy dresses, sleeping around with men not their own husband, practicing such immoral things like lesbianism, etc), you should know she is under some nasty influence.

Many guys have been ruined and destroyed by such ladies. And unfortunately, many of such ladies are still around. In your working place, school, etc, they are there. Perhaps, your girlfriend is even one of them.

The problem with many men is that they are not only spiritually blind, but are also insensitive, as they get carried away with beauty and temporal pleasure. If not, you will be able to see the true state of these immoral ladies, and run from them. She might look 'sweet', but she's actually a rubbish ground that harbors terrible viruses. Her 'sweet look' is an alluring trap. Not everyone is ordinary.

How then can you as a man live above them and avoid the traps of such ladies? The answer is to give your life to JESUS CHRIST and submit truly to His Lordship and government.

Jesus will send the Holy Spirit to you, and He will lead you to only what is pure in His Will. He's going to empower you to live above sin, and you will be dead to pleasures of the flesh (which is what such ladies do make use of to get guys into the pool of immorality).

When it's time to get married, Jesus will lead you to one of His sanctified daughters and you will enjoy bliss in Him. You have nothing to lose giving your life to JESUS.

Are you ready? Simply open your heart, and sincerely tell Him, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life"

Hallelujah!!

Get yourself a Bible and meditate on the Word of God every time. Pray frequently. And you will be empowered to live above the temporal. God bless you in Jesus Name Amen.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/i.html

166 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Interesting15: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Lack of self control has brought many men to their destruction. You see a lady and your body just start shaking, and you are no longer yourself.

See, that beautiful innocent looking lady might be a terrible demon!!

But as you give yourself totally to JESUS, He empowers your spirit. As you partner with the Holy Spirit, He strengthens your mind and body, and make you dead to sinful pleasures. Jesus said, 'it is the Spirit that quickens, the flesh profits nothing' (John 6:63).

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Interesting15: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2021
You must be wise when dealing with ladies (generally, people out there). You don't just allow just any kind of person get close to you, as you don't know what they carry in them, what drives them, and what they wants from you. Well, the surest way to get such discipline and wisdom is by being led by the Spirit of God

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Interesting15: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by kechywillz(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2021
The way women dress nowadays,even if u don't intend to live immoral life,you may be pushed to...but I pray everyday God gives me strength to overcome

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Lol!

I remember the story a friend told me a long time ago, even while I was still of the world, about how the experience a guy had with a girl he met somewhere, made him to regard all women including his sisters as witches.

He never wanted anything to do with ladies after that most traumatic experience. I believe he must have been warned severally of such things before that, but it took that painful experience for him to learn that same lesson.

It's really disheartening that many would rather choose to learn the hard way by themselves, than from the experience or teachings of others.

I hope experience doesn't become your best teacher as it was with the guy, because you may not live to tell your story as the guy had done.

God bless.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by dingbang(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2021
This díck just dey very stubborn, e no dey hear word.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by incogni2o: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2021
dingbang:
This díck just dey very stubborn, e no dey hear word.

Mortify your members.

You need God's Help cos it's very hard for the flesh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by CodeTemplar: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2021
When are we seeing a thread for "demon possessed bisexuals"?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by dingbang(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2021
incogni2o:

Mortify your members.

You need God's Help cos it's very hard for the flesh
una wey dey preach na una dey sin pass...mchew.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by incogni2o: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2021
dingbang:

Imagine David's sin. God still said he is a Man after Gods heart.

It is a thing of your mind Bro.

You are either on God's side or not.

Temptations come and go for every Human being alive.

Your relationship with God is what matters.

In as much as God hates sin and disciplines indulgence in it, He is still a Loving FATHER and will accept any type of genuinely REPENTANT sinner.

The question is ARE YOU READY TO BE SAVED?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by incogni2o: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2021
dingbang:

When my race is complete, Still my Lips shall repeat.

Yet not I but through Christ in Me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by GboyegaD(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm..... All these lectures on top woman? Person at no go hear, no go hear ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Professorcplus(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Na my d!ck I go use drive her evil spirit comot angry

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by benweezy: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
May God help us from this creature called women.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by UTAN28(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Daaaaaaaaa
Nothing DE this life

If u have 3 cars,gift out 1 to someone who doesn't have

No need to save much in ya acct
Gift out the money when it is necessary,reach out to the poor in their affliction because this is the true and undefiled religion before our God the father(james 1:27)

Everything is vanity
Show love to people,becus there is surely life after this one on earth

#onelove#

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Randy100: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Nonsense

My problem is how gazette news was getting top information.
Buhari driver, Aso rock thief and TB Joshua and the list goes on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Gambit23: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:
Some days back, I published an article titled "Ladies, Beware Of Demon-Possessed Guys Out There" on my official blog (sundayakanni.com). I advise you see that write-up, as I explained some operations of these foul spirits right there. Today, let's talk to the guys.

You see, as God created you, He made you gloriously, and adorned you with glorious features to dominate the earth and fulfill destiny in line with His Will. Unfortunately, the devil, your greatest enemy, won't fold his hands and watch you just like that. Rather, he makes attempt to stop you, and his evil aim is found in John 10:10 - to steal (your glory) from you, kill you by causing a separation between you and your Source which is God, and ruin you in hell fire.

Folks, the devil is so terrible, and you must have nothing to do with him, nor allow him have access to you.

The devil understands the inherent desire people have for members of the opposite gender. Hence, one of the greatest tools satan has been using to bring people (both male and female) into destruction is the opposite gender.

Listen guys. Not all ladies out there are ordinary humans. There are several of them that are heavily possessed with demons and foul spirits. This made them a ready tool in the hands of the devil, and he easily direct them to you, so he can use them to achieve his evil purposes of ruining you. Some of these ladies are aware, others are not.

Like I explained last time, even those that are not housing a demon in their bodies can still ignorantly be influenced by evil spirits that are in charge of their territories. Only people that have submitted their lives totally to JESUS CHRIST can live victoriously above demons and their evil influences.

You see a lady that is comfortable with exposing parts of her body that should be private, and you think it is normal and ordinary? No! She's under the influence of demons (either she knows it or not). The aim is to saturate you as a guy with lust, and make you sin (which then opens the door for negativity into your life)

You see a lady that makes sex easy to get, and you think it's normal? You think she's just 'fell for your swag'? Or 'She's just matured'? Fool! A demon is at work! You are on your way to a miserable pit!

You see a lady that boldly shares her nudes online, and you think it's ordinary? Come on! The aim of the devil is to use such to get you corrupted and dip you into the smelly pool of sin.

On a normal level, true womanhood should be synonymous with purity and decency and modesty. So when you now see a lady who deviated from this (by putting on exposing skimpy dresses, sleeping around with men not their own husband, practicing such immoral things like lesbianism, etc), you should know she is under some nasty influence.

Many guys have been ruined and destroyed by such ladies. And unfortunately, many of such ladies are still around. In your working place, school, etc, they are there. Perhaps, your girlfriend is even one of them.

The problem with many men is that they are not only spiritually blind, but are also insensitive, as they get carried away with beauty and temporal pleasure. If not, you will be able to see the true state of these immoral ladies, and run from them. She might look 'sweet', but she's actually a rubbish ground that harbors terrible viruses. Her 'sweet look' is an alluring trap. Not everyone is ordinary.

How then can you as a man live above them and avoid the traps of such ladies? The answer is to give your life to JESUS CHRIST and submit truly to His Lordship and government.

Jesus will send the Holy Spirit to you, and He will lead you to only what is pure in His Will. He's going to empower you to live above sin, and you will be dead to pleasures of the flesh (which is what such ladies do make use of to get guys into the pool of immorality).

When it's time to get married, Jesus will lead you to one of His sanctified daughters and you will enjoy bliss in Him. You have nothing to lose giving your life to JESUS.

Are you ready? Simply open your heart, and sincerely tell Him, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life"

Hallelujah!!

Get yourself a Bible and meditate on the Word of God every time. Pray frequently. And you will be empowered to live above the temporal. God bless you in Jesus Name Amen.

Respect urself, Demons don't exist

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by chukwuibuipob: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
undecided nonsense undecided sad.What about demon possess DI*k sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Bvlgari: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Pr*ck no know that one o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by ChocolateWine(f): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
How did you know they're demon possessed? Do you use to go to their gathering too?

Even God is not interested in such gathering. I wonder wetin you go dey find there if you're not one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Mbuhari2023: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by fasho01(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Food for thought

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Nuelito: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Nice topic.... thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by wwwtortoise(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
cool

Mr man those you’re quick to term ‘demon-possessed’ are simply gifted by nature.

Such gift can either make or mar a man she comes in contact depending on the path she choose to use her gifts; good or evil.

Africans have lynched their Teslas’, Faradays’, Archimedes’, . . . who through their inventions would have impacted the society for good.

Wisdom is far from black man.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by VillageHead: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Devil will always package his cousins for some people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Unsad(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Always ladies , what about demonic men ?

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Belial06: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Interesting15:

Hallelujah!!

[/s]

Dude you talk too much

It's Sunday rest

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Hisincrease: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
While you are here, If you have not received Jesus Christ as your LORD or you are still living in sin, just say these words aloud:

Dear Jesus Christ, I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you died for my sins, you were raised on the third day for my Justification. I receive you today as my LORD and personal Saviour, thank you for saving me. Amen.

Let me pray for you: I decree that the power of sin is broken over your life, and that you begin to walk in the newness of life. I declare favour on your head, increase to your hands and speed to your feet. Be empowered for God in Jesus name, Amen.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Battle4line: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2021
They're everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by ecomalchemist(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Sakamanjé

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.