Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Say Something Unique About Your Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Say Something Unique About Your Family. (5652 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids / ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Emmyk(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2011
Drop it.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2011
^^^ I'd say it's customary for the starter of a thread, to start the ball rolling.

So tell us - what's unique about your family?
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Emmyk(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
All males are October born.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by NnamdiN: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
Me n ma siblings are more united than water in a cup,
We all love staying away from our parents(love dem like mad too)
My 3rd bro doesn't look like any of us but has a striking resemblance to my mums grandfather.
I look like d last dude(we are 3 guys n 1 chick), I'm d eldest n d 1st lol.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by blank(f): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
All the kids of one of my dad's brothers were all born in the same month, April. All 5 kids. Two of them are 25th and 26th of April.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by uche13: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
Our dates are sequential. i was born on the 7th, my sis 8th, my bro 9th and the second boy 10th. it is also Jan,feb,mar but one went to June undecided
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by iice(f): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
We are all alike. Siblings that is.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by oln: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
The 5 of us attended the same university
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Roland17(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2011
All four graduated from Command Secondary Schools, all four are very ambitious and share close knit relationship. i love my family with all my life, the watch word in my family is "SACRIFICE" it has brought us this far.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Emmyk(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
All we five are my dad's carboncopy, my mum was disappointed cos she promised my dad all kids will look like her lmfao, She's looking up to our children now (her granchildren), the one around is not helping,eventhoug it's clear, SHE'S NOT ACCEPTING! !
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by ronkebp(f): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
uche13:

Our dates are sequential. i was born on the 7th, my sis 8th, my bro 9th and the second boy 10th. it is also Jan,feb,mar but one went to June undecided

That is so coooooooool, cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool, Your mum sabi plan wella!
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by bekay911(f): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
our months of birth are sequential july, august, septemberand we love playstation
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by freecocoa(f): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2011
All my siblings were born in october,I chose to come in june.
We are a very closely knitted family(the love too much)
My siblings and I stand together no matter what,if one fumbles,we all share the punishment.(Our parents dey tire for us at times)
If you see us you must know we are siblings.
We have a way to talk to each other outside without anyone understanding what we are saying(our own specially formulated language)
Everyone in my house have something he or she doesn't eat.
My parents listen to us when we talk,our opinions are highly placed.
In my extended family as a whole,something very unique has been happening,they all have kids like this
4 boys 1 girl
3 girls 1 boy
6 boys 1 girl
In that sequence,no one has ever had an even number of the same s e x, and twins boku for my family,I have an aunt who has 4 sets of twins.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by purplelady: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
I have just a sister, and she means the world to me.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by princekennedy: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2011
http://livinhealth..com. wow thats great i love the spirit
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by ifyalways(f): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2011
Crazy hood.No one crosses the 3rd child mark.Sink or sail,we are together.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by tpia5: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
poster, instead of looking for who or what to envy, you need to be checking your bible to find out where God said even before you were formed, while still in your mother's womb, he knew you.

so, do not spend your time being envious of others for what they have, or what you think they have, instead appreciate what God saw fit to bless you with.

your family circumstances might not match your ideal fantasy, but still give thanks to God nonetheless.

that's how you'll receive your own blessing which will be from above.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by NnamdiN: 4:22am On Oct 18, 2011
^^Was that really necessary ? The word "envy" was not meant to be taken literally.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by tpia5: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2011
^I'm not the person who titled the thread, so maybe your post should be directed at him or her.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Emmyk(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2011
Lol. Owky, the 'ENVY' was not intentional, Just write somethiing unique about yours and move on, is that a problem?
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by tpia5: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2011
^If the envy wasnt intentional then feel free to edit your thread title.

Did you forget you're not dealing with oyibos here?
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Basildon1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
Tpia, stop being a wet blanket!
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Emmyk(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
tpia@:

^If the envy wasnt intentional then feel free to edit your thread title.

Did you forget you're not dealing with oyibos here?

Thanks, I've done that. cheesy
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by deols(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
since 2003, we av not all been at home at the same time. we almost broke dat in june this year, but just one of us was away. .too bad

But despite being at different parts of the globe, we communicate! well!!!
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Busybody2(f): 12:52am On Oct 19, 2011
Tpia wetin konsain you na with me bragging about my pickin being the brainiest child in the world, abeg dress far joo, lol.

ehn hen, OP as the original topic was saying jare (damn that tpia again, lol ) - my son has a very wide forehead and a big head, and since big head equals big brain, and i have not seen a bigger head than his, this means he is the forever going to be the most brilliant child amongst his age group AT ALL TIMES for ETERNITY.

Oya all of una dey begin knack ya head against the nearest wall with jealousy, lol.
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by Busybody2(f): 1:16am On Oct 19, 2011
Gosh i love this kinda thread, right up my street too so would have loved to stay and boast and boast and boast about my son but sorry i have to dash cos i can see him outta the corner of my eyes about to squaff the last of the 'omo' washing powder down his throat thinking it is the garri he has every every night for supper.

thank you baba God oh for the eyes you dashed me at the back of my head, otherwise he was just one more mouthful from finishing the whole content of the box, oh dear. . . .
Re: Say Something Unique About Your Family. by blank(f): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2011
I have gotten a new one. Every member of my family and my husband's family started walking at 7 months. I thought my son would break it as he is approaching 8 months but yesterday, he took his first steps all by himself. I am so proud of him.

(1) (Reply)

deleted :P / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists / The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.