Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nahco Public Offer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nahco Public Offer (2264 Views)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / Afribank Public Offer / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nahco Public Offer by atilla(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
NAHCO Public offer has begun today and will be ending 28 Septmber 2007. Unfortunately I can't post the application form because the size is larger than what nairaland allows.

Please mail me if you have any enquires or want to make any purchases. I can assist you with your application and transaction.

My firm Citi Investment Capital LTD (registered with the Stock exchange and SEC) is one of the receiving agents to the offer. If you wish I can mail you the application form and prospectus or I can visit your office. I hope to hear from Nairaland users.

2719620 ext 138

www.citiinvestcap.com
Re: Nahco Public Offer by abocana: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2007
atilla,what about people that doesn't live in nigeria.

how can we get the form? i've sent ya an e-mail.
Re: Nahco Public Offer by afroil: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
@atilla,
nahco is to close sept 28 and nt dec.28
Re: Nahco Public Offer by chokit(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2007
Can you please give us some detail about this offer,let us know the price and the rest,
Re: Nahco Public Offer by jesuseun1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2007
hello guys,how do i transfer my shares portfolio from one stockbroker to another stockbroker,need response from u guys.mail me :adeagbo_seun@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Nahco Public Offer by atilla(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2007
@ afroil. thanks I have modified it, i was typing in a hurry.

@chokit and all.

The offer price is 17.50 per unit and minimum is 1000 units = 17,500 naira minimum. Although you can purchase more in multiples of 100 units.
People that dont live in Nigeria, I can send you the forms and then you print, fill it and scan it then mail it to me, with the payment you can arrange to pay it into our companies account at GTB or write a check and send it down.

@jesu seun, ill mail you in a few minutes. you basically fill an intermember transfer form and do some other things that i will include in the mail.

Thanks for the responses.

www.citiinvestcap.com
Re: Nahco Public Offer by MT: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2007
@atilla,

dont mail "jesus seun" alone. I'm interested also. Share it on this forum pls
Re: Nahco Public Offer by whitelexi(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2007
@Atilla:

I will most definitely need this form and have sent u an email as well. . . Please send as soon as possible to my email address. Thanks
Re: Nahco Public Offer by atilla(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2007
Sorry all

We are having a problem with our mail server so basically all my mails are not going out right now,

It will be rectified very soon, Thanks for your patience

Ade
Re: Nahco Public Offer by abocana: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2007
URGENT!! I wanna buy 25,000unit of Nahco,i'm scared of return money.

Can i split it into 2names (15,000 and 10,000).or it should be ok.

I waiting 4 some comment bout it, i will be sending the form and cheque by courier in 5hrs time,
western pacific time. i don't wanna make silly mistakes.

Thank guys,holla back.
Re: Nahco Public Offer by abocana: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2007
URGENT!! I wanna buy 25,000unit of Nahco,i'm scared of return money.

Can i split it into 2names (15,000 and 10,000).or it should be ok.

I waiting 4 some comment bout it, i will be sending the form and cheque by courier in 5hrs time,
   western pacific time. i don't wanna make silly mistakes.

Thank guys,holla back.
Re: Nahco Public Offer by atilla(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2007
Dont worry with that amount of units , I'm sure you will be allocated the whole amount.

I will send the prospectus and appliction form to your email address right now.

thanks a lot

Ade

www.citiinvestcap.com
Re: Nahco Public Offer by atilla(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2007
@all I hope everyone has received the mails that I sent yesterday evening with the forms. I sent it from my personal address cause our work mail server wasnt working. If not please let me know.

@jesuseun. To transfer from a member to another
1. fill an intermember transfer form which I have attached.
2. Contact the new stock broker and give them a recent print out of your CSCS account and the filled intermember transfer form
3. Give them the transfer fee which should be N500,
4. You will write a letter a sample of which i have attached.

those are the steps . Please let me know if you have any further enquiry.

Ade

citiinvestcap.com

Re: Nahco Public Offer by Yusufi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ atilla

Pls send me a copy of the application form and prospectus to u_sufng@yahoo.com
Re: Nahco Public Offer by trustboy: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2007
Atilla,
Kindly send a copy of the nahco application form to sidikat3000@yahoo.com.Cheers
Re: Nahco Public Offer by pinokio(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2007
please attilla, i've just got my cscs no. (7 characters) and clearing house no (10 characters) from my broker. how do i use it to monitor my stocks online? please reply. i've filled the cscs registration form on the site, but i still can log in, and in the place where i'm asked 2 fill in my clearing house no and cscs no i observed that i cant type in all the characters. pls advice me
Re: Nahco Public Offer by pinokio(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
please attilla, i've just got my cscs no. (7 characters) and clearing house no (10 characters) from my broker. how do i use it to monitor my stocks online? please reply. i've filled the cscs registration form on the site, but i still can log in, and in the place where i'm asked 2 fill in my clearing house no and cscs no i observed that i cant type in all the characters. pls advice me
Re: Nahco Public Offer by atilla(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2007
Hi,
First you need to register online (seems you have already done that)
You will need to download the subscription payment form.

fill in the details and give it to your broker, after this your broker will sign the form and then you will submit it to CSCS with the required registration fee.

After this they will give you a password and allow you to log on to the site as you wish to monitor your stocks.

find the form attached and the intructions.

Re: Nahco Public Offer by diva4eva(f): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2007
@ Atilla
Pls if im filling the form for a public offer and im requested to enter the cscs number that my shares would be credited into, which do i enter: the number with only numerals or the alpha numeric one
Re: Nahco Public Offer by atilla(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2007
The one with only numerals!

Are you buying through me wink
Re: Nahco Public Offer by Nevada: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2007
@Atilla,

The issue is crediting my cscs account immediately after the offer.

UBA Oceanic,Transcorp,First Bank etc have not credited my account after months of conclusion.

omo, I dey vex!
Re: Nahco Public Offer by freewilla(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2007
ADE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I NEED TO KNOW THE STATE OF THE MARKET AND HOW NAHCO IS DOING OK AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH MINIMUM I CAN BUY IN THE SHARES OK ,, I NEED ALL THIS INFORMATON URGENTLY OK AND IWILLLL IKE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME ON TIME OK THANK ADE
Re: Nahco Public Offer by atilla(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2007
@freewilla please how do you mean by state of the market??

Nahco is a good buy right now the price is at 22.81 kobo but the public offer price is 17.50 at a discount.

they own a large market share in the Aviation handling services and i believe that with the money from the public offer they will give good returns to people that suscribe.
The minimum you can buy is 1000units that 17,500 and you can purchase in further multiples of 100units.

@ nevada
the bank public offers take longer to verify because all the funds have to be verified by CBN. Other companies outside the banking sector dont take as long. i know transcorp certs are being issued now to some people, Dang sugar didnt take tooo long. Dont miss out on a good offer sha

Thanks for your questions and replies. Much appreciated
Re: Nahco Public Offer by atilla(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2007
Closing date is 28th of September.

Contact me if you want to make any enquiries / purchases.

Ade
Re: Nahco Public Offer by Laptopsell(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2007
Do you think it is nice stock to buy

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Dollar Denominated Credit Card In Nigeria Virtual/real? / MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) / What Do I Invest 100,000 Naira On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.