Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

International Breweries (new) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / International Breweries (new) (2104 Views)

In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed / Half Year Review: Nigerian Breweries Shares Make Me Thirsty !!! / International Breweries Public Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Breweries (new) by Kress(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2007
I will like an investment expert/analyst to tell me if inter'l Breweries is a penny stock & how profitable the stock is.I need this information so as to decide whether to buy into this in it's current public offer
Re: International Breweries (new) by tolanta: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2007
international breweries have been running on loss in the last five years.although their is now a new management we do not know how they we perform.those who bought the ipo years ago have benefitted little or nothing.the new management have to perform a miracle to bring the company back to life.your fate in the company will be determine by their performance
Re: International Breweries (new) by atilla(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2007
Please I would like to know what major drink that they produce and also if you have their prospectus/application form.

We have been searching for it but have not been able to get it.

Thanks
Re: International Breweries (new) by Kress(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2007
I learnt the
Re: International Breweries (new) by Kress(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2007
It is in their prospectus that, they produce Trophy beer & Betamalt &
Re: International Breweries (new) by tolanta: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2007
they produce trophy lager beer and betamalt.they used to produce mayor lager beer but not anymore
Re: International Breweries (new) by marjson(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2007
i am very sure wind of change has come upon them especially with this current i.p.o which is meant to boost their production capacity and more over the managements will find and do everything possible to bring this company back to place in terms of profitability, and capacity, buy what you can afford to loose, the higher the risk the higher the returns on investment and the higher the loss, invest wisely
Re: International Breweries (new) by atilla(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ kress please let me know where i could get a copy of the prospectus/application form from, if you have one I would appreciate if you could scan and mail to me.

Thanks for the info.
Re: International Breweries (new) by walcolm(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2007
Atilla,

check out the thread on 'stocks that can make you rich in 2007' you should be able to find a post and a link to sterling capital website where you can get the prospectus and read the views of some of the guys.

cant drop the prospectus here cause it's larger than 200kb that d site admin allows
Re: International Breweries (new) by MyPeace(f): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2007
click here for the form and prospetus

http://www.sterlingcapitalng.com/
Re: International Breweries (new) by atilla(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2007
Thanks a lot. Very much appreciated

grin
Re: International Breweries (new) by atilla(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2007
@ kress

I have forwarded the prospectus to the guys in research. so ill try and get back to you guys with good information.

take it easy.

(1) (Reply)

NB Plc And NBC Plc Distributorship / Getting To Understand The Record Breaking IOTA And How To Purchase IOTA Tokens / Absolutely Free Binary Options Tutorial For Beginners –U Must Be Ready To Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.