Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress (12093 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals / Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by chillaz(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2011
begwong:

dat means na sen.shaaba,giv us a run down of delta babes on nollywood let's decipher! grin
If you dnt knw anytin, u cn kindly shut up. Sha'aba is old enough to be ur grandpa, posteri knw for sure it cnt be Saraki but Ajibola? I dnt knw abt that man oh!
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by hbrednic: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2011
the senator is a cheerful giver
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by andyanders: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2011
Poster , show us the picture of the babe. Also, take and post the picture of the car. Nothing go happen here. Say the name of the Senator. We no send them. Let us probe him here on Nairaland
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Kommentato(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2011
''Married to a petite babe'', sounds like the former Governor. Cos I know his wife is 'very petite'  lipsrsealed
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by airmark(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2011
Ak47mann (op) is as stoopid as his story. You think everyone is jobless like u to research in order to unveil the actress? Outta here.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by pkv(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2011
Wetin i stil dey do here sef?!
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Angelaoke: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
nigeria money don finish oooooooooooooo
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by MMM2(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2011
am out angry
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by gossipmama(f): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
Kommentato:

''Married to a petite babe'', sounds like the former Governor. Cos I know his wife is 'very petite'  lipsrsealed

exactly my tots,
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by oladayo042: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
Na dividends of democracy.
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by monerre(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Are u scared to mention the senator's name or what?
Re: Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2015
Top actresses from Delta state; Ufuoma Ejenobor, Kendra Oluchi Etufunwa, Stella Damasus, Liz Benson (married), Omoni Oboli, Amanda Ebeye and Fathia Balogun(divorced). Now, which of the these ladies are we talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akon Married To 3 Women? / Actress Bukola Adeeyo Finally Reveals The Father Of Her Child...[pics] / Who's More Pretty Ghanaian Actress Nana Ama Mcbrown Or Jennifer Eliogu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.