Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The "flesh" And God's "prescription" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "flesh" And God's "prescription" (1497 Views)

How A Believer Can Kill The Flesh Because The Flesh Can Make A Christian Sin. / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
Gen6:3,jhn3:6.
In the beginning Man was constituted spirit,soul and body.the soul is connected to the spiritual World through Man's spirit.the soul must decide whether it is to obey the spirit and hence be united with God and His will or is to yield to the body and all the temptations of the these material World.on the occasion of Man's fall,the soul resisted the spirit's authority and became enslaved to the body and its passions.Man's spirit was denied its noble position and was reduced to that of a prisoner.since the soul is now under the power of the FLESH,the Bible deems Man to be FLESHLY or Canal.that is what soever is soulical has become FLESHLY.
"THAT WHICH IS BORN OF THE FLESH IS FLESH"-jhn3:6;Man is born of the flesh,therefore,he is flesh:everything a Man naturally inherits from his parents belongs to the flesh.no distinction is made as to whether the Man is good,foolish,useless or cruel.
"THAT WHICH IS BORN OF THE FLESH IS FLESH"as soon as a man is born he is FLESHLY,every Man of the World has been begotten of human parents and is consequently judge by God to be of the FLESH(GEN6:3);A man is FLESH because he is born of the of blood,of the will of the flesh,and of the will of Man(jhn1:3)and not because of how he lives or how his parents live.
"THAT WHICH IS BORN OF THE FLESH IS FLESH"No Exception,No Distinction,No amount of Education,Improvement,Cultivation,Morality or RELIGION can turn Man from being FLESHLY,no human Labor,Power,Device that can make Him other than that of which he was born,our LORD JESUS said "IS" mean the matter was forever decided.
God looks upon the FLESH as utterly corrupt.the corruption of the FLESH is such that even the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD cannot by STRIVING against the FLESH render it UNFLESHLY(GEN6:3).
God recognizes the impossibility of the FLESH to be Changed,Improved or Bettered.in saving the World,HE does not try to alter Man's FLESH;HE instead gives Man a New Life in order to help put the FLESH to death.
The FLESH must !DIE! this is "SALVATION".
May God grant us(Christains)more Grace through HIS SPIRIT,
May HIS SPIRIT continue to apply the CROSS in our mortal body,inorder to constitute more of CHRIST in our being in JESUS name ,

Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Christians love human sacrifices, by killing Jesus and blood flowing our into the ground. God must really be so happy right? God was not happy with sheep, or even Jephthah's daughter, no he wanted more blood.
So he had to see a human being killed and tortured and bloodied just like the mayans used to do.
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
@zataxs,
!STICK to your Species!
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
@i.chuka
Flesh Flesh Flesh,
You talk about Flesh, you might as well learn what it means.
It is not just sexual, there is another twist when it comes to flesh and bible
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
@zataxs,what i told sweetnecta is applicable to you,"THE BLIND ARE NOT THOSE THAT DOES NOT SEE,BUT,THOSE THAT DONT WISH TO SEE"
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
@ i.chuka how unfortunate it seems you are using at outdated dictionary, try dictionary.com, or google.com
we do not define words at will, we either know what they mean or we dont
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
@zataxs,whenever you are ready to SEE,just let me know!
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
to see flesh?
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
@zataxs;to "SEE" who you are,and what you are predestined to be even here on earth
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2011
And your destiny is flesh?
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2011
@zataxs,its(flesh) our greatest enemy we have to be free from it.
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
flesh is not an enemy. It is not an entity for you to become angry with either.
yes you seem to be obsessed by it, there is no doubt about it.
But what you need to do is learn how to control your fleshy desires that's all.
And that's is not done by calling it an enemy but understanding yourself and your weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
Roms7:20-24,there's a law in your fresh that war against your mind,it seems theres two different entity in you,what you willeth to do,you doeth not,that which you willeth not,you find yourselves doing.the Bible calls it the Law of the flesh.we cant surpress or control it.we have to be free from it,thats the work of the Holy Spirit,(the Law of Spirit)
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
The problems comes when you start quoting the bible like it is some form of authority, that's the same book that said rabbits chew cud and that bats are birds,
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
@zataxs
thats the only weapon we(Christains) over satan authority in the word of God.for Satan is more powerful than us,but we have authority over his powers in the word of God.
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2011
@i.chuka
you have to believe in God to believe in Satan.
God = Satan.
If you don't believe in God then Satan ceases to exist.
God is useless without Satan.
This is the call it the perfect "Binity" as opposed to Trinity.
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2011
@zataxs
what's your conception of life,and why are you so angry about the way things are?you know,we can make a difference.things are the way we want them to be,for the Earth was created for Man,not the other way round.by standing together in one accord,we will fulfill our purpose here on Earth."give it a thought"will be here waiting when you are ready.cheers!
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ i.chuka
I am not angry,
actually just disappointed
that because you have been unable to understand your own desire for flesh, you think everyone else has the same problem and that scriptures will solve your obsessions.
God is a concept created my man so definitely comes way after man
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
@zataxs,
if God is a concept created by man,what's your valuation of life?
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ i.chuka
well, that you need to make the best of it when you can.
What's yours?
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2011
@zataxs
The measure of Christ constituent in me been expressed freely.friend,God is real!
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by zataxs: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2011
of course god is real, because god is you. when you pray you are talking to someone, yourself.

1 Like

Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
@zataxs,
you need profit?you dont have to do anything,just accept Him in your life.for revelation precedes knowledge.frd,you have nothing to lose.try and SEE!cheers
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 4:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Gal2:20
We must ask and obey the Spirit of God in crucifying our Flesh.daily.

1 Like

Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
bump
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
bumo
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by Kobojunkie: 3:56am On Nov 06, 2020
ichuka:
bumo
It is 2020! Do you still believe that stuff you posted up there back in 2011 still holds as far as God is concerned? I hope not. undecided
To be saved - Salvation from the condemnation of sin that is death(return to the dust from which you were made - mind, body and soul) - you only need to believe and accept the person of Jesus Christ.
But according to Jesus Christ, in order to become Born again, what needs to die is not the flesh but you-- your self - ego, reputation, life, attachments, your desires, your wants -- they all need to die, be brought under complete submission to God.
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by Dtruthspeaker: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2020
zataxs:
Christians love human sacrifices, by killing Jesus and blood flowing our into the ground. God must really be so happy right? God was not happy with sheep, or even Jephthah's daughter, no he wanted more blood.
So he had to see a human being killed and tortured and bloodied just like the mayans used to do.

I know you are an indomie child, therefore, you were born into a world full of lies and cover ups and you have never seen or known the Truth.

So this is one of the things you do not know, yet you know.

If I wrongly take your carton of indomie would it be just, right and equal if I give you a bottle of mineral in return?

Would you not complain and seek to take everything I own, even if it is more than the value of the indomie I took, BECAUSE, YOU MUST BE COMPENSATED for my wrong taking?

Surely, you would not complain if I returned the carton of indomie at the first and this is aside giving Compensation for the wrongful taking.

So, it is with The Lord, man has taken things including "blood" which does not belong to him but to The Lord, so therefore, if we do not want The Lord to pour His Anger on us (like you would have done if I did not begin by giving the indomie, first) justice and Right and Balance Dictate that, we must give Him the things we have wrongfully taken from Him, in Equal Measure, at the least.

This is the place of the Natural Law of Justice of "An Eye, for, an eye".
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It is 2020! Do you still believe that stuff you posted up there back in 2011 still holds as far as God is concerned? I hope not. undecided
To be saved - Salvation from the condemnation of sin that is death(return to the dust from which you were made - mind, body and soul) - you only need to believe and accept the person of Jesus Christ.
But according to Jesus Christ, in order to become Born again, what needs to die is not the flesh but you-- your self - ego, reputation, life, attachments, your desires, your wants -- they all need to die, be brought under complete submission to God.
dude if you are a believer you will understand the concept of Gods Salvation
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
ichuka:

dude if you are a believer you will understand the concept of Gods Salvation
The "concept of God's Salvation" is very simple. Believe in Jesus Christ and you will never perish in the grave but instead, you will have eternal life which you can choose to spend in Heaven or in Hell, depending on what you do next.
It is really that simple. Salvation, as you can see, only guarantees that you will never perish in the grave when you die i.e. your mind, body and soul will not return to the dust from which it was made when you die. You will instead live on eternally i.e. there is a hope of an afterlife for you which you did not previously have.
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by dsfaster: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing
Re: The "flesh" And God's "prescription" by ichuka(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The "concept of God's Salvation" is very simple. Believe in Jesus Christ and you will never perish in the grave but instead, you will have eternal life which you can choose to spend in Heaven or in Hell, depending on what you do next.
It is really that simple. Salvation, as you can see, only guarantees that you will never perish in the grave when you die i.e. your mind, body and soul will not return to the dust from which it was made when you die. You will instead live on eternally i.e. there is a hope of an afterlife for you which you did not previously have.
OK dude
done with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sermon: Evil Communications Of The Heart / Sanctification Before Holyghost Baptism / How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.