Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake (1491 Views)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake by Adieza(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
BE WARNED:
If you are a Black African travelling to Europe or America please note that touching women like this who are not in relationship with you is against the law. It is sexual abuse and you could go to prison for it or at least be sued for $100,000.

Telling them you learned it from your pastor will not be enough defence.

This is not what pastors should be doing.

Thanks to Anita Asemota for keeping the heat going on these charlatans parading as Men of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake by Adieza(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
see Reactions below

Re: How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake by Adieza(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake by 0temAtum: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pastors have overstayed their relevance in our society and nature is bringing change to Africa. If you hear people shouting thief! thief!! thief!!! and pastor! Pastor!! Pastor!!! at the same time, leave the thief and chase the pastor because he is the worse of the two.
Re: How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake by Adieza(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
cc: madridguy and sarrki cc:seun and lalasticlala
Re: How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake by madridguy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
I'm speechless lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know Whether your Pastor is Fake by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2017
I don't blame the pastors, I rather blame the cheap ladies.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prove To Me That Your God Exists. Can You Convince Me? / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. / 5G IS NOT ANTICHRIST I'm Ashamed At some Pastors -Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.