Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever (22516 Views)

Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Spain Win Copa Lagos Beach Soccer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by obaidan: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
its not coming home female version

1 Like

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by cuffee: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
EmiDon11:
MY CRUSHS:Salma Perellulo of Spain and Esmee Brugts of Netherland.
give me parallulo make I shag shap shap. I go give you back
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by cuffee: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Sorry England.
apart from shagging abuja politicians, which sport do you play
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by BoldBrainz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Easy 10K won.

I should have pushed for a higher stake 2 weeks ago. Told this nigga Spain was going to lift this trophy and he kept arguing in favour of England grin.

Flirt vodka should do me right this night.
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by spencekat(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congrats to them
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by BoldBrainz(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
cuffee:

😂😂.
Darn! This fvcker is brutal!
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Luckysbab: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Numerouno94:
Spain is class.

They simply outplayed England.

They played a wonderful and mind blowing tiki-taka to destroy and confuse the Lioness, they reminded me of Pep's free flowing tiki-taka while at Barca during the days of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Why re my surprised? 6 Barca players re in this team.

Wat a dominant performance from Spain.

There was also the fact that the Lionesses couldn’t really keep their cool. Too much gragra without planning their attacking schemes well.
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Luckysbab: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
cuffee:

Unnecessary. Move on

1 Like

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Lorddominic(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
EmiDon11:
MY CRUSHS:

»»»Michelle Alozie of Nigeria.

»»»Salma Parellulo of Spain.

»»»Esmee Brugts of Netherland.

My love for dark skinned/colored ladies knows no bounds
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by A112: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Numerouno94:
Spain is class.

They simply outplayed England.

They played a wonderful and mind blowing tiki-taka to destroy and confuse the Lioness, they reminded me of Pep's free flowing tiki-taka while at Barca during the days of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Why re my surprised? 6 Barca players re in this team.

Wat a dominant performance from Spain.
The English side played rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by EmiDon11: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lorddominic:

My love for dark skinned/colored ladies knows no bounds
with pointed nose.... Fahda lawd, take mah soul.

1 Like

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Negroid001(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
They sha help us beat England

1 Like

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Luckysbab: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
96ACE:
Gather here if you’re happy england didn’t win the cup grin

Which market them buy for your hand though? grin

3 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Whoknow: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations to Spain.

1 Like

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Luckysbab: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
A112:
The English side played rubbish..

They were not composed. Just gragra all over the final third.

2 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Obierika(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations to them!

1 Like

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by GYBABA(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Brazil is good as a nation in football but I think it's just the men's team & they're probably overhyped as a nation in whole. Spain teams dey everly try at national & club level abeg. Male or female, they're good.

2 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by A112: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

They were not composed. Just gragra all over the final third.
they were forcing ball

2 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by FreeStuffsNG: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations to Spain
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by 96ACE: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

Which market them buy for your hand though? grin
The way we take lose to dem still dey pain me grin
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Yankee101: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
For the way England cheated nigeria, good job Spain

1 Like

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by scholes23(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
I believe sky sports news will calm down now. The hype they gave to the England team was out of this world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Shattuck(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
96ACE:
Gather here if you’re happy england didn’t win the cup grin
😂😂😂😂 I low key supported the Spain

2 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by 96ACE: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Shattuck:
😂😂😂😂 I low key supported the Spain
Naturally na Spain i support oo 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Goodlady(f): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
cuffee:
Withdrawing money.
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Well deserved winners... They had the hunger right from the first game.

Most people already gave it to the Lionesses...

They probably forgot how they narrowly escaped against Super Falcons. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Drbolie(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:
Congratulations to them. Happy Sunday to everybody.

First to comment for the first time, and its Sunday afternoon.

Infact, I will do giveaway if Chelsea losses today's match.

I beg remember me in your give away oo.
8161676914 opay
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Luckysbab: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
96ACE:

The way we take lose to dem still dey pain me grin

I get sha. But the game is the game. We don move on tey tey.

Funnily enough, I was rooting for Spain to win about a week back, but suddenly didn’t feel good about them lifting the trophy.

2 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Racoon(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations Spain.
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Luckysbab: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
A112:
they were forcing ball

A more experienced coach should have instructed them to calm down. They had all the time and I’m not sure what the hurry was about.

If it were the England team one nil up, the Spanish team would most likely have equalized.

1 Like

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Stevengold(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:
Congratulations to them. Happy Sunday to everybody.

First to comment for the first time, and its Sunday afternoon.

Infact, I will do giveaway if Chelsea losses today's match.

Make I first register
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Blazebond(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Spain played very well and deserved to win but kudos to England for their grit and determination.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace / Osayi-Samuel defends Self, Teammates Against Pitch Invader In Fenebarche's Win / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.