Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK (3057 Views)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ilekokonit: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
To those still saying that there is no racism in the UK

Neo-Nazi racists from National Action London threaten British-Nigerian lawyer, her children and husband with death by shooting or stabbing.

The letter dated 20 Feb 2023 sent to her from the National Action London racists called her many unprintable names in the Jpeg letter below including :-

Calling her a filthy, ugly, trouble making n****r.
They say she looks like a gorilla and probably smells like one.
They call her a filthy, ugly, African black monkey.
They say that when they kill her, her children and husband, they will not consider it murder because all Africans are filthy parasitic monkeys.
They say she is a woman who clearly belongs in Africa with her own filthy kind.
They say that they are watching her and have followed her around her neighborhood and that they know her movements.
They say that they will be following her as she walks around her area.
They say her details have been circulated on the internet to other violent national activists and that it is a matter of time before they exec**e her.
Thy say they are looking forward to spil*ing her bl**d.
They suggest that she leaves the UK a.s.a.p to avoid what is coming to her.

This is despite the fact that Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu was born in in the UK.

See the full contents of the chilling letter the racists sent to her as posted by her on her twitter page in the attached Jpeg file below

https://twitter.com/SholaMos1/status/1627707014246809601
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64720973
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shola_Mos-Shogbamimu#Death_threats

2 Shares

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ozommadu: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
It's better than tribalism and suffering and smiling people packed together.

Allow people japa in peace...I bu ikwikwi??🦉

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ozommadu:
It's better than tribalism and suffering and smiling people packed together.

Allow people japa in peace...I bu ikwikwi??🦉

I KNEW A SLAVE LIKE YOU WOULD COME ALONG TO JUSTIFY THIS EVIL.

STUPID DUNCE.

Americans shoot 70,000 of themselves each year.

But dare to attack an American in your country and watch how they will descend on you in fury.

They won’t say “Oh it’s okay, after all we kill ourselves every day in America”.

Stupid dunce drowned in self hatred and inferiority complex.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by nairalanda1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Well, there is racisim in the UK, no one denies that.

But the UK also has made great strides.

I recognized the logo on the letter. It's National Action. National Action has been banned by the UK government, and the threats are under investigation.

40-50 years ago, such groups would have been allowed free rein.(and some of them were very violent).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ozommadu: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

STUPID DUNCE.

The only thing I can tell you rn is to enjoy your ban

6 Likes

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Jackson619007: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Their business.
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ozommadu:

The only thing I can tell you rn is to enjoy your ban

You should be banned for being a stupid air head with no brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ilekokonit: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
Well, there is racisim in the UK, no one denies that.

You will be surprised that a lot of people including on Nairaland deny that racism exists in the UK although most of those racism deniers haven't been in the UK long enough so maybe dem never jam yet.

The white mechanic or even an unemployed white man genuinely believes he is better than a black professor.

In 2015, Britain's top police officer Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said the whole of British society is institutionally racist. That says it all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3112587/It-s-not-just-police-British-society-institutionally-racist-claims-Britain-s-officer.html

1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Think9ja(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
kiss

Even God supports racism/discrimination.

If not, why did he make us black and made them white?

Meanwhile, blacks deserve every kind of rubbish treatment they get from the whites.

Blacks are the worst when it comes to discrimination, they do it to their fellow kind.

Everything in Nigeria for example is a tool for discrimination. Your gender, your height, your financial status, your academic qualifications, your religion, your state of origin, your political views, etc.

We just de deceive ourselves for this country I swear

3 Likes

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by nairalanda1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ilekokonit:

You will be surprised that a lot of people including on Nairaland deny that racism exists in the UK although most of those racism deniers haven't been in the UK long enough so maybe dem never jam yet.

The white mechanic or even an unemployed white man genuinely believes he is better than a black professor.

In 2015, Britain's top police officer Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said the whole of British society is institutionally racist. That says it all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3112587/It-s-not-just-police-British-society-institutionally-racist-claims-Britain-s-officer.html

Yeah, there is racisim,but at the same time, it is much better in some ways than it was 40 -50 years ago.

Take the EPL. In the late 1970's , black players like Cyrille Regis were routinely racially abused by fans from opposing teams. Now, try that, get a ban from the club, the FA and the city authorities, and even get a visit from the police force. Back then, players had to suck it in. (Clyde Best, a black player from the early 1970's who played for West Ham had to ignore them)

Yeah, I won't be blind to say they have stamped out racisim totally from football (witness the vile abuse Saka got for missing a penalty for England in 2021...online ). But the fact that the cops promptly investigated said abuse...

Or the Cheslea fans who pushed out a black guy from a train. (all identified by their club and banned).

But work dey. (and to be honest, unrestrained immigration has its issues).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yeah, there is racisim,but at the same time, it is much better in some ways than it was 40 -50 years ago.

Take the EPL. In the late 1970's , black players like Cyrille Regis were routinely racially abused by fans from opposing teams. Now, try that, get a ban from the club, the FA and the city authorities, and even get a visit from the police force. Back then, players had to suck it in. (Clyde Best, a black player from the early 1970's who played for West Ham had to ignore them)

Yeah, I won't be blind to say they have stamped out racisim totally from football (witness the vile abuse Saka got for missing a penalty for England in 2021...online ). But the fact that the cops promptly investigated said abuse...

Or the Cheslea fans who pushed out a black guy from a train. (all identified by their club and banned).

But work dey. (and to be honest, unrestrained immigration has its issues).

They NEED the immigration, because their work force is declining due to falling birth rates, and the exit of Eastern Europeans after Brexit.

They also need immigrants, to form a ‘reserve army of labour’ which helps keep salaries low, while providing low skilled labour aplenty.

So without these immigrants, their economy would collapse.

They are not letting in immigrants out of the goodness of their hearts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by nairalanda1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

They NEED the immigration, because their work force is declining due to falling birth rates, and the exit of Eastern Europeans after Brexit.

They also need immigrants, to form a ‘reserve army of labour’ which helps keep salaries low, while providing low skilled labour aplenty.

So without these immigrants, their economy would collapse.

They are not letting in immigrants out of the goodness of their hearts.

Yeah, that's why countries let in immigrants. Self centered ness first.

And there are incentives. ( A Nigerian medic or nurse going into say UK or US is starting work without student debt. Salary wise, the salary is heavier than the natives....who have to pay off student loans.).

Man has always been moving around anyway.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by mrvitalis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

STUPID DUNCE.

Americans shoot 70,000 of themselves each year.

But dare to attack an American in your country and watch how they will descend on you in fury.

They won’t say “Oh it’s okay, after all we kill ourselves every day in America”.

Stupid dunce drowned in self hatred and inferiority complex.
Oga it's still less than the tribalism here Nigerians have said n done worse to follow Nigerians because of their tribe

If the name on that paper was Emeka... This thread would have been totally different

If u don't agree you are worse than a racist

1 Like

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by ecolime(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Discrimination is everywhere... Racism abroad, Xenophobia is S.A and tribalism in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ilekokonit: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
unrestrained immigration has its issues

True dat but they brought it upon themselves and I remember when my ex wife was denied a settlement visa at the then British embassy at Marina, Lagos and I told the entry clearance officer that it was a case of the chicken coming home to roost and if they did not come to colonize us, our parents would not have come to study in the UK and have children there. Children who would later want to bring their spouses to the UK - a right they have by virtue of being born in the UK.

The reasons they gave for denying her the visa was that a) mini cab was not a job (even though i was registered for Tax and NI) and b) the 2 bedroom flat I was sharing with my brother was not big enough to bring a pregnant wife to.

I promptly threw the Brit Pali across the table to her and said we were either British or not and that there was no point calling us British if our spouses would be denied UK visas. The entry clearance officer passed the Pali back to me saying she does not want it.

Her real reasons for refusing the visa which she could not mention was that my ex wife was 7 months pregnant and they did not want her to give birth to the baby in the UK and so my son was born in Naija even though I collected a sort of British birth record for him from the British Embassy in Lagos and they stamped my sons passage document onto my British Pali (this was still allowable then) and said I could take the boy to the UK without the mother but I refused to separate Mother and child (a decision I regret now as that same woman has turned my 2 kids against me just because my foray to do business in Naija some years ago did not work out).

Before I came back to take the 7 month old child and Ex wife to the UK, anytime she went to check up on her case at the then Marina, Lagos British Embassy, once they sight her, their words to her were as follows :- Oh, its you again. Since your husband came here to insult us, we have misplaced your file.

To get my ex wife to the UK after the visa denial, I had to pay a UK Barrister £100 per hour, write to the then Prime Minister (who replied me) and also get my MP to write to them before they finally budged and gave her the settlement visa by which time the baby was 7 months old.

It all seems like a waste of effort, time and resources to me now. I would have been MUCH better off leaving both of them in Nigeria and sending money for the child's upkeep to them.

If I no get UK papers, dem for don deport me tey tey 'cos I no get patience for their racist bullshit which an illegal immigrant has to put up with.

I always had my reservations about the UK isolating and housing Asylum seekers onto the Bibby Stockholm barge (a sort of floating prison, drowning and fire hazard in my view) as I could not help but think that that could have been me isolated from society as an unclean nuisance who does not deserve to be housed amongst the rest of the human populace.

In their rush to seem to be hard on Asylum seekers, they rushed to move some of them onto the floating prison without waiting for the results of tests already carried out on the water supply on the floating barge only for the test results to come back saying the water supply on the barge was not fit for human consumption or use in any form as the water was contaminated with the deadly Legionnaires disease than can kill humans and then they removed the Asylum seekers from the floating prison and relocated them elsewhere but it is worthy to note that even after the results came back saying the water supply was deadly, the officials did not tell the Asylum seekers to stop using the water until later on the day the deadly test results came back.

British racists and Anti immigration politicians must be licking their lips now as they are now shielded from being labelled racists because any racist looking anti immigration policy in the UK for now will be fronted by Rishi Sunak (Prime Minister) and Suella Braverman (the home secretary) who ar both Ethnic Minorities and people of colour and Suella in particular is competing with herself to roll out the most obnoxious and inhuman Anti immigration policies that target ethnic minorities like herself (obviously to garner future votes for herself from white people).

It beggars belief that despite the UK Fire brigade saying that the Barge was a fire disaster waiting to happen (imagine 500 people roasting to death on a floating barge or drowning in the sea in the event of a fire outbreak on the Barge) Grenfell Tower block fire disaster that killed loads of mainly ethnic minority residents in the fire outbreak in the tower block because the local council did not take residents warning serious because the residents were mainly ethnic minorities.

Despite the warning from the Fire brigade, Suella Braverman (an ethnic minority woman) in order to impress and gain future votes from the white populace went ahead to approve that 500 Asylum seekers would be housed on the barge floating prison (meant originally for 220 people) when there are actually more than 150,000 Asylum claims still unprocessed and if she was not just playing to the gallery, the obvious solution would have been for her to employ an additional Army of staff to treat the backlog of 150,000 Aylum cases waiting to be processed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Think9ja:
kiss

Even God supports racism/discrimination.

If not, why did he make us black and made them white?

Kai. What a waste of education.

You are black/brown because God gifted you with the chemical MELANIN to protect your skin in the world’s hottest continent.

The hotter the continent, the more MELANINATED the people.

Without that GIFT of melanin, you would not be alive today because your ancestors would have perished thousands of years ago in the African sun.

So every day you wake up, thank your MAKER for your MELANIN.

As for the rest of the vomit you typed, CURE YOUR SELF HATE AND RACIAL COMPLEX and do not transmit your mental poison to your kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Think9ja(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

Kai. What a waste of education.

You are black/brown because God gifted you with the chemical MELANIN to protect your skin in the world’s hottest continent.

The hotter the continent, the more MELANINATED the people.

Without that GIFT of melanin, you would not be alive today because your ancestors would have perished thousands of years ago in the African sun.

So every day you wake up, thank your MAKER for your MELANIN.

As for the rest of the vomit you typed, CURE YOUR SELF HATE AND RACIAL COMPLEX and do not transmit your mental poison to your kids.

Sharrap monkey
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga it's still less than the tribalism here Nigerians have said n done worse to follow Nigerians because of their tribe

If the name on that paper was Emeka... This thread would have been totally different

If u don't agree you are worse than a racist

STOP REASONING LIKE A TOAD.

IF YOU SEE RACISM, CONDEMN IT.

IF YOU SEE TRIBALISM, CONDEMN IT.

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT?

STUPID SLAVES TALKING RUBBISH.

YOU’RE JUST DISGUSTING.

YOU USE TRIBALISM AS YOUR EXCUSE.

THE TRUTH IS YOU ACTUALLY DO FEEL INFERIOR TO THESE SO-CALLED WHITE PEOPLE, AND FEEL TOO INFERIOR TO CRITICISE THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

GET RID OF YOUR COMPLEX, BE A REAL MAN, AND CONDEMN EVIL WHEN YOU SEE IT.

NOT WHEN A BLACK MAN INSULTS YOU, YOU CHARGE AT HIM IN RAGE.

WHEN A WHITE MAN INSULTS YOU, YOU TURN TO A CHICKEN, FULL OF EXCUSES FOR HIM.

DEM DO UNA JUJU?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Parachoko: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ilekokonit:

True dat but they brought it upon themselves and I remember when my ex wife was denied a settlement visa at the then British embassy at Marina, Lagos and I told the entry clearance officer that it was a case of the chicken coming home to roost and if they did not come to colonize us, our parents would not have come to study in the UK and have children there. Children who would later want to bring their spouses to the UK - a right they have by virtue of being born in the UK.

The reasons they gave for denying her the visa was that a) mini cab was not a job (even though i was registered for Tax and NI) and b) the 2 bedroom flat I was sharing with my brother was not big enough to bring a pregnant wife to.

I promptly threw the Brit Pali across the table to her and said we were either British or not and that there was no point calling us British if our spouses would be denied UK visas. The entry clearance officer passed the Pali back to me saying she does not want it.

Her real reasons for refusing the visa which she could not mention was that my ex wife was 7 months pregnant and they did not want her to give birth to the baby in the UK and so my son was born in Naija even though I collected a sort of British birth record for him from the British Embassy in Lagos and they stamped my sons passage document onto my British Pali (this was still allowable then) and said I could take the boy to the UK without the mother but I refused to separate Mother and child (a decision I regret now as that same woman has turned my 2 kids against me just because my foray to do business in Naija some years ago did not work out).

Before I came back to take the 7 month old child and Ex wife to the UK, anytime she went to check up on her case at the then Marina, Lagos British Embassy, once they sight her, their words to her were as follows :- Oh, its you again. Since your husband came here to insult us, we have misplaced your file.

To get my ex wife to the UK after the visa denial, I had to pay a UK Barrister £100 per hour, write to the then Prime Minister (who replied me) and also get my MP to write to them before they finally budged and gave her the settlement visa by which time the baby was 7 months old.

It all seems like a waste of effort, time and resources to me now. I would have been MUCH better off leaving both of them in Nigeria and sending money for the child's upkeep to them.
Omo, some Nigerians wicked o, see as the woman make you regret. 🙁
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by KwuoteYourFada: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

YOU’RE JUST DISGUSTING.

THE TRUTH IS YOU ACTUALLY DO FEEL INFERIOR TO THESE SO-CALLED WHITE PEOPLE, AND FEEL TOO INFERIOR TO CRITICISE THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

True !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by KwuoteYourFada: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
I might not be a big fan of Yorubas or whoever in Nigeria

But you see racism eh

We should all stand up against it no matter where you are from

When are faced with racism we have no choice but to Unite as black people! Eh but we hate and discriminate against ourselves yen yen yen undecided

Oga whites have faught world wars ! angry

And they unite for Thier own good any day any time
We dey here dey blame ourselves! Whites have done even more horrible things to themselves than we sef! This people were literally gassing themselves!

I strongly condemn these white pigs 🐖🐖🐖

I hope they're procescuted
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by mrvitalis(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

YOU’RE JUST DISGUSTING.

NOT WHEN A BLACK MAN INSULTS YOU, YOU CHARGE AT HIM IN RAGE.

WHEN A WHITE MAN INSULTS YOU, YOU TURN TO A CHICKEN, FULL OF EXCUSES FOR HIM.

DEM DO UNA JUJU?

I dare you to show me a thread u created talking about tribalism I dare you

If u don't talk about tribalism here in Nigeria u have zero moral right to talk about racism

1 Like

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ilekokonit: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Parachoko:
Omo, some Nigerians wicked o, see as the woman make you regret. 🙁

Now, I no think say I fit live with woman for UK under the same roof as na prison I go end up 'cos I no de bow down to ANY woman and UK women (wives and girlfriends) are experts at jailing ANY man (boyfriend / husband) who is not submissive to a woman.

Why do you think UK women are crying up and down of loneliness on social media ? Its because men wey get sense are avoiding them like the plague.

I would rather go spend time eating Isi ewu at Ala Owerri on Old Kent Road and downing some Hennesy than put up with a cantankerous, troublesome UK woman. Their mouths are just faster than their brains and in my eyes, they ALL have evil spirits resident in them.
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by nairalanda1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
I might not be a big fan of Yorubas or whoever in Nigeria

But you see racism eh

We should all stand up against it no matter where you are from

When are faced with racism we have no choice but to Unite as black people! Eh but we hate and discriminate against ourselves yen yen yen undecided

Oga whites have faught world wars ! angry

And they unite for Thier own good any day any time
We dey here dey blame ourselves! Whites have done even more horrible things to themselves than we sef! This people were literally gassing themselves!

I strongly condemn these white pigs 🐖🐖🐖

I hope they're procescuted

White people used to be bigoted against each other.

When we talk of Hitler, we remember him for killing six million Jews. He also thought that Eastern Europeans were subhuman.

For decades in England, a white Irishman was regarded as subhuman. That carried over into the USA. If Biden tried to run for president some 79 years earlier he would have lost because he was Irish. ( Don't even get started about the Italian)

Northern Italians look down on southern Italians today. Poland used to hate Germans. World war 2 ending was the signal for many white Eastern Europeans to drive out Germans from their land and so forth.

White nationalism is a recent thing. And it originated in the US. And there are white Europeans who regard white Americans as mongrels.

Whites have never been United. Or how come Hitler invaded white nations? Ditto Italy?

Want to know part of why many white British people voted for Brexit? Too many white polish and Romanian immigrants!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ilekokonit: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:
DEM DO UNA JUJU?

In the time since I came back to the UK after Primary, Secondary and Uni in Naija, I can not count the number of jobs where I have experienced racism, some subtle and some blatant.

My employer before the last one had to reach a settlement agreement with me, paying my legal costs, giving me a reference that satisfied me and topping it with a 5 figure sum in UK pounds (although lower 5 figures) because I was about resigning and taking them to the tribunal for constructive dismissal since they wanted to post me to work with someone who HR had labelled discriminatory and i told them if they did, i would resign and take them to the tribunal for constructive dismissal. My immediate managers probably did not understand the term constructive dismissal and went ahead to select me to work with the HR labelled discriminatory manager who just does not like me because I did not come across as submissive and I was an ethnic minority and I had to escalate it to the new HR Director who on sighting the term constructive dismissal in my letter, called me to negotiate as I had been there for more than 2 years which gives employees a lot of rights in the UK especially against unfair dismissal and constructive dismissal.

At my last employer, the overbearing managers also could not handle the fact that someone like me who has a Nigerian Accent will stand up to overbearing managers who try to run a dictatorship and currently we are on the verge of getting to an employment tribunal and although I had not been there for up to 2 years, there is still the avenue of breach of contract which my solicitor is pursuing and I will have my day at the tribunal soon.

The kind spirit wey dey inside me is similar to that inside Fela Kuti and I will NEVER bow down to a fellow human being just because he is white and i am black.

I never asked to be born in their country, so whether they like it or not, they have to deal with the consequences of their coming to colonize Africa that made our parents in turn come to study in the UK and have children there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

I dare you to show me a thread u created talking about tribalism I dare you

If u don't talk about tribalism here in Nigeria u have zero moral right to talk about racism

WHO IS A TOAD LIKE YOU TO DICTATE WHAT I CAN POST OR NOT POST?

GO TO BLAZES.

SEE THIS TOAD STRUGGLING TO BE ALLOWED TO FEEL INFERIOR TO WHITE PEOPLE!

SO IF I DON'T SHOW YOU WHERE I STARTED A THREAD AGANST TRIBALISM, THAT JUSTIFIES YOUR FEELNG INFERIOR TO WHITES AND LETTING THEM CALL YOU SUBHUMAN?

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SUBHUMAN?

YOU PEOPLE DON'T NOW WHAT RACISM IS.

IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD NEVER COMPARE IT TO TRIBALISM.

A TRIBALIST WILL NOT REFUSE TO TOUCH YOUR HAND WHEN HANDING YOU YOUR CHANGE.

A RACIST WILL.

A TRIBALIST WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU ROUND THE STORE BEAUSE HE THINKS YOU ARE A THIEF, BASED ON YOUR ETHNICITY.

A RACIST WILL.

A TRIBALIST WILL NOT CROSS THE ROAD WHEN SHE SEES YOU COMING, BECAUSE SHE THINKS YOU MIGHT SNATCH HER BAG.

A RACIST WILL.

A TRIBALIST WILL NOT CHANT IN STADIUMS HATEFUL SLURS AGAINST YOUR ETHNICITY, BECAUSE YOU SCORED AGAINST HIS TEAM.

A RACIST WILL THROW YOU A BANANA AND MAKE 'MONKEY CHANTS' AT YOU.

A TRIBALIST POLICEMAN WILL NOT STOP YOU AND SHOOT YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE OF A DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUP, AND THEN PLANT A GUN ON YOUR DEAD BODY TO CLAIM YOU WERE ABOUT TO SHOOT HIM.

A RACIST POLICEMAN WILL.

IN RACIST COUNTRIES LIKE AMERICA, THERE ARE ENTIRE REGIONS BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT VISIT, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL BE SHOT BY RACISTS.

IS THERE ANY PART OF YORUBALAND OR IGBOLAND THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO VISIT BECAUSE THEY WILL SHOOT YOU SIMPLY FOR BEING HAUSA OR ITSEKIRI?

A TRIBALIST TEACHER WILL NOT DISCOURAGE YOUR CHILD FROM STUDYING MEDICINE OR LAW BECAUSE HE THINKS HE IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO BE ONE.

A RACIST TEACHER WILL TELL YOUR CHILD TO STUDY SPORTS OR MUSIC, BECAUSE HE BELIEVES YOU ARE TOO THICK TO DO ANY JOB WHERE YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR BRAIN. AND THEY DO THIS ALLLLL THE TIME.

YOU PEOPLE ONLY COMPARE TRIBALISM TO RACISM BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T THE SLIGHTEST F.U.CKING CLUE WHAT RACISM REALLY IS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by mrvitalis(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

WHO IS A TOAD LIKE YOU TO DICTATE WHAT I CAN POST OR NOT POST?

GO TO BLAZES.

SEE THIS TOAD STRUGGLING TO BE ALLOWED TO FEEL INFERIOR TO WHITE PEOPLE!

SO IF I DON'T SHOW YOU WHERE I STARTED A THREAD AGANST TRIBALISM, THAT JUSTIFIES YOUR FEELNG INFERIOR TO WHITES AND LETTING THEM CALL YOU SUBHUMAN?

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SUBHUMAN?

YOU PEOPLE DON'T NOW WHAT RACISM IS.

IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD EVER COMPARE IT TO TRIBALISM.

A TRIBALIST WILL NOT REFUSE TO TOUCH YOUR HAND WHEN HANDING YOU YOUR CHANGE.

A RACIST WILL.

A TRIBALIST WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU ROUND THE STORE BEAUSE HE THINKS YOU ARE A THIEF, BASED ON YOUR ETHNICITY.

A RACIST WILL.

A TRIBALIST WILL NOT CROSS THE ROAD WHEN SHE SEES YOU COMING, BECAUSE SHE THINKS YOU MIGHT SNATCH HER BAG.

A RACIST WILL.

A TRIBALIST WILL NOT CHANT IN STADIUMS HATEFUL SLURS AGAINST YOUR ETHNICITY, BECAUSE YOU SCORED AGAINST HIS TEAM.

A RACIST WILL THROW YOU A BANANA AND MAKE 'MONKEY CHANTS' AT YOU.

A TRIBALIST POLICEMAN WILL NOT STOP YOU AND SHOOT YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE OF A DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUP, AND THEN PLANT A GUN ON YOUR DEAD BODY TO CLAIM YOU WERE ABOU TO SHOOT HIM.

A RACIST POLICEMAN WILL.

A TRIBALIST TEACHER WILL NOT DISCOURAGE YOUR CHILD FROM STUDYING MEDICINE OR LAW BECAUSE HE THINKS HE IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO BE ONE.

A RACIST TEACHER WILL TELL YOUR CHILD TO STUDY SPORTS OR MUSIC, AND THEY DO THIS ALLLLL THE TIME.

YOU PEOPLE ONLY COMPARE TRIBALISM TO RACISM BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO F.U.CKING CLUE WHAT RACISM REALLY IS.

Tribalism is worse than racism... Hate and betrayer from people u share country with , same color is worse

You won't talk about what is happening in your country u want to dictate how the white me lives in his own country smh 🤦‍♂

See you here exhibiting your hatred abusing me up and down just for disagreeing with your opinion

Imagine u have power over my life lmaoo

5 Likes

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tribalism is worse than racism... Hate and betrayer from people u share country with , same color is worse

You won't talk about what is happening in your country u want to dictate how the white me lives in his own country smh 🤦‍♂

See you here exhibiting your hatred abusing me up and down just for disagreeing with your opinion

Imagine u have power over my life lmaoo

ALL RACES HAVE TRIBALISM WITHIN THEM, SO STOP USING THAT AS YOUR EXCUSE TO FEEL INFERIOR TO WHITE FOLKS.

THE ONLY REASON IT IS NOT PROMINENT WITHIN THEIR COUNTRIES IS THAT MOST OF THEIR NATIONS ARE ETHNICALLY HOMOGENOUS.

ONE COUNTRY ONE LANGUAGE.

BUT IF YOU STUCK THE FRENCH, ITALIAN, ENGLISH, TURKISH, RUSSIANS, SCOTS, GERMANS, PLUS MUSLIM SYRIANS, AFGHANS AND IRANIANS, INTO ONE COUNTRY AND SAID: FORM A NATION!'', THEY WOULDN'T LAST 6 DAYS BEFORE DESCENDING INTO CHAOS AND CONFLICT.

THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SLAUGHTERED 150 MILLION OF THEMSELVES IN 2 EUROPEAN TRIBAL WARS LAST CENTURY, WHICH THEY FALSELY TERMED 'WORLD WARS'.

SO EVERY RACE HAS INTERNAL ISSUES.

THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO ACCEPT RACISM.

SO LOOK FOR ANOTHER EXCUSE TO FEEL INFERIOR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ilekokonit: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
Want to know part of why many white British people voted for Brexit? Too many white polish and Romanian immigrants!

Its not white people alone that voted Brexit o.

I voted for Brexit simply because I saw a property advertised to let in London and the advert said something along the lines that only Eastern Europeans should apply to rent the property. I'm not sure if the Ad also excluded Black people but for the fact that enough Black people had paid their dues in the UK and very recent Eastern European arrivals in the UK wree discriminating when it came to letting out property, I had to make my vote count for something.

Although France having more rights to fish in UK waters than the UK had in French waters plus the massive corruption in the un-elected European Parliament was also an issue for me as the UK is a net contributor to the European coffers and UK money (which includes Tax deducted from my income) was being used to subsidize the economy of the newer EU entrants and some new immigrants from the EU into the UK were ripping off the UK in social security payments without even permanently resident in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by WeirdAlien: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Of course there is racism everywhere in the world.
Calling every Hausa guy selling pepper or suya Aboki is racism, like calling a black man "Nigga", or Chinese man "Chinco", or Mexican calling Caucasian man "Gringo".
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by jmoore(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bla bla bla..

Who said there is no racism?

The point has always been for you to remove the log of wood(tribalism) in your own eyes first.
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by MarketDispatch: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ilekokonit:
To thoselow [/b]

htts

Reading that letter, two things stick out. In the first instance, she was called Shola. In the second instance, she was called Adeshola...I think it's her friends that are behind the letter...maybe some don't like her and want to scare her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. / Woman In Bikini Not Croatian President (Photos) / 'DEATH SQUAD': Full Horror Emerges Of How Rogue U.S. Brigade Mutilated Afgans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.