Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,126 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile (289 Views)

Germany Allows Ukraine To Strike Targets Inside Russia With German Weapons / Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by panafrican(m): 1:47am On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by babyboy4every1: 4:37am On Aug 21, 2023
They sha want to push Ukraine to total ruin.

1 Like

Re: NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by luwiizy(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2023
Ukraine is just an experiment site...
Re: NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by Dvdpity: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2023
Russia has been shooting these missiles down like pancakes.
Re: NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by mysticwarrior(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2023
These guys must be out of their mind, they want to use antiquated "Soviet era missiles" against Russia with the best advance modern air defense system in the world? And only a fool would announce the weapon he intend to use before he uses it in time of warfare.
Re: NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by Regex: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2023
These guys like suicide oh... Honestly.
Re: NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by obedience4(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
These guys must be out of their mind, they want to use antiquated "Soviet era missiles" against Russia with the best advance modern air defense system in the world? And only a fool would announce the weapon he intend to use before he uses it in time of warfare.

I laugh when I saw you wrote that "Russia has the best advance modern air defence system in the world"
The Muscovites will beg to differ with all the drones that have been hitting Moscow grin
S400 a overly priced and over hype rubbish.

Give me the Jews David sling, iron dome and I will be OK,not this Russian junk S400
Re: NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by obedience4(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2023
Dvdpity:
Russia has been shooting these missiles down like pancakes.

Wow, thanks dvdpity, I guess you a war reporter now, reporting directly from the battle field.
Re: NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by b4ball: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
obedience4:

I laugh when I saw you wrote that "Russia has the best advance modern air defence system in the world"
The Muscovites will beg to differ with all the drones that have been hitting Moscow grin
S400 a overly priced and over hype rubbish.

Give me the Jews David sling, iron dome and I will be OK,not this Russian junk S400

Stop disgracing yourself. Drones currently don’t have a viable defense. A combination of tactics using rifles, jamming, flares and air defense are currently being used against it. This is the first real drone war and it has nothing to do with s400. Japan and the US are leading the race to develop the first viable anti drone system.

As for s400 being shit, hope you know you are lying to feel good about yourself. We saw live videos of the almighty patriot being taken out by missiles. Does this invalidate the patriot. It was s300 protecting Kiev all along before western air defenses came along, primarily because s300 complexes are running out of ammunitions.

1 Like

Re: NATO Backed Ukraine About To Hit Russia With a 7.5 -ton, 11 -meter Long Missile by mysticwarrior(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
b4ball:

Stop disgracing yourself. Drones currently don’t have a viable defense. A combination of tactics using rifles, jamming, flares and air defense are currently being used against it. This is the first real drone war and it has nothing to do with s400. Japan and the US are leading the race to develop the first viable anti drone system.

As for s400 being shit, hope you know you are lying to feel good about yourself. We saw live videos of the almighty patriot being taken out by missiles. Does this invalidate the patriot. It was s300 protecting Kiev all along before western air defenses came along, primarily because s300 complexes are running out of ammunitions.
You have time responding to that fellow, I deliberately ignored him because ever since I knew him on the forum his comments are always filled with flaws.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Americans And Europeans Fleeing Israel? / China Gradually Topping Everywhere / One Of The Reasons Why Iran Is Fighting For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.