Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Need Software For My Avatar 2 Dongle Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Software For My Avatar 2 Dongle Software (2759 Views)

I Need Software Developer / Need Software To Handle Common Stock Card / I Need Software Development Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Software For My Avatar 2 Dongle Software by sir2o: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
pls i need the software to upgrade my avatar 2 dongle. any help wil be apprecaited.
Re: I Need Software For My Avatar 2 Dongle Software by ENDANGERED(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
To those in Lagos, this is a must have!!! Endeavour to share this with all your friends Lagosians

Are you an internet user?
Do you need download speed faster than your present speed?
Do you desire the freedom to surf the internet and to download whatever you want no matter the size and without fear of exhausting your data capacity?
Do you desire an unlimited data cap or does your present data cap seem expensive?

Mobitel 4g broadband access is here to make your dreams and aspirations can come true this instant.

2. While other telecom. Companies overload their network with both voice and data services, we provide only data services to enable our customers have the best experience ever, while surfing the web.
3. We provide all wireless devices for HOMES, OFFICES, SMES, SINGLE USERS, and NORMADIC USERS and even for corporate organisations. You will be ‘loving every second…….’

4. Our devices are the cheapest in the market now and our tariff offer you a 24 hour service per month. We also do flexible packages (evenings and weekends)

For more enquiries and purchase, please contact:
ENDY
08055237573, 08190424249
endgel-care@justice.com

(1) (Reply)

.. / Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Systems, Accessories Etc / I Need An App Developer To Design A Social Media App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.