Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) (1752 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by odinceblog(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2023
A Nigerian Igbo woman residing in Cameroon has given birth to a remarkable set of nonuplets, comprising six girls and three boys, as reported exclusively by Canal 2 International.

Anthonia Madu Obianuju, 45 years old, achieved this remarkable feat three months ago at a hospital in Limbe, situated in the Fako Division of the South West Region. She had been under medical care there throughout her pregnancy.

The news of her extraordinary delivery quickly spread, leaving many in disbelief due to the unprecedented nature of the event.

Also Read: Tragedy!! Groom arrested on his wedding day for Past Mistakes

In an interview with Canal 2, a prominent Cameroonian television channel, Obianuju shared her surprise at the outcome. Initially anticipating twins following an ultrasound, she ended up giving birth to nonuplets, an outcome that caught her off guard.

“We had undergone an ultrasound and initially believed it was a pair of twins, but when it came time for delivery, I was unexpectedly blessed with nonuplets. It was a completely unforeseen turn of events,” Obianuju recounted.

Grateful for the support and well-wishes she has received, she conveyed her gratitude, stating, “I am truly thankful to everyone who has kept us in their prayers, and I want to reassure them that with God, nothing is impossible.”

WATCH VIDEO: https://gistfun.com/headlines/miracle-igbo-woman-gives-birth-to-nonuplets-nine-children-in-cameroon-watch-video/

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2023
Congratulations Madame, I pray that God provides the resources to cater for these children. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by Alchemy528: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by Mrfixiit: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Damn! That pussy don suffer. Thank God she survived it. Congratulations to the family
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by Oloki: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Congratulations Madame, I pray that God provides the resources to cater for these children. Amen.

Na the real prayer be this.

Provision. Because e no easy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Nine? Hmm it's not easy.
This woman go hear am.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Damn! That pussy don suffer. Thank God she survived it. Congratulations to the family
How old are you?
Have you checked your jamb result?
Oniro oshi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2023
Oloki:

Na the real prayer be this.

Provision. Because e no easy

Yes o
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by HeartlessMan: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Na dog give am belle.
She is a Nigerian woman so I'm not surprised.

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by NoahHadNoArk: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Na dog give am belle.
She is a Nigerian woman so I'm not surprised.
Thank Goodness you have a Nigerian for a mother so well done to you too

Mrfixiit:
Damn! That pussy don suffer.

Get a brain!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by fyzaila: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2023
It's how to take care of them that remain now.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by fyzaila: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Mrfixiit:

No doctor, i repeat, no doctor will allow her deliver 9 babies virginally. It mostly c.s

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by Kobojunkie: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Which God? He don provide finish for those who had just a set of twins finish? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by Xscape1993(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Congratulations madam!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by NoahHadNoArk: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which God? He don provide finish for those who had just a set of twins finish? undecided
Senseless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Children In Cameroon (video) by Kajaard: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Controlling Wife / Photos:20-month-old Baby Boy Lives On Suckling A Neighbor's Cow Breast / Multi-functional Electric Lunch Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.