Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? (22514 Views)

Have You Worked In The Same Place With A Married Couple? / Have You Ever Worked Where You Had To Submit Your Phone Before Resuming / The Worst Employer You Ever Worked With And Why Did You Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by seunlayi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
No need asking, the company after seeing your post here will retrieve your appointment letter
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by BibleStudyForum: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Excell2:
Hey folks, I'm currently stuck in a job decision-making dilemma, kindly advise me.
I applied and got a job with Alphamed Supply ltd in Abuja, however, they are offering me 80k for a start with no benefits, they are promising an upward review with other benefits when i get confirmed after a 6month probation.
But with the current hike in transport fares, and also the distance from my house to the job location, I'd be spending more than 50% of the 80k on transport and lunch alone every month. I'm afraid it would be hard for me survive with this pay for a whole 6months. I'm also not putting trust in them to promote me after 6months because I've worked for companies in the past who promised same but it was all lies.
So I was thinking it would be better off for me to continue with my personal hustle that pays me similar amount (or slightly higher) monthly with ease and convenience, but I'm also scared that i may be throwing away a good opportunity peradventure this company turns out to be a good company that would reward in the long run.
What do you advise? Can anyone attest if this company is a good company to work for?
I'll be waiting for your urgent replies.
Dear,
Preferably I'll advise you relocate and take the opportunity serious, if someone can manage the side hustle you have then use someone to manage it an share profit with the person.
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Thisisanfield: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
the first person that replied you should have read your points thoroughly before asking you to Move and not stand like a tree.

look tbh with you, its a 50/50 that the company would increase your salary after 6 months. they have sweet tongue.

and assuming they increase the pay, ask your self by how much?

my advise, since you cant put someone on that biz, start now by grooming someone cos it sounds to me that you dont have someone who can do the hustle like you do or you dont trust. if its trust, then its understandable. but if not, get someone and groom the person.

it doesnt make sense to me that i am for instance doing uber at my comfort and earning 80k and i would now go work with the situation of the country for same amount. (leave my house very early, be at the mercy of some abusive boss, and others. i rather put more effort in my hustle and try establishing it more for more profits.

every one must not do an 8-5 to be financially ok. you can also embrace entrepreneurship. many have made it that way
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by BabaIbo: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
I wanted to ask if the company belongs to nairaland chief Cornarian in person of Afamed, but I remember that one na 30k him dey earn, e no dey possible for that kind person to have a company that wants to pay someone(OP) 80k.
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by success1smyn(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Excell2:
Hey folks, I'm currently stuck in a job decision-making dilemma, kindly advise me.
I applied and got a job with Alphamed Supply ltd in Abuja, however, they are offering me 80k for a start with no benefits, they are promising an upward review with other benefits when i get confirmed after a 6month probation.
But with the current hike in transport fares, and also the distance from my house to the job location, I'd be spending more than 50% of the 80k on transport and lunch alone every month. I'm afraid it would be hard for me survive with this pay for a whole 6months. I'm also not putting trust in them to promote me after 6months because I've worked for companies in the past who promised same but it was all lies.
So I was thinking it would be better off for me to continue with my personal hustle that pays me similar amount (or slightly higher) monthly with ease and convenience, but I'm also scared that i may be throwing away a good opportunity peradventure this company turns out to be a good company that would reward in the long run.
What do you advise? Can anyone attest if this company is a good company to work for?

Do you have to mention the name of the company?
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by wittywriter: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jh0wsef:
me nor know about the company o
wetin I know be say I fit package your business make e be like big company make people dey patronize you yafu yafu
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Quote me with your digits on my dead thread so I'll link you to someone that may need you in a tech-team.

OP should follow his/her passion.
Miracood2:

Hello sir wittyness,

I'm a professional photo editor, I'll be most grateful if you'll link me with people who might require the services of a picture editor who will work remotely, deliver pictures with required accuracy and also deliver the works on agreed time.

I await your response, thank you sir.
Noted....

Wittyness
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by deavicky(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Excell2:
if that company has being in existence for more then 3 years, and the are starting u with 80k. It means after ur confirmation they can't go beyond adding 40k.
Side hustle to me is better if it is legitimate.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
wittywriter:

Quote me with your digits on my dead thread so I'll link you to someone that may need you in a tech-team.

Wittyness

Hello sir wittyness,

I'm a professional photo editor, I'll be most grateful if you'll link me with people who might require the services of a picture editor who will work remotely, deliver pictures with required accuracy and also deliver the works on agreed time.

I await your response, thank you sir.
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by NaijaEcash(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Excell2:

That's the problem, I'm tired of looking for a new job every 2years. I've worked several places that gave similar promises and along the line I'd realise the job is unproductive then quit and start looking for another, in all these jobs, my side hustle have been sustaining.
Not completely jobless like i said, I've got a small hustle that i run conveniently which pays me same 80k or even a little more than it monthly. So I'm wondering if I should focus on my business till I find a befitting job that is well-paying.
Your focus should not be on PAY! In life, there is a SEEDTIME (the time when you provide your service for almost free but you are honing your skill) after then there is a HARVEST-TIME (the time when you have earned a name and people are justling for your attention). Many young people mix-up these two seasons because of the amount of lies being peddled online. If you find joy in the service you are providing in your so-called SIDE-HUSTLE, keep to it, in a matter of time, you will become an employer of labor instead of running around every two years to look for a better-paying job. But if the side-hustle has no future, for example you are providing a service that technology is already threatening (for example, technology has practically eliminated the job of manual typists who were practically worshipped by final-year students who needed to type their thesis back in the 80s and 90s). Then it is advisable to get a job manage the small pay while ensuring that you are learning a valuable SKILL! Don't take a job because of the pay if you will have zero opportunity to increase your skill or learn something new. While you may be happy at first because of the good pay, soon you will start feeling unfulfilled. Wishing you all the best. Cheers.
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Jh0wsef(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
wittywriter:

Noted....

Wittyness

Done so. Thank you
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Ghidey(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Excell2:
If your hustle can pay you same seamlessly why not stay continue with your hustle ans see how you can improve,expand it to have more income than helping someone build his/her business?
We should take our mind off working for someone when you can do same yourself.
I made same mistake to get a paid job to my personal business I was doing from home hoping I could cope with the 2. But the other job eventually killed my personal business which was paying more as the paid job took all my time. Was doing average of 14 hrs at work daily with my to and fro I was doing a total of 18 hrs.
This is my greatest regret in my career.
Face your legit business and expand bro
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Nahunger(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
IyaTola:
🦋 You are too scared to venture out. You even lie to yourself by saying: ‘I am not a risk taker’.

🦋 So you stay in the same spot for far too long.

🦋 Uncertainty breeds fear no doubt but what is life without calculated risks and adventure?

🦋 You may be underrated, unseen and undervalued where you are but the same version of you is the gold others are looking for.

🦋 You may not know what is on the horizon for you on the other side unless you step out.

🦋 Just try, just try.

🦋 Don’t say: ‘maybe this is it for me’ instead, ask: what is out there for me?

🦋 You are not a tree, move.Which would you prefer? Stay at home and staring at the ceiling
Go and there and grab the job, after 6 months if they don't confirm you, you start looking for another job

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by yommen: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
IyaTola:
🦋 You are too scared to venture out. You even lie to yourself by saying: ‘I am not a risk taker’.

🦋 Uncertainty breeds fear no doubt but what is life without calculated risks and adventure?

🦋 You may be underrated, unseen and undervalued where you are but the same version of you is the gold others are looking for.

🦋 You may not know what is on the horizon for you on the other side unless you step out.

🦋 Just try, just try.

🦋 You are not a tree, move.Which would you prefer? Stay at home and staring at the ceiling
Go and there and grab the job, after 6 months if they don't confirm you, you start looking for another job

Guy, you no digest the guy post well well. His personal hustle pays him something similar or slightly higher with less stress.

@ OP, what's the probability of your personal hustle giving you more? Can it grow? I'll prefer to grow my personal hustle than to work for a company that's not offering me more.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by restlessfingers: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Honestly, my candid opinion would be to continue your hustling and fine a way to improve on it or expand it. It will only take a short while, your hustling if genuin will pay off
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
wittywriter:

Noted....

Wittyness

Thanks.
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by ChiefOkporghe: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
IyaTola:

🦋 Just try, just try.

Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Josefvision(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Guy you better concentrate on ur hustle or business since u said u made 80k from it until u get a relaible and steady Job
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by DMechyy: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Excell2:
Hey folks.

A company that pays 80k per month, is not, and will never be a good company.

If however, the job is a career job, where you learn skills you can use to survive after 3 months with them. Then take the job
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Exceed15: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
The name sef speaks volume
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Juliearth(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Excell2:

Half of your income will be invested in transportation and feeding and you would be left with 40k. If you decline this offer, is there any hope of you making 40k monthly? Take the darn job!
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by policy12: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Excell2:

That's the problem, I'm tired of looking for a new job every 2years. I've worked several places that gave similar promises and along the line I'd realise the job is unproductive then quit and start looking for another, in all these jobs, my side hustle have been sustaining.
Not completely jobless like i said, I've got a small hustle that i run conveniently which pays me same 80k or even a little more than it monthly. So I'm wondering if I should focus on my business till I find a befitting job that is well-paying.

I pray u get the one that will give u joy. If u are still within 27yrs, u can try this agency that recruit for banks like, Tribesr, ICS,and others.The paynow for contract new intake is above 100k and possibility of career growth.

When u apply, notify me.
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Invest4growth: 2:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Veritas Registrars should pay shareholders on Ardova Plc. The sudden delisting was to spite and cheat minority shareholders. The Nigerian capital market has become unregulated and the more you look the less you see
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by BALLOSKI: 6:13am On Aug 23, 2023
Excell2:

If the job you're about to take up would not stop your side hustle, go ahead.

Side hustle is very important.
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by OmoEpe(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Excell2:

Combine both the job and your side hustle. God gave you 2 hands,2legs,2eyes because he knows you need more than 1 thing to thrive in being productive
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Thisisanfield:
the first person that replied you should have read your points thoroughly before asking you to Move and not stand like a tree.

look tbh with you, its a 50/50 that the company would increase your salary after 6 months. they have sweet tongue.

and assuming they increase the pay, ask your self by how much?

my advise, since you cant put someone on that biz, start now by grooming someone cos it sounds to me that you dont have someone who can do the hustle like you do or you dont trust. if its trust, then its understandable. but if not, get someone and groom the person.

it doesnt make sense to me that i am for instance doing uber at my comfort and earning 80k and i would now go work with the situation of the country for same amount. (leave my house very early, be at the mercy of some abusive boss, and others. i rather put more effort in my hustle and try establishing it more for more profits.

every one must not do an 8-5 to be financially ok. you can also embrace entrepreneurship. many have made it that way
I like your advice, thank you so much
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2023
success1smyn:

Do you have to mention the name of the company?
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2023
policy12:

I pray u get the one that will give u joy. If u are still within 27yrs, u can try this agency that recruit for banks like, Tribesr, ICS,and others.The paynow for contract new intake is above 100k and possibility of career growth.

When u apply, notify me.
Unfortunately I'm over that age
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by success1smyn(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Excell2:

How else was i supposed to get people's reviews if they know or have worked with the company?
Nevertheless, I've made my decision and would be erasing their name from this post.
Ok no problems
Re: Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? by IyaTola: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
wink
Nahunger:

Thank you for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview/ Job/ Salary / Workforce Employability Test Exam Id Here.check Here For Your Id / NDLEA Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.