Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI (885 Views)

Seun Must Hire Me As His UI Designer Oh, Take A Look At This Design For NL / How Can I Build A Loan App Of Mine Own / How Can I Build An Android App Without Being A Software Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by JayWebtech: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
I wanted to imporve my React JS skills so I came upwith this creative idea.

You can visit the site here: jaykosai . vercel . app
The sweetest part is that it's also mobile responsive
Hit in up on twitter if you need the source code: @jaykosai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by Paystack: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Looking good and different from others

2 Likes

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by JayWebtech: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Paystack:
Looking good and different from others

Thanks boss 🙌
Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by elvhinzey(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
JayWebtech:
I wanted to imporve my React JS skills so I came upwith this creative idea.

You can visit the site here: www.jaykosai.
The sweetest part is that it's also mobile responsive
Hit in up on twitter if you need the source code: @jaykosai

Superb! It looks more or less like an Augmented Reality.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by TastyFriedPussy: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Nonsense, you just did nonsense.. If those guys above will not tell you the truth, i wiil tell you..
First of all remove that picture you put there, if i was an employer, that would be the first red flag because it makes you look like someone that doesn't know what he is doing, and nobody like to employ those kind of people. With this kind of flashy & bright design, i can tell you were an electrician before jumped into programming. Just go back to your former job because i don't think you can make it in this field with these kinds of childish UI's.
Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by DyingFetus: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2023
What's the real world scenario for this your project?

1 Like

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by JayWebtech: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
Nonsense, you just did nonsense.. If those guys above will not tell you the truth, i wiil tell you..
First of all remove that picture you put there, if i was an employer, that would be the first red flag because it makes you look like someone that doesn't know what he is doing, and nobody like to employ those kind of people. With this kind of flashy & bright design, i can tell you were an electrician before jumped into programming. Just go back to your former job because i don't think you can make it in this field with these kinds of childish UI's.

Mumu 😂😂😂 Never mind I'm employed as a frontend developer in a denmark based company 😂😂
I'm paid in USD and you are here speaking trash

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by JayWebtech: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
elvhinzey:

Superb! It looks more or less like an Augmented Reality.

Cheers

Thanks man
Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by JayWebtech: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2023
DyingFetus:

It's portfolio. What brought about real world scenario here?
Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by qtguru(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2023
JayWebtech:

Mumu 😂😂😂 Never mind I'm employed as a frontend developer in a denmark based company 😂😂
I'm paid in USD and you are here speaking trash

Beffiting response.

4 Likes

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by JayWebtech: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
qtguru:

Beffiting response.

And it's obvious he doesn't even have a job 😭

2 Likes

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by fastanddubious(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
Post your project as reference to what a good project should look like 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by Paystack: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
DyingFetus:

Nawaoo

What real world scenario do you want his personal portfolio project to be for other than showcasing his design skills as a frontend Dev who knows his stuff?

You want him to raise funding with his portfolio site or solve world hunger?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Paystack:

Nawaoo

What real world scenario do you want his personal portfolio project to be for other than showcasing his design skills as a frontend Dev who knows his stuff?

You want him to raise funding with his portfolio site or solve world hunger?

I wanted saying something but no strength to comment much on Nairaland. Thanks for this comment.

5 Likes

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by Paystack: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:

When you finish school and start paying real bills, u won't have strength to troll trust me grin

You're better off making friends now that will likely help you in future than making fun of people better than you... And people shame won't let u seek their help later due to your past mistakes grin

Time you would have used getting better influence and connection with your username na troll u choose since last year

You and that girl that opens threads once she sees her monthly visitor to troll, abuse and hate on anyone not following her personal laid out path.

1 Like

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by qtguru(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Paystack:

When you finish school and start paying real bills, u won't have strength to troll trust me grin

You're better off making friends now that will likely help you in future than making fun of people better than you... And people shame won't let u seek their help later due to your past mistakes grin

Time you would have used getting better influence and connection with your username na troll u choose since last year

You and that girl that opens threads once she sees her monthly visitor to troll, abuse and hate on anyone not following her personal laid out path.

exactly bills humbles eveyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by Codevalley: 6:33am On Aug 25, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
This is the real definition of frustration
Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by Samuell2019(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2023
This is lovely. Well done
Re: Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI by captainbangz: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nice design, but your projects and other stuff are wider than my 5inches phone's screen. You might want to fixed that.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Help! I Need Vb.net / C/c++ Compiler Download / Urgent Advise Neded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.