Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Dog Breeders I Need To Know If He's A Full Breed Boerboel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Breeders I Need To Know If He's A Full Breed Boerboel (499 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Dog Breeders And Lovers / “my Beast” Full Breed Boerboel Male / Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Breeders I Need To Know If He's A Full Breed Boerboel by HUN73R: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
I'm new to having a dog so I want to be sure he's a full breed Boerboel and is he the type that will eventually grow huge in future

Re: Dog Breeders I Need To Know If He's A Full Breed Boerboel by Homeboyok: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2023
You really can't know just by looking at the pup. Try getting a picture of the parents or wait till the pup grows older
Re: Dog Breeders I Need To Know If He's A Full Breed Boerboel by BlackAdam65: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
that's a brindle bull mastiff puppy
Re: Dog Breeders I Need To Know If He's A Full Breed Boerboel by elkharpone: 1:28am On Aug 24, 2023
BlackAdam65:
that's a brindle bull mastiff puppy
this one go just dey talk rubbish

Without the parents pictures you can’t know what breed or how much quality the dog has, unless you wait for the pup to grow a bit like 7months before you can tell if it’s pure or not
Re: Dog Breeders I Need To Know If He's A Full Breed Boerboel by BlackAdam65: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
elkharpone:
i go just dey talk rubbish

Without a DNA test i can’t know if the dog is my child cause I'm not such if i mated the mother or how much resemblance the dog will have with me unless i wait for the pup to grow a bit like 7months before i can tell im truly the father of the dog
OK then let's wait grin

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Think It Is Right To Name A Dog Buhari But It's Not Worth The Attention / Lawyers Back Man Who Named Dog Buhari, Say It Is No Criminal Offence / Naming Your Pet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.