Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ahmadu Bello University Alumni/graduates Let's Discuss Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University Alumni/graduates Let's Discuss Transcript (203 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Alumni/graduates Let's Discuss Transcript by Divinemercyy: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2023
The only nightmare of a Nigeria Federal University graduate is when it reaches the time to collect transcript or have the transcript sent to an institution. That's the time your blood pressure go dey rise like old Egyptian yeast. Why should it be so?

We plenty wey don apply for personal copies of our transcripts to be sent by ABU to our personal emails. After paying 5k via remita for a an e-transcript to be sent to private mail...months after the transcript office of ABU zaria hasn't deemed it fit to send these transcripts. You keep shooting them mails and it's been from one excuse to another.
If not for the security situation of the country and long distant traveling one wouldnt bait an eyelid landing in the institution to do whatever he or she pleases...but as it stands the transcript community of ABU Zaria needs to sit up.

Pls i need my student's copy sent to my mail box.

Any sure plug for ABU transcripts both e-copy and hard copy should be dropped in this thread. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

AWS Solutions Architect Practice Exams 2023 600+ Q / A Female Nigerian Won The N150 Million Naira Vanier Scholarship! / Honest Reviews About Essay Writing Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.