Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins (15630 Views)

Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by DenreleDave(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
imoh4king:

What does 'Afise' mean? Surprisingly, they even have a name for such people.

Don't mind the guy. Yorubas don't have a name for such.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
i hate that shit, it annoys me like hell angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by wittywriter: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
On FP?...funny

Wittyness
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by kindlyheart: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yes. It is very common with Fulani people
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by bekpo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
My former teacher that thought me in JSS1 in Hope Waddel Training Institution, Calabar. She was heavily pregnant and always with her saliver container. Before she leaves d class, d saliver don full 2 liter container.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Hespee93: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
The last person I see doing this is a pregnant woman.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Bestunclejoe(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
I worked with one few years ago, an American, he spit out every seconds and he carries a water bottle with him to spit into it, smelling tobacco spit per seconds, and he happened to be my direct boos, it was so irritating1

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by neyobills: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Indians and spitting na like 5&6 those ones that chew paan spitting frequency would be like every three minutes self funny enough is they don’t even see it as a bad habit.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by mukthar2000(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Op Go North to witness more .
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Saidfx(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yes. Lazy pregnant house wives. I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by iknopro(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Na man or na woman, if na woman that means she is pregnant and if na man that means he is a snake, how can a man spit every five mins na waooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Salowise: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
I only do that every morning when I've not brush my teeth, i just can't swallow my spit.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by preciouswoman66(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yes o. The kid was not even up to 13 years the and he spit with his tongue touching his teeth like an hissing snake.

I talk tire so tey I come dey feel say I dey too hard on am. He learn am from his mama sha.

My observation is that at first, their surrounding might be dirty but over time e come turn habit for both of them. The pikin own na worst pass, less than 5 mins and he drinks lots of water too
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by rabiudon: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
I had a friend, very handsome guy. But he spits like a snake

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by 1Sharon(f): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Disgusting habit.

Only pregnant women are entitled to do it, but all I see is men doing it

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by winner37(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
I had a friend who always blow off his nose in the room even on bed he will blow off his nose when mocus comes out he will used his clothes to clean if off I talk to him but falls on a daft ear ...

Is only pregnant woman always spit saliva every second especially first time pregnancy!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yeah... I have met them, and instantly disliked and avoided them.

I hate filthy habits.

Some sneeze into their palms and wipe them on their pants or dress... There are the very irritating ones that cough up phlegm and spit it anywhere they like.

Some people just have awful and disgusting personal hygiene practices.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by 007kjb: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
bercarray:
Ọmọ that's me o, any small odour, like fart, poo, gutter, rotten food, most especially gutters in this Lagos, makes me spit instantly, during Harmattan when lips dry, I use my tongue to put saliva, and I spit it also because I'll be feeling like I just lick some dirt off my tongue and I can't swallow it back, but most times it's this Lagos gutters that makes me spit the most, but no be like every ten minutes o, but I spit alot

That's a very bad habit stop it

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Humbrown23(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
lol
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Anny69: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
I can't stand that.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Maybe some unkempt Northerners, it's prevalent there.
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Imstrong2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
post nasal drip could be also caused by acid reflux it's the body natural defence mechanism that prompt the immune system to produce more mucus and excess of it in your airways,lungs results to frequent throat clearing and spit
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by MICVOCT(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nope!!!
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by NFBI: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
I spit on this thread very irritating

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Tijani009: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nah..

But is it even possible? Spitting Every 5mins? Such person would catch a dry throat nah..

I have a guy that does this shit me and am no day waker again
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by NFBI: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
Maybe some unkempt Northerners, it's prevalent there.
One spit in front of me while walking and the wind spread it on my face.. Na old northern woman while in Kaduna
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Ahmed4002(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Go to India.

All there roads are red due to this spitting.

It's only in India that I saw the sign of NO SPITTING.

They spit even in office waste bin.

The spitting is due to a substance chewed. It's like a tobacco

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by omoadeleye(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
imoh4king:

What does 'Afise' mean? Surprisingly, they even have a name for such people.

Addict

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by potent5(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
imoh4king:
Guys, please what causes this disgusting and irritating habits.
I have met people and friends on streets, construction sites that keep clearing their throat and later spit saliva at every short interval.
I actually thought this is because some of them live around dirty environment. Other reasons should be frequent alcohol drinking or guys who are induced to taking snuff.

How do you feel when you are around this people with such irritating habits.
It's called "gerd".
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Bahamas95(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
I dislike people like that, it's so irritating......I hardly spit, even when I do it's not done in public.

I hate it when footballers spit on the pitch, I turn my face off the TV immediately.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
No big deal about it. They need to deworm and it will stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Builds Giginyu & Zoo Road Hospitals Abandoned 10 Years Ago (Pics) / Please help a friend with Low Sperm Count / COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.