Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Terrible Hosting Service – Avoid Whogohost.com At All Costs! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Terrible Hosting Service – Avoid Whogohost.com At All Costs! (187 Views)

Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Advertise With Us At Metrodailies.com At Cheap Rates / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Hosting Service – Avoid Whogohost.com At All Costs! by stewarto1: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
I am utterly disappointed with the abysmal service provided by Whogohost.com. If you're looking for a reliable hosting provider, look elsewhere because this company is the epitome of incompetence. I've had the unfortunate experience of using their services, and I can confidently say that they are the worst hosting provider in Nigeria.

First and foremost, their uptime is laughable. I can't count the number of times my website has gone down, leaving me and my visitors frustrated. It's not an exaggeration to say that their servers seem to experience more downtime than uptime. The frequent outages have negatively impacted my online business, causing me to lose potential customers and revenue. It's as if they have no idea how to maintain a stable hosting environment.

But the icing on the cake is the response time to these issues. When my website goes down, I've had to wait for an excruciating five days for them to resolve the problem. Five days! In today's fast-paced digital world, this is simply unacceptable. During those agonizing days, my business suffered, and my online reputation took a hit. It's mind-boggling that a company that claims to provide hosting services can be so sluggish in addressing critical issues.

Their customer support is just as abhorrent as their uptime. Whenever I reached out for assistance, I was met with unhelpful, scripted responses that did nothing to address the real problem. It's as if they have a team of robots handling customer inquiries, devoid of any genuine understanding or willingness to help. It's frustrating to deal with a support team that seems to care more about getting you off the line than actually resolving your issues.

I strongly advise anyone considering Whogohost.com to steer clear. Their unreliable uptime, sluggish response time, and lackluster customer support make them a nightmare to deal with. There are far better hosting providers out there that actually value their customers and strive for excellence. Don't waste your time, money, and sanity on a company that clearly has no regard for the well-being of your online presence.
Re: Terrible Hosting Service – Avoid Whogohost.com At All Costs! by olu122: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
We sell hosting and domain without downtime or suspension check price here to see https://namevitech.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy 1gb @ N175 For 9mobile Mtn, Glo, And Airtel @ N225 Per 1gb / Who Can Recommend A Good Webshosting For Me / Need An Investment Script With These Features.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.