Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (233 Views)

Please Invest On This Golden Opportunity Now On Safepal / Looking To Buy A Bitcoin,litecoin And Ethereum Hardware Wallet / Crypto Hardware Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by weIMPORT: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: . by Masaratyz: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Can this go for 90k cash?
Re: . by FuckHomophobes: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Not to spoil your business, but don't you think the price is very high? From the website it's less than ₦50k and there's the option of free shipping for more than 2 orders.

I wouldn't know why you decided to sell for ₦100k per one when it's not even a ledger wallet.

2 Likes

Re: . by weIMPORT: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
FuckHomophobes:
Not to spoil your business, but don't you think the price is very high? From the website it's less than ₦50k and there's the option of free shipping for more than 2 orders.

I wouldn't know why you decided to sell for ₦100k per one when it's not even a ledger wallet.

I don't know what to say about that sir. Everyone has a choice. And no disrespect, you're nothing but a spoiler. Why not keep your opinion to yourself, better still you negotiate.

It's not even like you'll buy at the end of the day.

FYI, that's the Nigerian retail price. What others are even selling for N150K on E-commerce websites... Smh
Re: . by weIMPORT: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Masaratyz:
Can this go for 90k cash?

Where's your location. I don't trade cash. But if you're in Lagos, we can meet
Re: . by FuckHomophobes: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
weIMPORT:

I don't know what to say about that sir. Everyone has a choice. And no disrespect, you're nothing but a spoiler. Why not keep your opinion to yourself, better still you negotiate.

It's not even like you'll buy at the end of the day.

FYI, that's the Nigerian retail price. What others are even selling for N150K on E-commerce websites... Smh

I wouldn't consider myself a spoiler. Actually I could have kept my opinion to myself if only your price was fair.

FYI, I have helped a lot of people order this without charging an extra dime. Some persons still got theirs just recently.

And I'd love to see the ecommerce sites where safepal wallet is being sold for ₦150k. Love and light 🕯️

Re: . by weIMPORT: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

I wouldn't consider myself a spoiler. Actually I could have kept my opinion to myself if only your price was fair.

FYI, I have helped a lot of people order this without charging an extra dime. Some persons still got theirs just recently.

And I'd love to see the ecommerce sites where safepal wallet is being sold for ₦150k. Love and light 🕯️

Just park well and move on with your life abeg. Did I tell you I'm running a charity like you?

You're far from love and light. I thought ga*ys were always compassionate and empathetic.. Na I too know go kee some people

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 29/12/2023 / Money Attracts More Money / Sell Ur Paypal Funds And Get Instant Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.