Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion (11009 Views)

Paint Production procedures, quantity of raw material required and color formula / Pension Funds Hit N8.63 Trillion,7.4% Of GDP / The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Targets N8 Trillion Revenue In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by Themanleshey: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
Mhen, i can't just wait for court to come a sack that visionless man cry

Dey zuzu , so you no see vision yet in what the man is doing ?
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by topoftheworld(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=turmacs post=125300070]Mhen, i can't just wait for court to come a sack that visionless man cry
When is the PPT date for the judgment?
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by nairalanda1(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2023
Years of bad industrial polices.

We don't somehow use our tonnes of great natural resources to build enough things here. Instead import, import, import.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by elujah1(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2023
laprince:
I used to work in a spice and beverage company in Lagos. They import raw milk from Switzerland, meanwhile cows are roaming the entire country causing havoc; yet no enough milk for the country to use. Dangote sugar and palm kernel fats were the major materials readily available locally.

And sadly, milk was part of the costliest raw materials used for our production then.
Our local cows don't produce much milk.
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by Shimbo96(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
Mhen, i can't just wait for court to come a sack that visionless man cry

Why can't you wait? Are you tired of waiting? grin
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by LegitWebsites: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Importation of Things That We Can Produce Here Should Stop With Immediate Effect.
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by FireUpNow(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness
Are you sure about this?
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by ufuosman(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Naira need to raise o
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by famology(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Naira slump affect many things aswear. Flight tickets abroad don soar anyhow

1 Like

Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by bigiyaro(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Tinubu need to up his game

We saw these indications during Buhari tenure

Everything is just on repeat
chill bro..the guy no get any game to up.
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by bug24(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2023
How I made 14$ from $45 trading launchpads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4H_xMgrPnA
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by nairanaira12: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2023
Akaegwu:
Every bad thing in Nigeria originates from Igbos. Extensively southeast. Hunger, stealing, economic stagnation, bad governance, economic sabotage, under performance. Killing of farmers, defaulters of government agro loan, electoral malpractice etc

Yes. They are also responsible for kidnapping by hardsmen, killing of Deborah in the North, activities of boko haram and even the murder perpetrated by ISIS.

In fact, they are responsible for the shame in your family and inability of your mother to give birth to a responsible child. IPOB are very wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by phemmyfour: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
LikeAking:
And we still believe Nigeria doesn’t manufacture.
Not enough to serve over 200 million people
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by Akaegwu(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ipob removed fuel subsidy, other Nigerians agreed to sale a bag of rice 10k, ipob refused. They forced good people of Nigeria to spend as much as 50k for rice. IPOB voted in buhari in 2015 through APC they repeated same thing this year
nairanaira12:

Yes. They are also responsible for kidnapping by hardsmen, killing of Deborah in the North, activities of boko haram and even the murder perpetrated by ISIS.

In fact, they are responsible for the shame in your family and inability of your mother to give birth to a responsible child. IPOB are very wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
How much is dollar to Naira in the parallel market today?

I want to check something.
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by nairanaira12: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Akaegwu:
Ipob removed fuel subsidy, other Nigerians agreed to sale a bag of rice 10k, ipob refused. They forced good people of Nigeria to spend as much as 50k for rice. IPOB voted in buhari in 2015 through APC they repeated same thing this year

Don't mind ipob. The most wicked thing they did was to take away your dad's erection.

Now, the poor man can't fvxk no pussey no more. sad
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by Akaegwu(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
nairanaira12:

Don't mind ipob. The most wicked thing they did was to take away your dad's erection.

Now, the poor man can't fvxk no pussey no more. sad
You are right. Fvxk four wife's with empty stomach is not working again oo. Is like I will allow some neighbors for the reage blues. IPOB is wicked. My ipob friend, can you buy my father's house. I need money 💷?
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by nairanaira12: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Akaegwu:
You are right. Fvxk four wife's with empty stomach is not working again oo. Is like I will allow some neighbors for the reage blues. IPOB is wicked. My ipob friend, can you buy my father's house. I need money 💷?

On one condition... We go take the money drink booze.
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by Igbokwechika101(m): 3:44am On Aug 24, 2023
APC is full of lies.
Re: Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion by joinnow: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/naira-slump-manufacturers-raw-material-imports-hit-n8tn/
For those that say they have money but don't know which business to start...

The major raw materials imported during this time included cane sugar from Brazil, milk preparations from Ireland, mixtures of odiferous substances from Ireland and Swaziland, and lubricating oils from The Netherlands.

Go into Sugar cane,milk preparation,odiferous substance and lubricating oil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You-win Second Stage Application Has Started / English Pool Fixed Draws / CBN Increases Money Supply By 16.3% In June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.