Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

You-win Second Stage Application Has Started - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You-win Second Stage Application Has Started (11002 Views)

Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China / What You Need To Know About Youwin First Stage Application / You Win 2012 ! If You Are Shortlisted...notify Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by mkmyers45(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
This years You-win Second Stage has started..Selected Entries from the First Stage Can Now Login and Continue their Application

Good Luck

https://www.youwin.org.ng/

The Second Stage Plans must be Submitted by Friday, 22nd March 2013

4 Likes

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Check your title. Has.

1 Like

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
DEVIL ILLUMATI PROGRAM BY THE SEXY RETARDEEN INSIDE BEAUTIFUL SEUN! I MUST APPLICATION TO THIS! YEAH! SUSANOO!

1 Like

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by neksummi(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
That's true. I helped someone with her first stage application and God helped us scale through to the second stage. Looking unto Him for direction as we enter into the second stage.

We should also discus ideas here. Wishing everyone in the second stage success.
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by mkmyers45(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
neksummi: That's true. I helped someone with her first stage application and God helped us scale through to the second stage. Looking unto Him for direction as we enter into the second stage.

We should also discus ideas here. Wishing everyone in the second stage success.

So what did you apply for and how much?
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by neksummi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
mkmyers45:

So what did you apply for and how much?

Poultry and N10m! What about you?

While we're helping the ladies, we're also helping ourselves o...
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/16
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by free2ryhme: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
how come the males are applying for a female only contest undecided
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Obiora4life: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
Is it women ONLY?
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hmmm

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by brownlord: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
What is this all about?
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Nasri100(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
SimonAndal: DEVIL ILLUMATI PROGRAM BY THE SEXY RETARDEEN INSIDE BEAUTIFUL SEUN! I MUST APPLICATION TO THIS! YEAH! SUSANOO!

You a fool...childish fool for that matter.
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by uzeba(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
In no dey play baba-ijebu!! Forget the name oo!! Mek d name no confuse u oo!!
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by kramer: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2013
Is everyone on this thread on weed

2 Likes

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by fadamekus(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2013
"Clear troath"

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by magaliyu(f): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2013
Every upportunity now involves scam..BEWARE.
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by amtheone(m): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2013
Nasri100:

You a fool...childish fool for that matter.

Why don't you just ignore him. He is looking for cheap attention.
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by PapaBrowne(m): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2013
PICTURE represents a Cross section of a set of YOUWIN second stage applicants just before training at Awka.

This is the best program the Government has engaged in forever. All the ladies at the training section confirmed that they didnt have to know anybody in Abuja to be selected. They simply filled out their business plans online and 6,000 applcants out of about 66,000 applications were selected.

Many of the applicants boldly requested for the highest sum possible which is 10 million Naira.

1 Like

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Francheezy(m): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: DEVIL ILLUMATI PROGRAM BY THE SEXY RETARDEEN INSIDE BEAUTIFUL SEUN! I MUST APPLICATION TO THIS! YEAH! SUSANOO!
i tink ur trapped in IZANAGI..

1 Like

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by NEROSKY(m): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2013
girls only cry sad
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 03, 2013
dis is the most credible programm dat d federal governmnt has ever embark on since 1960....u dnt av to knw any body in abuja....only ur business idea/plan get u there....i was a winner in the last year edition ...never traveld to lagos not to talk of abuja befor i emarg a winner

2 Likes

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by HectorTroy: 12:54am On Mar 03, 2013
You are suffering from the effects of genjutsu...

1 Like

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by theripper: 1:15am On Mar 03, 2013
Una don turn here to Naruto house abi? Amaterasu and Rainengan.

1 Like

Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by free2ryhme: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2013
mikeoh: dis is the most credible programm dat d federal governmnt has ever embark on since 1960....u dnt av to knw any body in abuja....only ur business idea/plan get u there....i was a winner in the last year edition ...never traveld to lagos not to talk of abuja befor i emarg a winner

u became a winner for a female only competition ... U 2 much
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Obiora4life: 1:27am On Mar 03, 2013
Is there anyone for males?
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by PapaBrowne(m): 1:33am On Mar 03, 2013
free2ryhme:

u became a winner for a female only competition ... U 2 much

It is not a female only competition. This years own was made Female only to encourage more women. I think he refers to last years own
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by PapaBrowne(m): 1:33am On Mar 03, 2013
Obiora4life: Is there anyone for males?

The next one is open to all.
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Obiora4life: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2013
PapaBrowne:

The next one is open to all.

When is this supposedly?
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by princemolak(m): 2:11am On Mar 03, 2013
Leme Tell Ma G.f To Apply Nw,www.onlinemoneydon.com
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by PapaBrowne(m): 2:23am On Mar 03, 2013
Obiora4life:

When is this supposedly?

Sometime in september i think. Just check the website regularly.
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 03, 2013
KATON: EVIL ILLUMATI SOUL SUCKING TECHNIQUE VIA OBAMA WIFE SINGLET!
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by honeypie143: 3:31am On Mar 03, 2013

You're high on some wrong pills
Re: You-win Second Stage Application Has Started by dougivilla(m): 4:41am On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: KATON: EVIL ILLUMATI SOUL SUCKING TECHNIQUE VIA OBAMA WIFE SINGLET!
Whoever planned this for you guys really got you. Who will rescue your family from this Hereditory Madness things?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afdb President Predicts Dangote Will Become Largest World Rice Exporter / Fire Outbreak At NNPC Station In Hadejia, Jigawa State / How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.