Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) (16200 Views)

Poll: Do you think this project is a waste of time?

Yes: 100% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Don't Care: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Do you think this project is a waste of time?

No: 80% (4 votes)
Yes: 20% (1 vote)
Don't Care: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Html4 Vs Html5 The Main Difference – Naijafixer.com / Help With Download Link Of BPM Software From Webratio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) by lordZOUGA(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
worldbest:

That's very correct. There are some things I would like to add to my feature list but to do so would mean that I would be looking a C/C++. For now, ill just use JS. If this thing gets good attention, then I may just go ahead.
have you designed app for the chrome OS.
Re: Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) by worldbest(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
lordZOUGA:
have you designed app for the chrome OS.

Not exactly. I've been building chrome extensions for sometime now. To the best of my knowledge, I believe chrome browser extensions are the apps for Chrome OS (with additional JS APIs).
Re: Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) by lordZOUGA(m): 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
worldbest:

Not exactly. I've been building chrome extensions for sometime now. To the best of my knowledge, I believe chrome browser extensions are the apps for Chrome OS (with additional JS APIs).
hmm... With only Javascript you can't do this. It only knows DOM.
Re: Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) by worldbest(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
lordZOUGA:
hmm... With only Javascript you can't do this. It only knows DOM.

Lolz, that's not true. Bros give JS some respect nah. The filesystem and media player, would be done with js using HTML5 file system and audio/video capabilities.
Re: Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) by lordZOUGA(m): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2012
worldbest:

Lolz, that's not true. Bros give JS some respect nah. The filesystem and media player, would be done with js using HTML5 file system and audio/video capabilities.
anyways, when you are ready to go C++ on this stuff.... I can like to help.
Re: Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) by worldbest(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2012
lordZOUGA:

Alright bro.
lordZOUGA:

Alright bro.
Re: Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) by dwittyc0der(f): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
this stuff don die ?? angry angry angry angry angry angry where is the blinking OPn !!! kennedy !! where are u !!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss come back here and finish ur hand work !!!! for God sake !!!
Re: Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) by techwizard(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Yeah I was working on a similar project, mine is being built with html, css, javascript and c++ using cgi-bin
Re: Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) by Nmeri17: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
It is always advisable to dream big but the problem with lofty dreams is, it is rapidly terminated shortly after the euphoria of imitating a basic desktop interface dies off and the terrifying horrors of reality set in. sad

BTW, you didn't intend building an OS on top of Windows but on top of the Chrome on the top of Windows. Gosh! Talk about White elephants. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Microcontroller Programming Corner / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? / Your Future As A Software Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.