Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion (3019 Views)

Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering / 7 Signs Of Ultra Smart People Hiding Their Intelligence / Sex For Grade: Lady Exposes Another Lecturer Who Asexually Harassed Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by AmeboFeeds(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Isese Day exposes Nigerians hiding under Muslim as their religion

The crisis between traditional worshipers and Islamic scholars exposed a lot of people we thought were Moslems. It will be very difficult to fight religious war in Yorubaland especially in Ogun state, Lagos State and Osun state with the crowds I saw yesterday online during ISESE FESTIVAL

If we separate traditional worshipers from Islamic religion and Christianity Muslims are a minority in Yorubaland even Oba of Iwo land in Osun state who said he doesn't want traditional worshipers in IWO LAND before yesterday leave Palace and Iwo Town for Traditional worshipers peacefully (Oba kin sa laafin) and he later send a greetings message via Video on social media to the traditional worshipers and the State governor

Yoruba indegenours are more unique and accommodating than any region in the world and that is why we are so special and exposed with sounds educational background we can rule the world because we think for ourselves and respect our culture and traditions

It will be very difficult in a family not to see the mixed religious background we have Christians Muslim and traditional worshipers in almost every family in Yorubaland and we celebrate together peacefully

In my own mother side and father's side I am the only Muslim while others choose to be a Christians and we celebrate religion together peacefully although all religions are acceptable in the Royal house. If not because I wasn't around yesterday august 20th 2023 I would've been the one champion ISESE FESTIVAL in Igangan Ojuda Rulling house, Baaki Rulling house and Olu-Olo Running house we don't discriminate in Royal house

I spent over 4m every year to celebrate Ramadan lecture even last year 2022 that I didn't celebrate Ramadan lecture for my personal reasons I spent nothing less than 1.5m and all my brothers and sisters who choose to be christians with those who choose to be traditional worshipers including my Mother who is a Christian always present at the venue every year with their friends Religion is a beliefs and choice

I want to use this opportunity to tell our traditional leaders especially our KING (Oba) not to discriminate in terms of religion and politics whoever that wants to be a king should be ready to accept all Religious KING (OBA) is a Father to everybody in town all the religious and political party including visitors must be acceptable by king as a father is not by age but by the Throne and position

I will also advise my brothers sisters in Islam and Christianity to embrace peace we are all one family in Nigeria but different religions and beliefs

Kudus to the Aare ona kakanfo of Yorubaland
Kudus to Onirisa of Ife
Kudus to Alake of Egbaland
Kudus to Awujale of Ijebuland
Kudus to Eleko Oba of Lagos
Kudus to Olojokoro of Ojokoro
Kudus to Onimeran of meran land
Kudus to Awujako of Ijako Orile
Kudus to all Oba of Yorubaland

Happy Isese festival to all traditional worshipers we shall celebrate many more years

Security Expert
Prince Amb (Dr) Adedipe Dauda Ewenla
Nis DiL Bsc Msc

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by TheBillyonaire: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
You can not say you are intelligent and still worshipping any Entity. It is either you are intelligent or almost there or simply silly. A highly intelligent system understands that worship is mind control.

There is nothing to be worshipped. Your creator is a business man, needs your output and not your worship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Ireportlive: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yorubas are spiritual and not religious

I am a Muslim,

I read Quran English/ Arabic,

I read bible and Torah, even Books of Moses

I read 256 Odu Ifa binary corpus

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Acidosis(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

I am a Muslim,

That's why you're a fake Muslim.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Ireportlive: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Acidosis:

Who are you to know fake or real Muslim

You don't even know the definition of Muslim or what makes a Muslim

Your own life is filled with antagonist negative vibe you intend to spread

Breath in tell yourself you want to be positive in life

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by lascos912(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
religions are killing Africans
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by nnamdi640: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
You should now know why the core northerners can't allowed a Yoruba Muslim to lead in their main mosques. Beside, the head of all Muslims in Nigeria (sultan) will always be from the north. They know that they are people with two faces

2 Likes

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Microwhy: 1:09am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

There is no way you want to paint it, you're not a real Muslim.
Follow Pure Sunnah and stop spewing trash.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2023
nnamdi640:
You should now know why the core northerners can't allowed a Yoruba Muslim to lead in their main mosques. Beside, the head of all Muslims in Nigeria (sultan) will always be from the north. They know the they are people with two faces
And so what? What does it have to do with your tribe? Igbos are always full of hate. The same north still hates the hell out of your tribe so what’s the point of what you’re saying?

1 Like

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by 1Sharon(f): 3:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

He is right. You committed shirk.

7 Likes

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Calabar1stSon: 4:46am On Aug 24, 2023
The only true Muslim detonate bombs.

4 Likes

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by astonished: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2023
nnamdi640:
You should now know why the core northerners can't allowed a Yoruba Muslim to lead in their main mosques. Beside, the head of all Muslims in Nigeria (sultan) will always be from the north. They know the they are people with two faces

Why do you Igbo think this is taunted at us, in fact it make us happy that we don't have the same idiology like northern, we don't have same mentality like northern, we don't follow northern Nigerian kind of barbaric Islam, but the progressive Muslim like the Arab, Saudis and Dubai, to hell with you and your North.

Our liberalism should all tell you people who we are, all those nonsense you use to spew in your mouth doesn't move us at all, west and northern Nigerian are not same level, so stop even mentioned them or compared them to us in anything, we are too different & we are our own country, nation, culture before forceful, we know the footsteps of Islamic world we follow, definitely not the backwards & barbaric types of Islam dautory worship in northern Nigerian.

So spare us your nonsense of "northern can't allow Yoruba Muslim to lead or northern doesn't recognize our Muslim practice"

Our liberalism, our tolerance, our culture, our intelligency & education is our strength.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by 8kpaa: 5:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

I am a Muslim,

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by 8kpa: 5:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by MrAgbako: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2023
My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Silva79(f): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Leave people to do what they are happy doing!!! Don't judge them. No religion in heaven
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by emmaodet: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Acidosis:

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by maticar: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2023
AmeboFeeds:
Isese Day exposes Nigerians hiding under Muslim as their religion

The crisis between traditional worshipers and Islamic scholars exposed a lot of people we thought were Moslems. It will be very difficult to fight religious war in Yorubaland especially in Ogun state, Lagos State and Osun state with the crowds I saw yesterday online during ISESE FESTIVAL

If we separate traditional worshipers from Islamic religion and Christianity Muslims are a minority in Yorubaland even Oba of Iwo land in Osun state who said he doesn't want traditional worshipers in IWO LAND before yesterday leave Palace and Iwo Town for Traditional worshipers peacefully (Oba kin sa laafin) and he later send a greetings message via Video on social media to the traditional worshipers and the State governor

Yoruba indegenours are more unique and accommodating than any region in the world and that is why we are so special and exposed with sounds educational background we can rule the world because we think for ourselves and respect our culture and traditions

It will be very difficult in a family not to see the mixed religious background we have Christians Muslim and traditional worshipers in almost every family in Yorubaland and we celebrate together peacefully

In my own mother side and father's side I am the only Muslim while others choose to be a Christians and we celebrate religion together peacefully although all religions are acceptable in the Royal house. If not because I wasn't around yesterday august 20th 2023 I would've been the one champion ISESE FESTIVAL in Igangan Ojuda Rulling house, Baaki Rulling house and Olu-Olo Running house we don't discriminate in Royal house

I spent over 4m every year to celebrate Ramadan lecture even last year 2022 that I didn't celebrate Ramadan lecture for my personal reasons I spent nothing less than 1.5m and all my brothers and sisters who choose to be christians with those who choose to be traditional worshipers including my Mother who is a Christian always present at the venue every year with their friends Religion is a beliefs and choice

I want to use this opportunity to tell our traditional leaders especially our KING (Oba) not to discriminate in terms of religion and politics whoever that wants to be a king should be ready to accept all Religious KING (OBA) is a Father to everybody in town all the religious and political party including visitors must be acceptable by king as a father is not by age but by the Throne and position

I will also advise my brothers sisters in Islam and Christianity to embrace peace we are all one family in Nigeria but different religions and beliefs

Kudus to the Aare ona kakanfo of Yorubaland
Kudus to Onirisa of Ife
Kudus to Alake of Egbaland
Kudus to Awujale of Ijebuland
Kudus to Eleko Oba of Lagos
Kudus to Olojokoro of Ojokoro
Kudus to Onimeran of meran land
Kudus to Awujako of Ijako Orile
Kudus to all Oba of Yorubaland

Happy Isese festival to all traditional worshipers we shall celebrate many more years

Security Expert
Prince Amb (Dr) Adedipe Dauda Ewenla
Nis DiL Bsc Msc
How did you come to conclusions that Yoruba are more accommodating than any people in the world?

You clowns need to stop these delusions

How many countries have you been to inorder to draw that conclusion, Mr accommodator?
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by nnamdi640: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2023
astonished:

Why do you Igbo think this is taunted at us, in fact it make us happy that we don't have the same idiology like northern, we don't have same mentality like northern, we don't follow northern Nigerian kind of barbaric Islam, but the progressive Muslim like the Arab, Saudis and Dubai, to hell with you and your North.

Our liberalism should all tell you people who we are, all those nonsense you use to spew in your mouth doesn't move us at all, west and northern Nigerian are not same level, so stop even mentioned them or compared them to us in anything, we are too different & we are our own country, nation, culture before forceful, we know the footsteps of Islamic world we follow, definitely not the backwards & barbaric types of Islam dautory worship in northern Nigerian.

So spare us your nonsense of "northern can't allow Yoruba Muslim to lead or northern doesn't recognize our Muslim practice"

Our liberalism, our tolerance, our culture, our intelligency & education is our strength.
Liberalism indeed! The right word is hypocrisy. Just find another excuse to give. Yoruba muslims are one of the most danger*us people on this earth, they are extremely wicked and cuny, I have taken my time to study them and that is my conclusion. I have worked with many of them and knows how they act.

1 Like

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by werisetogether(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Thanks for sharing, AmeboFeeds
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by nnamdi640: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

And so what? What does it have to do with your tribe? Igbos are always full of hate. The same north still hates the hell out of your tribe so what’s the point of what you’re saying?
We are not like you guys that practice hypocrisy. Your hatred towards others is beyond imagination.
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by dreamxhaser: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

I am a Muslim,

Tarrr

You want wyne God?

You will be forming liberal, better stop these act of Hypocrisy and dedicate your life to ISLAM.

I have nothing against any other religions, but how can you be practice 3 religions at the same time? In Islam we call people like you munifikun (Hypocrate)

None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, so practising or even believing those traditional religion and Christianity is an act of Shirk in Islam. If you die that way OYO is your case oooo

2 Likes

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Ireportlive: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Tarrr

You want wyne God?

Whyne God bawo?!

No be the same God of Abraham / Ibrahim from Middle east both Isrealite and Arab dey worship before Oyinbo colonial master and Arab preachers come package am to Africans

1 Like

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by dreamxhaser: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Whyne God bawo?!

No be the same God of Abraham / Ibrahim from Middle east both Isrealite and Arab dey worship before Oyinbo colonial master and Arab preachers come package am to Africans

So? Those that mean God dosen't exist or what?
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by christejames(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Of course Muslims are minority not just in the West but in Nigeria 🇳🇬 as a whole, they just use the power of govt to project themselves as part of the majority undecided
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Ireportlive: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2023
dreamxhaser:

So? Those that mean God dosen't exist or what?

Honestly, my personal opinion is that God exist but not in the form written by Men in the bible and Quran... Human mind can't comprehend the magnitude of a God that can create the sun and billions of suns planet, several species of animals and plants

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Procashtips(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2023
Slaves arguing about foreign religion.

Slaves fighting eachother over foreign religions.

Once a slave
Forever a slave.

1 Like

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by dreamxhaser: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Honestly, my personal opinion is that God exist but not in the form written by Men in the bible and Quran... Human mind can't comprehend the magnitude of a God that can create the sun and billions of suns planet, several species of animals and plants

Sorry but if you don't believe anything in the Quran, then you are not a Muslim. Simple and Clear.

Bro repent...... You have the time to do so now.
Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by dreamxhaser: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2023
astonished:

Stop comparing yourselves to the Arabs, una don carry your claimed librasim to another hight, to the extent some of you have started committing shirk.

How can a legit Muslim go to spiritual baba for help or Prayer? Na that one be librasim?

Instead of preaching that nonsense librasim, why can't you advocate for religious tolerance? (Hope you know they are two different things)

What you see in places like Dubai is religious tolerance. Just practice Islam and let those that are not Muslims be. Not switching between religions like you people do.

1 Like

Re: Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion by Ireportlive: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Sorry but if you don't believe anything in the Quran, then you are not a Muslim. Simple and Clear.

Bro repent...... You have the time to do so now.

I believe Quran, but also have vast scientific and philosophical understanding of life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Quality Fashion Design Education From The Best Government Approved School / Studying Nursing Or Pharmacy:which One Pays More / Wonders Of Maths --check It Out--

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.