Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni (7664 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by Mcleo007(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2011
Yakubu must go - Siasia  cheesy
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by emofine(f): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2011
. . . if that is the penalty Siasa has to pay, I'm ever so eager to find out what reparation Yakubu will carry lipsrsealed
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by MAURI: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
@kulutempa

Pot calling the kettle black.  Isn't  this the same fool who couldn't score against an open net at the last world cup?  Shio

God bless ya! Exactly my thoughts!
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by Konjour(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
So,if Siasia should go,how many other local coaches do we have that can match/better his managerial experience.

Seems Yakubu has not been on good terms with the man or something,he speaks reassuringly of Steve Kean at Blackburn despite the

scot having a nightmare almost every time he has stood in the dug out this season. Infact,that's kinda ballsy coming from him(a squad player).

Siasia should be retained and given another chance. He is still the best Nigeria has got right now IMO.

And what i'm sure of is that his quotes,if true,might come back to haunt him someday.
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by moshoodn(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
I smell conspiracy. . .
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by tefund(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2011
when  a   team fails,the  player   do  not get  the  blame, the  buck  stops  at  the manager table
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by chelseabmw(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
lol@@@@@@@@@@ yakubu
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by thetelz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
See pot dey call kettle black o!!!!! Who comot us from world cup?
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by thameamead(f): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by Limaoscar: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
when you bring open shame upon yourself, everyone then has a 'word of advice' for you.
yes, siasia must go
but yakubu should stay gone!

both should go

Why una wicked for NL like dis sef cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by thetelz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
Lol no be wickedness, no be yakubu suppose dey tell person say he be otu
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by seunlayi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
siasia must go he has failed himself. It has happen to others who failed to met up. It happened to yak when he missed a vital goal 4 nig. Siasia I love you but the labour market love you more. After sometime, the nff may still need your service.
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by kasonud(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
Pay back tym.lolz
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by juman(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
Konjour:

So,if Siasia should go,how many other local coaches do we have that can match/better his managerial experience.

Siasia should be retained and given another chance. He is still the best Nigeria has got right now IMO.

True. I think he should countinue as eagles coach, because we need to develop our local coaches.

Other local coaches are not better than him. And it's not good enough for us to rely only on foreign coach.
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by ogbongzky(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
hahahaha, small time now. Kaita, Martins will also say Siasia must go, lol
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by tkb417(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
Yakubu shd learn how to score first before giving us lectures on who to coach us

phatphool chattig opaks
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by thetelz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ogbongzky martins fit talk, he don dey valuable to naija national team before
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by dinggle: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
This is the deal!, Siasia should be given his last chance, if he looses or draws a match (competitive or friendly, local or international) from now till the world cup he should be sent away. The only way he can loose a match and remain is if he looses via penalty shoot out. I'm also proposing Sunday Oliseh as replacement for Siasia if need be. Keshi is a mere name right now!
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by thetelz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sunday oliseh? Nah i'll go with okocha or kanu if we were to propose, they know the game of nigerian soccer more than they know their names
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by mobf: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
afam4eva:

You should be classified among the 2million people with mental problem in Lagos. That's if you live in Lagos. What do you mean by Siasia is the best coach for the eagles. Compare him with the other Nigerian coaches and tell me what he's achieved for the eagles. I was one of those that supported his appointment as the coach of the eagles. But he has failed to prove himself to Nigerians. This is the first time in a long time we'll not be qualifying for common nations cup that we've been eying to win. Then you come here to tell me that Siasia is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after Amala. Take your time oo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by KayDee4: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2011
Mcleo007:

Yakubu must go - Siasia  cheesy

Yakubu should sharaap and retire from Club and National football.
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by phreakabit(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
See what Silver man SiaSia has caused. Now even LOSERS are telling us what to do. . . .Aiyegbeni must never return to the team!
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by Ekiti1: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
mobf:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
afam4eva:

You should be classified among the 2million people with mental problem in Lagos. That's if you live in Lagos. What do you mean by Siasia is the best coach for the eagles. Compare him with the other Nigerian coaches and tell me what he's achieved for the eagles. I was one of those that supported his appointment as the coach of the eagles. But he has failed to prove himself to Nigerians. This is the first time in a long time we'll not be qualifying for common nations cup that we've been eying to win. Then you come here to tell me that Siasia is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after Amala. Take your time oo.
Chei! Somebody don vex.
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by montelik(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
seunlayi:

siasia must go he has failed himself. It has happen to others who failed to met up. It happened to yak when he missed a vital goal 4 nig. Siasia I love you but the labour market love you more. After sometime, the nff may still need your service.

ROTFLMAO.
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by vinkela(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2011
This yakubu guy never stop missing.He has missed this one also. Infact he is just unrepentant.tooooooooooo bad.
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by kolinz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
aiyegbeni to me was expelled from super eagles after d world cup but allowed to remain a nigerian on d condition that he wuld never comment on nigerian futeball. Bros ur opinion no matter
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by AlabaSlim: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
Na wa o so yak sti get mouf dey talk
4 mi derez is no coach available naw so wi shld sti giv sia1 tym(no gud coach-local & foreign available @ d moment
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by executinal(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
Yakubu should go and sleep. Siasia should stay joor. He will do it for naija come 2014
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by andyanders: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
Yakubu is a waste. Even if Sisia goes, Yakubu has nothing to offer as no right thinking coach will bring him back to national team.

Where is this unused man called Yakubu today with Blacburn? He is still warming the bench. Let him go and sleep and try to plan for his retirment. Old man.
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
Yakubu is looking for coach he can bribe to get SE jersey.
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by denitro(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
dinggle:

This is the deal!, Siasia should be given his last chance, if he looses or draws a match (competitive or friendly, local or international) from now till the world cup he should be sent away. The only way he can loose a match and remain is if he looses via penalty shoot out.

Siasia should just resign and saved himself his well deserved disgrace and embarrassment 
you will come to terms with the full reality of his failure come next Nations cup when you are watching
the matches without Nigeria in it.

SIASIA is the biggest disgrace in list of coaches that have coached the Super Eagles,

Managers

John Finch (1949)
Elliot Williams (1954–1956)
Les Courtier (1956–1960)
Jerry Beit haLevi (1960–1961)
George Vardar (1961–1963)
George Penna (1963–1964)
Daniel Anyiam (1964–1965)
József Ember (1965–1968)
Peter 'Eto' Amaechina (1969–1970)
Heinz Marotze (1970–1971)
Jorge Penna (1972–1973)
Karl-Heinz Marotzke (1974)
Tihomir 'Tiki' Jelisavčić (1974–1978)
Otto Glória (1979–1982)
Gottlieb Göller (1981)
Festus Onigbinde (1983–1984)
Chris Udemezue (1984–1986)
Patrick Ekeji (1985)
Paul Hamilton (1987–1989)
Manfred Hoener (1988–1989)
Clemens Westerhof (1989–1994)
Shaibu Amodu (1994–1995)
Jo Bonfrere (1995–1996)
Shaibu Amodu (1996–1997)
Philippe Troussier (1997)
Monday Sinclair (1997–1998)
Bora Milutinović (1998)
Thijs Libregts (1999)
Johannes Bonfrere (1999–2001)
Shaibu Amodu (2001–2002)
Festus Onigbinde (2002)
Christian Chukwu (2002–2005)
Augustine Eguavoen (2005–2007)
Berti Vogts (2007–2008)
James Peters (2008)
Shaibu Amodu (2008–2010)
Lars Lagerbäck (2010)
Augustine Eguavoen (2010)
Samson Siasia (2010–)
Re: Siasia Must Go - Yakubu Aiyegbeni by 9jaman007: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
Now I can say that Yakubu is the biggest fool that ever wore the Nigerian colors. We perform poorly in football because we are too impatient. SAF did not win the EPL n champions league with ManU in his 1st season. Did he? When a coach fails then he needs to be given time to learn from his mistakes and corrections but what we do here in Nigeria is sack the coach and bring in another to "try his luck"(in the words of Yakubu) we should not be after trial and errors.

From what I know clemence westerhorf built the strongest Nigerian team I ever know( arguably) and you think its a coincidence that he is one of the longest serving coaches that we ever had.

Pep Guardiola built the current Barcelona team from the scratch. Yes he has been with them from the academy. So mr Yak, wake up and face your club careers because we are done with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrobasket 2017 / Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title / Super Eagles to Face Cameroonian Club Cotonsport In Friendly on Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.