Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job (1156 Views)

As A Programmer What Can We Do To Help Fight Yahoo/cybercrime In This Country / As A Programmer, What Will Be The Output Of This Code? / How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by dokibo: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2023
Let's hear you....

Me am into shoemaking

1 Like

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by o123456789(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
dokibo:
Let's hear you....
Me am into shoemaking
Many are into cybercrime.

1 Like

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by dokibo: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
o123456789:

I don't think so...

2 Likes

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Omo be learning how to trade forex by the side. Trading Forex is like coding, it's requires mental focus like programming.

It's a game of winning and Lossing, but if the sum total of your wins is greater than your losses, in the forex industry you're considered a profitable trader.

It's cool side hustle sha, u can make money daily or on weekly basis if you understand how to trade properly. I have had my ups & downs in forex trading, lots of experience just like coding too.
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2023
o123456789:
Not everyone. E.g Me. No matter the hunger, can never do that.
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by BallisticToto(f): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:

Not everyone. E.g Me. No matter the hunger, can never do that.
shut up!!! hunger never catch you

1 Like

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by Paystack: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:
Omo be learning how to trade forex by the side. Trading Forex is like coding, it's requires mental focus like programming.

It's a game of winning and Lossing, but if the sum total of your wins is greater than your losses, in the forex industry you're considered a profitable trader.

It's cool side hustle sha, u can make money daily or on weekly basis if you understand how to trade properly. I have had my ups & downs in forex trading, lots of experience just like coding too.

So you think Forex is Side Hustle you can just Wake up and do anytime u like.

Either you focus on Forex or coding if you want to be good in one

1 Like

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2023
BallisticToto:
shut up!!! hunger never catch you

Omo, me I been in situation were I never chop for four forking days and I had a database full of my clients customers debit card details and authorization codes, with login access to paystack dashboard, but am proud to say I didn't do anything shady.

Dats one of the reasons why my clients got my back cuz I can be trusted.

So Oga you gat to learn how to make money legitimately no matter the situation you are in. It has nothing to do with whether u be christian or Muslim.

7 Likes

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by Paystack: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:

Omo, me I been in situation were I never chop for four forking days and I had a database full of my clients customers debit card details and authorization codes, with login access to paystack dashboard, but am proud to say I didn't do anything shady.

Dats one of the reasons why my clients got my back cuz I can be trusted.

So Oga you gat to learn how to make money legitimately no matter the situation you are in. It has nothing to do with whether u be christian or Muslim.

There was nothing much you could do sha angry

Maybe you narrowly escaped jail

1 Like

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Paystack:

So you think Forex is Side Hustle you can just Wake up and do anytime u like.

Either you focus on Forex or coding if you want to be good in one

So you don't want to have more than one stream of income abi? Why do rich people diversify wealth? Omo if u want to stick to only one hustle na u sabi, don't come here talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Paystack:

There was nothing much you could do sha angry

Maybe you narrowly escaped jail

Am not a fool. Most Yahoo guys are. Maybe u are the fool. No be today I dey I.T, idiot.
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2023
U think sey me I get time for stupid hacking dat energy I use it to do sumtin else or relax. I think cyber criminals are just stupid and a waste to society. Put ur intelligence to good use

1 Like

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by Paystack: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:

Am not a fool. Most Yahoo guys are. Maybe u are the fool. No be today I dey I.T, idiot.

Wetin bring idiot come inside this one now lol

Nobi today u the IT but hunger still the wipe u.
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Paystack:

Omo u reach to insult, go and read and digest your comment, fool. If hunger wiped me I won't live to respond to ur stupid chunky asss.
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by Paystack: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:

Omo u reach to insult, go and read and digest your comment, fool.

All these teenagers grin
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Paystack:

All these teenagers grin

All these fool at 40 white bear bear full ur face but a big fool.
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2023
@Paystack fool with pot belly praying to God for it to reduce.....
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by airsaylongcome: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Paystack:

The "idiot" was not warranted tbh, but you in turn has been hurling low velocity jabs at them. And you know this.

An IT person into payments is most often more knowledgeable about covering their tracks. If they decided not to engage in crime given that that have the know-how, the least that you as an IT colleague could have done is step over their comment. I personally think it is commendable them not abusing their position and knowledge

1 Like

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by airsaylongcome: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:

Omo u reach to insult, go and read and digest your comment, fool. If hunger wiped me I won't live to respond to ur stupid chunky asss.

E don do na. Throwing so much insults in a fit of anger doesn't speak very well of you. Keep on being straight and legit as you have already mentioned. Sky is the limit
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by dokibo: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
I opened this trade for tech guys to say their side hustle and experienced. Not for all this childish comments we are reading here.

Pls, adhere to the topic. No abuse

1 Like

Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by Paystack: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
airsaylongcome:

The "idiot" was not warranted tbh, but you in turn has been hurling low velocity jabs at them. And you know this.

An IT person into payments is most often more knowledgeable about covering their tracks. If they decided not to engage in crime given that that have the know-how, the least that you as an IT colleague could have done is step over their comment. I personally think it is commendable them not abusing their position and knowledge

Well... I only said that because he mentioned Paystack.

Last time I checked customers card details are saved securely in Paystack backend and not on the websites integrating or using Paystack.

Unless his company is also illegally storing customer card details.

If the details were stored on their server and not Paystack... He'll still need a way to trick the customer to send them an OTP assuming he decides to do something dirty.

Unless sha he uses it on a site without 3D authentication which is almost impossible these days smiley
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Paystack:

Well... I only said that because he mentioned Paystack.

Last time I checked customers card details are saved securely in Paystack backend and not on the websites integrating or using Paystack.

Unless his company is also illegally storing customer card details.

If the details were stored on their server and not Paystack... He'll still need a way to trick the customer to send them an OTP assuming he decides to do something dirty.

Unless sha he uses it on a site without 3D authentication which is almost impossible these days smiley

See this fool, just talking completely rubbish. I don't know why naija tech guys dey just talk so foolishly. Go and read Paystack documentation you goat. What's with all these stupid grammer, u didn't bother to ask u just sat and assumed THAT'S WHY I SAID U ARE A BIG FOOL AND IDIOT
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
That's one of the reasons I hate relating with most naija devs I love minding my business, cuz most of dem dey just talk & talk, know know and very stupid. @Paystack, u saw someone's comment u didn't ask question u just sat down and assumed, are u the one that help me build the system? You don't even know what the web application does u just open mouth wide dey talk like one yeye craze man.

Paystack developers no sense, interswitch no sense remitta no sense. All of them no get sense and dey say they're computer science graduate. Some don't even understand the platform they're selling to customers. Seriously.... bullsheet naija devs no sense
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by Paystack: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:
That's one of the reasons I hate relating with most naija devs I love minding my business, cuz most of dem dey just talk & talk, know know and very stupid. @Paystack, u saw someone's comment u didn't ask question u just sat down and assumed, are u the one that help me build the system? You don't even know what the web application does u just open mouth wide dey talk like one yeye craze man.

Paystack developers no sense, interswitch no sense remitta no sense. All of them no get sense and dey say they're computer science graduate. Some don't even understand the platform they're selling to customers. Seriously.... bullsheet naija devs no sense

Yet everyone working there more successful than you and can feed you and your next generation grin
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by Paystack: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:

See this fool, just talking completely rubbish. I don't know why naija tech guys dey just talk so foolishly. Go and read Paystack documentation you goat. What's with all these stupid grammer, u didn't bother to ask u just sat and assumed THAT'S WHY I SAID U ARE A BIG FOOL AND IDIOT

You're not even good at this.

Go meet GreatIgboman or friedPussy to teach you how to misbehave grin
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Paystack:

Yet everyone working there more successful than you and can feed you and your next generation grin

Omo they are slaves. Successful watin. Why did all those interswitch developers run to Canada....
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Paystack:

You're not even good at this.

Go meet GreatIgboman or friedPussy to teach you how to misbehave grin

OMO go chop ur friedpussy for supper
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:

Omo they are slaves. Successful watin. Why did all those interswitch developers run to Canada....

Dey come employ new set of anoda mumu developers wey no know d platform . . Lol
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Me I go scatter this programming section, bring it on.
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Paystack:

With how much salary? Abeg make this fool no make me laugh. Are they share holders there? Is the company trading on Nigeria Stock Exchange? Do dey get 10 naira per 2 million transactions on the platform per day? Answer is capital NO.

When I say you are a fool. God has already signed it in heaven and whatever I say sticks once u antagonize me. So better just know urself. The more u respond the more foolish u become in realtime, whether u believe it or not.
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by Paystack: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
chim14:

With how much salary? Abeg make this fool no make me laugh. Are they share holders there? Is the company trading on Nigeria Stock Exchange? Do dey get 10 naira per 2 million transactions on the platform per day? Answer is capital NO.

When I say you are a fool. God has already signed it in heaven and whatever I say sticks once u antagonize me. So better just know urself. The more u respond the more foolish u become in realtime, whether u believe it or not.

You're putting too much effort in ur replies.
Why do you feel I take what u say serious?
Re: As A Programmer What Other Side Hustle Are You into As U Are Yet To Land A Job by chim14(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Paystack:

You're putting too much effort in ur replies.
Why do you feel I take what u say serious?

If u don't take me serious, den y are u coming back to look and respond? Are u seeing how ur foolishness is showing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Mobile App / Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! / Does Arica Have Any Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.