Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) (63180 Views)

Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) / Lockdown: Two Married Men Killed Themselves In A Fight In Anambra State. / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by juman(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
I knew it was toxic relationship, from the photograph.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Timoleon(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good on you dear. I think silent treatment can be a powerful tool when utilized properly. It’s a tool I use all the time. I can cook can clean can afford my own space and enjoyment. Any woman try gimme issues I’ll ghost you and not even think twice about it. People should learn to re-channel their frustrations especially when dealing with other people.
IconicR:
Kai I'm tire of all these kind of stories
All these because of sex sex sex
Imagine what their parents will be going through.
That's why I hate childish relationship, I like them very matured so that when I misbehave they'll handle me well with silent treatment and not retaliate with his own misbehavior

4 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Akharmony: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
So why is the picture like horror movie. . Must the blood be like a bed

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Timoleon(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yep. It looked like they had drag each other a lot before knives came in.
juman:
I knew it was toxic relationship, from the photograph.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Timoleon:
Good on you dear. I think silent treatment can be a powerful tool when utilized properly. It’s a tool I use all the time. I can cook can clean can afford my own space and enjoyment. Any woman try gimme issues I’ll ghost you and not even think twice about it. People should learn to re-channel their frustrations especially when dealing with other people.
Thank you for understanding my point.
You are not yet matured for a relationship if you can't control your anger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by occfx: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tracka:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwUi-NbKHTb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Previous Story: https://www.nairaland.com/7814285/suspected-yahoo-boy-run-after

May be cult case of brutal retaliation. Guy man may be fuckeddd another G girl friend... G came to the caban saw the two birds, tries to revenge, guyman resisted, G mud the two of them and left no traces but knives

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by jackmrandy: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
dear young men before you start any argument with a woman, please go and hide your knife, and if you are in her house, please hide the knife too. I remember the day an ex checked my phone and saw some things she was not supposed to see, omo, first thing i did was to look for where i kept the knife, I went and hide the knife. after that guess what happened. I was woken up in the middle of the Night by the cry of her, sitting on the chair and crying and before you know it, she brought bible and ask me to swear that nothing happened in the what she saw in my phone. me being a man, I nor get power to swear oh. i just told her keep the bible, and i had to comfort her that nothing happened. but men will always be men.. how you play your game matters. no need exchanging words, fire can not quench fire. by the time two starting talking back at each other, the result is always what we just read now, stabing and blood flow

6 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
That's why I hate childish relationship, I like them very matured so that when I misbehave they'll handle me well with silent treatment and not retaliate with his own misbehavior

Must you misbehave?

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Eluala(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
If the guy did not act quickly she would be alive now claiming she acted in self defense and is traumatized, and not surprisingly there will be enough nitwits to buy her bollocks. Then online campaigners for clemency will crate an industry out of the young man's demise.

7 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Macdeey: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Bloggers will start World War III.
Load and clear !!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Must you misbehave?
Just small sha

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by KaptainAfrika: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Since it was a draw, the rematch will take place in hell...

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by ShaqFu: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tracka:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwUi-NbKHTb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Previous Story: https://www.nairaland.com/7814285/suspected-yahoo-boy-run-after
is this the case of "ojoro cancel ojoro". 🤔

Believe me, it's not worth being in any toxic relationship, it is not. It is always prudent to leave whenever one notice his or her partner if toxic.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Just small sha

It's still not justifiable.
Even hungry dogs comport themselves in the presence of their owners. Haba!

Stop excusing mannerlessness in women, using emotions as the basis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
22o62021:
NL is a carrier of fake news

The Initial report got me angry

Something that happened in benin city they said uniport. And ritual

It was a self defense from the boy

There were 2 kitchen knives found inside the bedroom where the stabbing started

Their2 phones and a laptop was sti plugged in charging when the stabbing started.

The 2 are dead.
The other report didn't say in Uniport, it only stated that the guy was once awarded the most reliable student in Uniport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by billyG(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
How can a gal raise a knife on a guy if no b olosho...I blame d fine guy for moving with such an ugly olosho with sunburned armpit & kpekus.i thought she is a man earlier.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by occfx: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Any relationship wey i dey once my peace of mind is compromised....i don Japa be dat.

My peace of mind is priceless.

Sad...rip to them

Peace of mind is something you cannot buy in the market no matter how rich you are. Bros, anything that will take away your peace of mind, bros avoid it. Wether woman, G, ritual, politics anything. Devil is seriously mining peace of mind from mankind with all his agents that's why Jesus specifically said what he brought to earth is peace and only him can give you peace of mind, wealth and add no sorrow to it. Don't listen to anybody who tells you otherwise... Na the msg I carry come today.

5 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by JaskanFactor: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dont keep company with people who take for granted how nicely people treat one another without the use of fowl language, otherwise you are slowly inviting demons into relationship.

After several decades in this it suddenly occurred to me at my old age, that anytime i was in fight or quarrel it was usually with or around people who talk a lot of rubbish.

By the time you hear how people talk, you have enough data to decide if you need to run from them .

You need to be vigilant in your avoidance of people who don't realise that anything short of the behaviour promoted in a good church regards cordial relationship, is asking for trouble.

All the demons that lead to death are always around people, and you dont need to go far wrong to invite them into your relationship.

That is the science of the matter as i see it , some tiny bad behaviour tolerated for too long ,escalated into this forbidden incident .

Spiritual vigilance is required, cause we may have tamed all the beasts of the wild , but the invisible beasts that can speak suggestions have us at thier mercy , as such we are still in the wilderness of the invisible world, so you cannot let your guard down.

Dont let the fact that you cant see the beasts fool you, cause you can feel them, they are there every time you get angry

If you meditate enough, some of your thoughts and emotions , you will hear it as a voiced suggestion.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Anufemeki1: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Which one again you wan believe abi you nor see pictures? Na two fighting nah.
ThiefnubuBandit:
Which story we go believe now?
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by XAUBulls: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

@Last paragraph.

True that. You're young and probably less than thirty but you know what's up. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by int0x80(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Why do fools fall in love??
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by segunAde1: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Which story we go believe now?

Abi o, who narrated the story since the parties involved are no more?
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
This happened in ekpoma, Edo State.... Students of Ambrose Ali University.... I guess
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Tundex911: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Erigga voice

Ashawo die toto rest

SMH

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by XAUBulls: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by matm: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flee from fornication and adultery
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
No rip for any useless simp.... You killed urself because of an olosho... how will ur parents feel' you are busy playing emotional game with olosho.....
Two wasted souls.......

I guess your mama na olosho and the females in your family are all olosho as na so u dey see women

And u go give birth to olosho

Olosho family
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good news, if we can be recording death from fools like this, before you know it population will reduce.

If people can be dying daily and married people reduce their number of children, I bet you - poverty will reduce.

Population is the cause of our poverty in Nigeria, we welcome sucide and more senseless death like this, at least their parents can save money now!
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
MeshachMARTINS:
This happened in ekpoma, Edo State.... Students of Ambrose Ali University.... I guess
Uniport
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Belike the useless fowl brain of a girl is ur sister o.......
Dreamhighnow:

I guess your mama na olosho and the females in your family are all olosho as na so u dey see women

And u go give birth to olosho

Olosho family

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
The way ladies get emotional anger ba, I will just run for my life.

I remember how many girls who killed me, one pushed me just 2days ago and I died instantly.

Please for those men who are still alive, stay away from women oh, me am dead to women
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Adeyeye09(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
I knew from the get go that it was as a result of violence and not rituals as claimed earlier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. / Two Ladies Burst A Nigerian Man For Not Giving Them Job After Sleeping With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.