Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) (63161 Views)

Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) / Lockdown: Two Married Men Killed Themselves In A Fight In Anambra State. / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by davillian(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
1-1
Made the case easy for the police

5 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by gentleman82: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oo
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Omoawoke: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
There are so many males in the world. So many females too. Why kill and die over one puzzy or prick?

Obviously cheating allegations

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by TinubuThief: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Go tell your sisters that.
Dickhead
all my sisters are married HOE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
TinubuThief:

all my sisters are married HOE
They still hoe in their matrimonial home 🐶🐶🐶🐶

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by TinubuThief: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
They still hoe in their matrimonial home 🐶🐶🐶🐶
They are responsibly and happily married.
Stop jumping from one dick to another. Holosho

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by maticar: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Kai I'm tire of all these kind of stories
All these because of sex sex sex
Imagine what their parents will be going through.
That's why I hate childish relationship, I like them very matured so that when I misbehave they'll handle me well with silent treatment and not retaliate with his own misbehavior
Who would associate with a despicable and uncouth fellow like you?

Some men dey try oo

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Weknowbetter: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Story doesn't fit. No witnesses no story. How hard can a dying man hit to knock the life out of her?

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Monaboo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Demons possesed both of them
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Enugupikin: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
I knew it wasn't ritual. The girl's body showed they fought

5 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by koladed40(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
it is a misery how two lovers who had one time profess love to themselves would eventually kill themselves. so sad
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by saintkel(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Any f**l dying for a woman in dis age is not worth rip

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
That's why I hate childish relationship, I like them very matured so that when I misbehave they'll handle me well with silent treatment and not retaliate with his own misbehavior

Are u serious?? So u don't want to blame the woman that went into rage and picked a knife and stabbed him...I have told you that if society don't hold women accountable for their actions, we as women and the world in general will only deteriorate the more

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Okay oh.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wait... All that red stuff underneath him is his blood?!!! shocked

Common girlfriend/boyfriend na una kill unaself, imagine what marriage would have been like??! They would have killed their kids and family members too.

But, students who live like husband and wife get mind sha... Una leave the main reason for being in school to dey do illegal marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by erai30(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
The fucker and the fuckee got into an heated argument, then they grab weapons of less destruction and stabbed themselves. First to die reach hell first, second to die reach hell second, both of them are actually regretting their actions in Satan's presence. YOU GO EXPLAIN TIRE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by AmbassadorTemmy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
just believe say them don die. finish
ThiefnubuBandit:
Which story we go believe now?

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by thinkmoney(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by mkoabiola: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Junk blogger
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Blazebond(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
And stupid bloggers where posting nonsense yesterday.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by eyinjuege: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Our young people don't know how to regulate their emotions at all.
I pray their souls rest in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Creamypie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
That is what he is trying to tell you that the girl na olosho..... There is a way to deal olosho girlfriend as a man but if u are a simp you will not see those dangers...... Out of 100 violent girlfriends' 85 na olosho....
85% if girls olosho? you are being too generous

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Manofsteel2013(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Omg. What is all this
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by jayAjoku(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Better to be Alone and happy than to be in relationship that will kill you because of one nonsense thing called love.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Tzar(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Silent treatment bawo?!
I will kick your toxic ass out of my house and life!
Only simps tolerate you lot & get this kind of outcome. At the first sign of madness from you, I will kick you out. No apologies, no excuses!
IconicR:

8 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Cowbell521: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
That is what he is trying to tell you that the girl na olosho..... There is a way to deal olosho girlfriend as a man but if u are a simp you will not see those dangers...... Out of 100 violent girlfriends' 85 na olosho....
97% of women na olosho

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
U spoke my mind,any relation under 23yrs is all about sex from morning till night,nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
97% of women na olosho
Noted
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Are u serious?? So u don't want to blame the woman that went into rage and picked a knife and stabbed him...I have told you that if society don't hold women accountable for their actions, we as women and the world in general will only deteriorate the more
I wasn't apportioning blame in my comment but rather tackling the whole childish and toxic relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
How can the two of Dem die simultaneously. Dis super story get K leg oo.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zane2point4:

U spoke my mind,any relation under 23yrs is all about sex from morning till night,nothing more
The girl can 23 and below but the guy must be 30 and above to balance the equation

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.