Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin (37377 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by thisisit: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
WE SHALL AVENGE .... Putin's days are numbered
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Mindlog: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Werey, cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by rectitude(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
So it's true

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Putin, Putin, Putin.

How many times did I mentioned your name.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Patriotcreed: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
He has reached the end of his use.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by dalongjnr: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is a smart move.
Anyway, Putin may be innocent of all the accusations.

3 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by israelmao(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Murderer mourns his victim.

6 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by muykem: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Putin is drinking 100years hennesy right now.

6 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Simpleshafee(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Putin may be innocent of the suspicion that he killed the Wagner boss.

4 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Obyangel: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Putin kpaa him. Govt pass any personality.

6 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Jostoman: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
This made me remember one powerful man for APC.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by KanwuliaExtra: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Crocodile tears! grin

5 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Cmeo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Putin's word "God is the person that will forgive terrorists, but sending them to God is my job."

8 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by opeaskey(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Law 15[Crush your enemy totally].
The handwriting is Putin's but who am I to judge?
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Bad guy grin.

Putin made use of law number 15 from the famous book,The 48 laws of power. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by GreatrAnalyst: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
grin grin
Talented kee somebody.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Dbestbrest: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
We all know where the arrow was fired from, you don't need to mourn again after the job was perfectly executed

4 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by AllenSpencer: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The murderer himself!

Amadioha is a patient god. It would have struck Putin right at that spot if it were to be instant judgement!

Putin has no shame. Even my cat knows that he killed the dude.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Ofunaofu: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by ElSudani: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
The mafia boss, what a tribute to a long time ally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by seunny4lif(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:
Putin. I wonder how he sleeps at night
How does Bush, Tony, Obama, Harry and Bill Clinton and Sarkozy sleep at night, because those combined are responsible for the destruction Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya with over 1 million dead civilians.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Seunomobo: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
The end of the beginning...

All soul shall taste death, including Putin.

No Villian gets out of life alive....

Next please.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Roger3D(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
I just love crocodile tears. There's a myth of the way the crocodile sheds tears when devouring it's prey. This is what our oga Putin is doing right now grin

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Zion243(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
"I've seen a friend who killed a friend and hug the friend's mum, then show back at the funeral "

Jay Z- Caught in their eyes.

4 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by aQUINandmore: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
"But if you killed the nigga, help his mama dig his ditch" #Game

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Maxxim: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hope african leaders dey note this event, this dude doesn't play with betrayal, you go just hear say one president dey fly from niamey to mali and em just kpeme

9 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by mayor1814: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vladimir Putin. The only world leader in history that can look at him in the eye is George W. Bush jnr.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Psady(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Prigozhin could have still be alive till now, but just one mistep , they came for him .
Moral of the lesson " don't start a fight u know it's way bigger than your strength"
Same goes for Ukraine, after all Russia bombarding of Ukraine , I bet u ,same Russia will help in rebuilding Ukraine back it's original self , as a means to gain their respect back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by crossfm: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
opeaskey:
Law 15[Crush your enemy totally].
The handwriting is Putin's but who am I to judge?

Your head da there.

Total annihilation.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Bad guy grin.

Putin made use of law number 15 from the famous book,The 48 laws of power. If you know you know.
Law 1 and Law 15 played out, actually smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Wotowotoman: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by GreaterFuture(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:
Putin. I wonder how he sleeps at night
The way Stalin slept at night.
Trujillo, Hitler, Mussolini, Babangida, Zedong, Mugabe, Abacha, Chun Doo-hwan etcetera etcetera...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.