Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Yam Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yam Business (117 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yam Business by Duke007(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
I am Duke007, an active member of this forum since 2011. Work has brought me down to Ekiti state recently and l see ample business opportunities in the state. Ekiti state is known for their yams and yes, there are many yam market here but the biggest is Odo-oro yam market in Ikole local government.

So, if you are interested in buying and selling yam from any part of the country, l can be your sure plug. We will run it like this, l help you source for the yam tubers, you pay for it and give me commission per transcation. You are responsible for all associated cost including loading, market tax and transport to your destination.

You can contact me on 0.8.0.3.3.6.3.9.6.9.3.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn Unbelievable Income With My NEW Side Hustle / Where Can I Get A Laptop Battery? / Which Affiliate Marketing Platform? Clickbank/digistore Dont Accept Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.