Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 (21962 Views)

Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 15th April 2023 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 / Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by lamalang(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Many tickets don cut

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by ajepako(f): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
abeg wait for me, make we dey go together with Mynd44

Go support Bendel united then

Ntoh tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by frankson1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Classicals:
Let us look forward to who 10hag will try to scape goat this time. He don try Sancho who dodge am.
Ronaldo fanboys were the one criticizing him abi?

When I noticed Ten Hag's tactical deficiencies since last season, they called me "Ronaldo fan boy". I don't know why they didn't call me De Gea's fan boy too

De Gea was his scape goat for United's lack of clean sheets and the fans followed him in calling out De Gea. Today, they're blaming the players but the Coach.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Habugala(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
we are waiting for a this wednesday to see how many goals bayern munich will score
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hahahaahhahahaha......this score sheet is brighter than the red devils...

It was a three on one beat ..... atleast Chelsea can't feel lonely again abeg...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by frankson1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yabsun:
Brighton flogged Man U like an average team they are. Comprehensive victory to say the least. Defeated at home with lesser ball possession. Sorry club

Let him 'chop' his ball possession since it's what he said he wants to play now. He has dumped the "playing from back" after chasing away De Gea for lack of not being able to play from back.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by AImiron: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
The niggas is jinxed you can’t tell me nothing 🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by frankson1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rubyjade:
See the goals he has reduced for Man Utd. The defense line of the team is abysmal.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by frankson1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
phemmyfour:
Who's man U blaming today?

Sancho, Maguire or Onana

The whole team and owners because Ten Hag can't go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Kukutenla: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
600 years for man utd
All the ojoro trophy under Fergie must be returned with interest!!

10 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by rolams(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Those Man U fans wey dey insult my Almighty Liverpool, how market.

Fergie001 you see!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by VinnyBaba: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Funflipper:

Letting Degea go was a terrible mistake. Ten Hag has weakened the team further. A goalkeeper who lets in an average of 3 goals every game is nothing but thrash. Liverpool and man city will put 10 goals past Onana under 20 minutes.

What some Pple don't know is that

In Cameroon's 2022 FIFA World cup match against Brazil when they won 1 0,
Onana was NOT the Keeper in Goal. πŸ€¨πŸ˜•

He was Benched for Disrespecting Rigobert Song and the Second choice GK pulled 6,7 saves against Brazil and denied Gabriel Martinelli a Clean Goal. 😯😊

Imagine if Onana was in Goal dat day.😏

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by lomprico(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Proudlyngwa:
grin grin grin

Do you mean the coach does not know what he is doing

Does it seam like he does?
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by frankson1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
keep quiet. Where were you when he took united back to the champions league and won carbao cup? Ingrate!

So because he qualified for Champion's league that no other coach has done and won Carabao cup, he and the team should remain useless undecided

Don't worry, at this rate, Man. U will crash out of the group stage in the Champion's league, will not qualify for next season's own and won't win anything this season and I'll see if you'd still hang onto your Carabao cup.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by VinnyBaba: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
AImiron:
The niggas is jinxed you can’t tell me nothing 🀣🀣

No be Jinx but better CRAZE dey worry the Guy. πŸ˜•πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Brighton, that is a Dangerous team. 😏

I remember when they beat Arsenal 3 0 at the Emirate stadium last season.πŸ™‚

They also Beat Chelsea home and Away I guess. πŸ€”πŸ€¨

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by AfonjaConehead: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
nama grin :
thunda faya triple996
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Bukola94: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kukutenla:
600 years for man utd
All the ojoro trophy under Fergie must be returned with interest!!
I wish Arsenal give De Gea 2years contract by January, the goalie albino that is keeping for them may Bleep up at anytime. In fact he should be bench for like 6games, I want De Gea career to be rejuvenated and he should get a job soon. Arsenal are the most reasonable fans in all the whole wide world , heart of gold. Hope Real Madrid can emulate that, everything is not about big money or trophies. When the going get tough or rough... Arsene Wenger is the only manager I know that have a good legacy and Arsenal is the only club that don't give up on u easily. Arsenal is a team of God's faithful, if you have been following Arsenal since 90s till today, I salute you all you are the realest men,guys,women,ladies out there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by VinnyBaba: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I can bet with my blokos that onana no go get any clean slate throughout the season

Go Ahead, Your Blockus is Safe, Bro!πŸ‘

If you do, Only Luton pose a Danger to your Preek.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Onana is TERRIBLE.πŸ˜’

He reminds me of Fabien Barthez in 2000-2003.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by sweetjohn(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ever since this jealous TanHag of a coach or what ever is name is, disrespect CR7, I stop watching man utd matches until the fool is booted out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by VinnyBaba: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bukola94:
I wish Arsenal give De Gea 2years contract by January, the goalie albino that is keeping for them may Bleep up at anytime. In fact he should be bench for like 6games, I want De Gea career to be rejuvenated and he should get a job soon. Arsenal are the most reasonable fans in all the whole wide world , heart of gold. Hope Real Madrid can emulate that, everything is not about big money or trophies. When the going get tough or rough... Arsene Wenger is the only manager I know that have a good legacy and Arsenal is the only club that don't give up on u easily. Arsenal is a team of God's faithful, if you have been following Arsenal since 90s till today, I salute you all you are the realest men,guys,women,ladies out there.

Honestly, Arteta should have gone for De Gea.πŸ€”πŸ™‚

Ramsdale is not UEFA Champions league or Big Matches Quality. πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by frankson1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
ispreloaded:
a good coach will discipline those players to the highest.... Pass a message to those players head....but his not doing instead his encouraging flop like Antony n his crew..

He should sit them out...

Before he disciplines a player to fall in line, there has to be a clear direction and pattern/style of how he wants the team to play but Ten Hag doesn't have direction and doesn't even know what style to play.

If we forgave him last season, at the beginning of this season, there should have been a clearer path to which the team is going.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Bukola94: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Honestly, Arteta should have gone for De Gea.πŸ€”πŸ™‚

Ramsdale is not UEFA Champions league or Big Matches Quality. πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

Thanks for seeing what I saw,it will be a moral boost for him. United players go dey shiver more when we meet them

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by VinnyBaba: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
sweetjohn:
Ever since this jealous TanHag of a coach or what ever is name is, disrespect CR7, I stop watching man utd matches until the fool is booted out

He is NOT jealous, bro.😏

What he did with Ronaldo is CORRECT.

As a 37,38years old, The EPL was too hard for Ronaldo, to be playing 90+mins.πŸ˜ŸπŸ™

He wanted Ronaldo to be a SUPER SUB, given his Age.πŸ™‚

But as Expected, Ronaldo felt too BIG to accept such role.πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by gaby(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Reference:
Dezerbi is coming for Ten Haag's job.
One back for the Reds.

He'll end up as Graham Potter to Chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Banbanna(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Except you don't know how well football should be played or don't like beautiful football, you can't help but admire BHA. They're something like an automated machine , their best players may leave, their very functional system just makes even their most average player click on. Heard this week that United's squad is the most expensive in Epl. For all that outrageous spending, if their football system is defective, nothing really valuable would come off it. Abeg make Manutd humble down small and try send out spies to BHA, or even to their noisy neighbour City to pick one or two things from them coz this isn't just good enough.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Unrated900(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nor be coach
Na those players too lazy

oluwaseyi0:

Who will they now bring in?
Almost all coach is not good as far as man u is concern
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Unrated900(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
No be coach matter dey worry us
All our places too lazy abeg...
Make guadiolla come coach us
We go still deh loose
We need over hauling of players
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Passionate888: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Up manure grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by gaby(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
now we are seeing the reperculture of our action.

Abeg I dey go wash big brother naija for folake4u house, to cool my tamper. Maybe sh go give me dinner chop

It's repercussion, sir.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by folake4u(f): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
gaby:

It's repercussion, sir.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs AtlΓ©tico Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 / Arsenal Vs Olympiacos : UCL (2 - 3) On 29th September 2015 / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.