Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 (21947 Views)

Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 15th April 2023 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 / Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Banbanna(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
The same dude that was the envy of most of these aforementioned clubs last season when he was blazing with goals. The guy problem na inconsistency. We'd all thought he'll start where he'd left off last season.
Nteogwuija:

Rashford doesn't even start for England, and Southgate isn't an elite coach. This is just to give u a glimpse of how whack of a player he is.

Dude can't start for Man City, Liverpool, Newcastle, Tottenham. Heck, he can't even bench Mitoma at Brighton.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by saysoo: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
How many goals Onana don collect so far? I wan know de award I will bet with him.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
If you're a Manchester United fan, this is the best time to cross carpet to my darling club, Manchester City, the best club in the world.

See how we came from a goal down to demolish West Ham 1 - 3...But that cannot be said of Manchester United who were whitewashed by Brighton 1 - 3 at Old Traffords.

Don't forget that Brighton is a fairly new entrant into the EPL from the Championship Side.

Anyway, who observed that apart from Fulham vs Luton, most of the matches played 3 - 1 and 1 - 3 for 12:30pm and 3:00pm matches?

That's Goal Goal and OV 2.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Gboom: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
10 Hag is not really impacting Man U team tactically even compared to Ole because by now I expect Man U to be dominating and winning games with ease and with the quality of players they have but his lack of midfield domination and creativity is costing them games due to coaching method.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Emeka71(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Man 1
BHA 3
Away things.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kyase:

To coach is way too comfortable with his job
So u mean he does not know what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by osazsky(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Unrated900:
No be coach matter dey worry us
All our places too lazy abeg...
Make guadiolla come coach us
We go still deh loose
We need over hauling of players
lies
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by enemyofprogress: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
gaby:

It's repercussion, sir.
boat of them are correct. One is British English,while the other one is American English. I chose to use the American English, which is reperculture
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by sweetjohn(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

He is NOT jealous, bro.😏

What he did with Ronaldo is CORRECT.

As a 37,38years old, The EPL was too hard for Ronaldo, to be playing 90+mins.πŸ˜ŸπŸ™

He wanted Ronaldo to be a SUPER SUB, given his Age.πŸ™‚

But as Expected, Ronaldo felt too BIG to accept such role.πŸ€¨πŸ˜’
I just don’t like the disrespect for a man that gave everything to man utd. He disrespected him like an amateur and a nobody. Like someone rightfully told him, He will be booted out of united with nothing to his name oneday but Ronaldo’s name is written in Gold in man utd and also in the world

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
frankson1:

So because he qualified for Champion's league that no other coach has done and won Carabao cup, he and the team should remain useless undecided

Don't worry, at this rate, Man. U will crash out of the group stage in the Champion's league, will not qualify for next season's own and won't win anything this season and I'll see if you'd still hang onto your Carabao cup.
where were you that time and did you ask for him to be sacked then?
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Ade1177: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
The sooner ten hag realise

Casemiro is worn out and can't run for shit

Because his legs are gone

All attacking teams will continue to dominate the midfield and counter the defence

Casemiro can't do half of what Rodri does

5yrs ago maybe
But right now

Pace of the Premier league has drain casemiro from last season
This season He is a free meal for every team to attack

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by frankson1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
where were you that time and did you ask for him to be sacked then?

Since last season, I've always maintained that Ten Hag is not good enough for Man. U. I stopped watching Man. U games after the EMBARRASSING, HOPELESS defeat against Sevilla.

They should start playing good football and not the kick-and-start they've been playing.

United's plays haven't been hopeful and there's nothing to suggest that things will change.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Nazgul: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
folake4u:
Na ManUtd go win Champions League and EPL.

This I have seen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nazgul Howfa. Una chop 3 today, chop 3 last week.

Oloshi club. grin grin
At least I'm far better than Chelsea. grin

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by shimolv: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by millionboi2: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Reference:
Ha....Fati in. Where Brighton see did kin player buy.
Problem don become wahala for the 'devil'.
lamptey very bad, complete two assist.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by folake4u(f): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nazgul:

At least I'm far better than Chelsea. grin

Lmao. It was not my team that played an embarrassing match today. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by esemes256: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Man utd exchanged good gloves for good legs. If you know, you know. grin
Talk about priorities. grin

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Nazgul: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
folake4u:
Lmao. It was not my team that played an embarrassing match today. grin grin
So you've divorced wolves just now. Haba. 😩
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by folake4u(f): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nazgul:

So you've divorced wolves just now. Haba. 😩

Na ManUtd I dey talk about na.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by D1official: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
cocoduck:
I will not watch any of their match until the club is sold. Sell it to Ineos or Qatar, anyone I will gladly comeback, the reason why the Glazers are still holding out is because of people like us who keep on putting up with thier greed, we keep on propping up the dead team, that is why they feel that their is stil;l life in it. I am done until Man united is sold. People in Old Trafford are complaining bitterly about something as mundane as toilet, COMMON ordinary toilet! No this is too much.
I'm an Arsenal fan, but I do not think selling united is the best option especially after seeing how much they have spent. Bro, United has the most expensive squad in the world, what really do you guys want from the owners?.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Jokerman(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

He is NOT jealous, bro.😏

What he did with Ronaldo is CORRECT.

As a 37,38years old, The EPL was too hard for Ronaldo, to be playing 90+mins.πŸ˜ŸπŸ™

He wanted Ronaldo to be a SUPER SUB, given his Age.πŸ™‚

But as Expected, Ronaldo felt too BIG to accept such role.πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

2 mins super sub?? And Weghorst plays full 90 in over 30 matches?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by bal4real: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Krisdan:
I MUST WATCH BAYERN VS MAN UNITED
Guy you are funny.
Why u won watch am?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Unrated900(m): 12:02am On Sep 17, 2023
Ok

osazsky:
lies
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Livelystone01: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2023
cocoduck:
I will not watch any of their match until the club is sold. Sell it to Ineos or Qatar, anyone I will gladly comeback, the reason why the Glazers are still holding out is because of people like us who keep on putting up with thier greed, we keep on propping up the dead team, that is why they feel that their is stil;l life in it. I am done until Man united is sold. People in Old Trafford are complaining bitterly about something as mundane as toilet, COMMON ordinary toilet! No this is too much.
Is it the toilet that stopped them from playing better? Be honest with your analysis and you will discover that the same Glazers have bought the players you all (fans) cried for every season and at exorbitant prizes at that due to fans pressure.

Fans asked for Sancho, Fernandes, Casemiro, Anthony, and now Amrabat, etc? If Amrabat plays badly, y'all will still call for the heads of the Glazers even when they gave you what you guys asked for.

These same Glazers have delivered by giving y'all the cash and players needed but they are still called names. It is obvious that the problem is not them anymore because they can't provide what you want and still manage these same players.

Other smaller teams have same facilities or worse, yet, they are not complaining about off field issues to cover up their onfield problems.

The manager is bad with tactics and adaptations, the Glazers are not football managers, please cut them some slack.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by BALLOSKI: 1:08am On Sep 17, 2023
ispreloaded:
Until ten hag leave this team nothing like progress.... coach is zero tactics n bai's....
From the way he treated Ronaldo - of course some people said it was done to make the young lads sit up- and how's he's treating Sancho now, you'd know this man is full of himself.

He spent more than everyone buying players and see his losing rate.

They should sack him and hire Flick or bring back Carrick.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by BALLOSKI: 1:15am On Sep 17, 2023
Livelystone01:

Is it the toilet that stopped them from playing better? Be honest with your analysis and you will discover that the same Glazers have bought the players you all (fans) cried for every season and at exorbitant prizes at that due to fans pressure.

Fans asked for Sancho, Fernandes, Casemiro, Anthony, and now Amrabat, etc? If Amrabat plays badly, y'all will still call for the heads of the Glazers even when they gave you what you guys asked for.

These same Glazers have delivered by giving y'all the cash and players needed but they are still called names. It is obvious that the problem is not them anymore because they can't provide what you want and still manage these same players.

Other smaller teams have same facilities or worse, yet, they are not complaining about off field issues to cover up their onfield problems.

The manager is bad with tactics and adaptations, the Glazers are not football managers, please cut them some slack.
I agree with your last point.

The Glazers have also tried in spending on players in recent time.

The coach is the problem. You need every standard facility required and befitting of a club like Man United for the players to deliver. Ronaldo highlighted this point and exposed them, they put him under the bus.

A club like Man United using the same gym material since 2008 when Ronaldo left and he came back to meet same equipment on his second stint with the club.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Livelystone01: 1:43am On Sep 17, 2023
BALLOSKI:
I agree with your last point.

The Glazers have also tried in spending on players in recent time.

The coach is the problem. You need every standard facility required and befitting of a club like Man United for the players to deliver. Ronaldo highlighted this point and exposed them, they put him under the bus.

A club like Man United using the same gym material since 2008 when Ronaldo left and he came back to meet same equipment on his second stint with the club.
See bro, the gym materials being old shouldn't be an issue as most of these clubs are using same facilities. Clubs don't just buy new facilities or change then every year, they maintain it to still be in shape for use.

I like to ask, when did Chelsea or Manchester City or Liverpool or Arsenal changed their gym or toilet or whatever? These things are not what the team should rely on for positive results if they want to succeed.

Ronaldo's problem is still same Ten Hag that has being enforcing some funny disciplines in recent weeks. You can discipline a player, but when it moves between players and names being called out to the media, it is something that has to be dressing room splitting among these players.

As of this moment, the Glazers have done what other owners have done, provide players that have been asked for by both managers and fans.

Man united needs something else, change of ownership won't do anything.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Alpharey: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2023
Krisdan:
I MUST WATCH BAYERN VS MAN UNITED

Pls come with baskets 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Krisdan(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2023
bal4real:
Guy you are funny.
Why u won watch am?
U no y na πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by jamesfield: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
KyleJason:
If you're a Manchester United fan, this is the best time to cross carpet to my darling club, Manchester City, the best club in the world.

See how we came from a goal down to demolish West Ham 1 - 3...But that cannot be said of Manchester United who were whitewashed by Brighton 1 - 3 at Old Traffords.

Don't forget that Brighton is a fairly new entrant into the EPL from the Championship Side.

Anyway, who observed that apart from Fulham vs Luton, most of the matches played 3 - 1 and 1 - 3 for 12:30pm and 3:00pm matches?

That's Goal Goal and OV 2.

I made that decision 2 weeks ago. I can’t just endure failure anymore. Enough of chasing shadows!
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
jamesfield:

I made that decision 2 weeks ago. I can’t just endure failure anymore. Enough of chasing shadows!

Good decision
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 by omooba969(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I tell you. Omooba969 come dey tell me nonsense by praising onana

So you be Man Utd fan...lol 🀣

Abeg quote where I praised Onana bcoz I can only remember mentioning that it's too early to condemn him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (1 - 1) On 5th November 2017 / Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea / Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund : UCL (2 - 0) On 26th November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.