Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Chude Arinze Timothy Receives Annual Appreciation Bronze Medal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chude Arinze Timothy Receives Annual Appreciation Bronze Medal (156 Views)

Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chude Arinze Timothy Receives Annual Appreciation Bronze Medal by chudearinze(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2023
Finally I Brought The Award Home. Hearty Congratulations To Me!

Yesterday's Annual Appreciation Award 2023 Sustainability Conference was a beautiful one as I felt at the seventh heaven when my name was announced among those to receive the Annual Appreciation Bronze Medal having completed one year as an SPSC Ambassador, Aberdeen, Scotland.

I am so proud to have served SPSC in this very capacity as an Ambassador for one year. This means alot to me. I Celebrate this Greatness!

Many thanks to Parin Makadia , SPSC Ambassador - Sustainability Promoters & Sustainability Collaborators Team and Ambassadors round the globe. I so much feel highly elated to have connected and served alongside great minds and global champions.

I dedicate this award to all who believe in the potential and seed of greatness I carry. Also, to my late father Mr. Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu, Retired Zonal Director of Education Post Primary School Service Commission Onitsha Zone Anambra State, Nigeria.

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)

#Chude'Aristotle'Arinze

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Trust And Credibility As A Leader In The Workplace / The Ecosystem Of Uncertainty. (life & Tech) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.