Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja (3240 Views)

Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / Charging Of Tuition Fees In Federal Universities Illegal - FG / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by halima83: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2023
Please do you know of any good private school that has low tuition fee within abuja city.

We can't afford all those with 200k and above.
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by illicit(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2023
halima83:
Please do you know of any good private school that has low tuition fee within abuja city.

Where in Abuja are you?
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by halima83: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:

Where in Abuja are you?
garki
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by illicit(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2023
halima83:
garki

There are some schools in Kubwa
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by obiekunie01: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2023
halima83:

Register your ward in any government school in Abuja.

Govt schools are doing very fine in Abuja - both the primary and secondary.

In fact they perform far better than most of the expensive private schools.

Only qualified graduate teachers are employed in all government schools in Abuja - that is one great legacy that el-rufai left behind in Abuja.

If you are in Garki, visit the govt primary and secondary school in Area 1 and the one in Area 10.

You can also try some real missionary schools like that catholic primary and secondary school at Area 10 and that Anglican primary and secondary in Zone 5.

7 Likes

Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by BrutusOj(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
halima83:
garki
Check out GAAT International School at Gudu. It has all the facilities an international school should have. They operate a mix of Nigeria and British curriculum with sound teachers, academic, and moral excellence are their goals with keen interest in skills acquisition.
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by halima83: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
BrutusOj:
Check out GAAT International School at Gudu. It has all the facilities an international school should have. They operate a mix of Nigeria and British curriculum with sound teachers, academic, and moral excellence are their goals with keen interest in skills acquisition.
but this one tuition go reach 1.5m na

1 Like

Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by BrutusOj(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
halima83:
but this one tuition go reach 1.5m na
NO. Take a stroll to the school tomorrow to pick up their form for your kids. The school is very affordable for parents who want private school with standard. Fees is within the range you mentioned above and you will get real value for your money. Check them out on Instagram and Facebook to see the state of arts facilities.

1 Like

Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by Nemesis0147(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Government schools are doing well in Abj….trust me.
And I hope your children/child dy brilliant unless he/she will be chopping repeat on a steady Or you can check out king of king’s academy lugbe.
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by shortgun(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
No amount invested in education that will ever go to waste, increase your budget.
I'll recommend Stella Maris School, they have campuses in Area 1,life camp and Wumba with School buses.
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by halima83: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
BrutusOj:
NO. Take a troll to the school tomorrow to pick up their form for your kids. The school is very affordable for parents who want private school with standard. Fees is within the range you mentioned above and you will get real value for your money. Check them out on Instagram and Facebook to see the state of arts facilities.
do you have idea on their fees
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by Itsrm(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
halima83:

Must you be spoon-fed? Google the school, get their contact and call to ask of the fees

1 Like

Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by halima83: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Must you be spoon-fed? Google the school, get their contact and call to ask of their fees
what's your problem, do you think they can easily tell you the fees?

2 Likes

Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by jumper524(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
obiekunie01:

Register your ward in any government school in Abuja.

Govt schools are doing very fine in Abuja - both the primary and secondary.

In fact they perform far better than most of the expensive private schools.

Only qualified graduate teachers are employed in all government schools in Abuja - that is one great legacy that el-rufai left behind in Abuja.

If you are in Garki, visit the govt primary and secondary school in Area 1 and the one in Area 10.

You can also try some real missionary schools like that catholic primary and secondary school at Area 10 and that Anglican primary and secondary in Zone 5.

nah!! The primaries are way behind their counterparts in private schools.
Yea but in secondary I can say yes.
Better still I'll suggest Fgc kwali
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by Itsrm(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
halima83:
what's your problem, do you think they can easily tell you the fees?

They will. I have done it numerous times.
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by zik4ever: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
As has been suggested, given your budget and where you live, you can try the Government Secondary School in Garki Area 10, Community Secondary School Asokoro or the Command Day Secondary School in Lungi Barracks. Honestly, few private schools will be within tour budget for Secondary school. Perhaps you can try the Redeemers TEAP School near Garki modern market, that's in Garki 2.
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by Beverlyjean(f): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
U will still spend more than than the 200k u are avoiding... cos schools that's ur budget will mostly not be found in town... so either u spend it or u end up spending same with hight cost of transportation
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by jumper524(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
halima83:

try those schools located inside military barrack. They are cheaper and highly competitive...
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by BrutusOj(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
halima83:
YES. Tell me the classes of your children, I will give you the range.
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by MrsTwrite(f): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Most Government schools are far better than private.
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by halima83: 5:48am On Aug 28, 2023
BrutusOj:
YES. Tell me the classes of your children, I will give you the range.
from grade 1 to grade 4
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by BrutusOj(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2023
halima83:
from grade 1 to grade 4
Okay. First term fees is within 250-290k (Books, uniforms (sports wears inclusive))
Second term fees is within 190k-200k
Third term fees is within 190k-200k
Try and reach the school in person, you will agree that the school is very cheap for its standard.
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by serenegroup(m): 2:31am On Aug 29, 2023
Community Secondary School Asokoro,
Command day sec school maitama
FGBC Apo
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by halima83: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2023
serenegroup:
Community Secondary School Asokoro,
Command day sec school maitama
FGBC Apo
thanks, actually is primary school i am looking for.
Do you know about nigeria-korea model school?
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by serenegroup(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
halima83:
thanks, actually is primary school i am looking for.
Do you know about nigeria-korea model school?

Nope
Re: Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja by AngelPrincess: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Please is there any private senior secondary school around Jabi or Life Camp below 150k

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin 2016/2017 Graduation List Is Out / Happening Now At Benue State University / Reasons For Very High Failure Rates In Nigerian Higher Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.