Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions (32160 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Insecurity: Over 100 Corps Members Withdraw From Saturday’s Election Duty In Imo / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by starstaz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop posting corpers to these zones

Pnk girl. Just dey pepper us with ur uncountable pics
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by TheSuperX(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
ManirBK:
Na that 30k and 10 cows from Zulum motivate them
That's Nigerians for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
starstaz:

Pnk girl. Just dey pepper us with ur uncountable pics
lol

1 Like

Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Nyceguy92: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
jmoore:
Do they stay in the camp for all the days of their NYSC service?

After camping for few weeks, the reality will hit them.

Honestly, the logic baffles me that it was the good condition in the camp that made them stay.
Camping is only for a few weeks.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by ViceGovernor: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Now the bandits are fully aware that corpers have little cash on them.
Be safe out there
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by ArchiLimited: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Let me understand, so their reason for reconsidering staying in borno for one year is light and cows in orientation camp of 3 weeks? Something is not adding up

1 Like

Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Villa12(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

Tell us your state and how much your state governor gave NYSC members
I won't risk my life for even 1million to serve in Borno and some northern states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Kukutente23: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

What's the truth
Ask those spewing the lies.
Have you never served before
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by tnerro1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
All that glitters is not gold oooo, redeploy back to ur regions
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Neoteny7: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
ManirBK:

Sometimes they get automatic employment, especially the medical corps members.

Funny enough Maiduguri (the state capital) is one of the safest cities in Nigeria.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by garfield1: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Ask those spewing the lies.
Have you never served before

There's an element of truth there.corpers love comfort and goodies.with the gifts he splashed on them yesterday and the nice camp,some will stay back oh.nigerians are opportunistic
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Flathead8:
"The camp coordinator said he used to tell the corps members who
brought the applications that their reports were written by
carpenters or themselves, adding that a corps member brought a
report that his heart and liver were failing, while the same person
with such medical report is a football captain in the camp." Laugh wan kill me!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Your suffering from this sickness but you are the captain of your team grin
Babah you sef pay attention to that line bah. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mek you know say na cruise we jst de catch for the country
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by nesgeeek(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Una still dey for camp and una dey happy, wait until post u guys to ur various PPA. That's when u will conclude whether u will stay or redeploy.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
ManirBK:
Lol
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Kukutente23: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

There's an element of truth there.corpers love comfort and goodies.with the gifts he splashed on them yesterday and the nice camp,some will stay back oh.nigerians are opportunistic
Have you seen the camp? How do you know it's nice? The pic of him addressing them yesterday was under a tree. How's that nice?
Besides, I don't know the kind of people that 30k, cow and rice will make stay with BH.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
jmoore:

true. They may be feeling safe now because the NYSC camp is normally heavily guided by Armed Soldiers with their armoured personnel carriers, the DSS, civil defence and the Police.

After Camp, how eh go be??

Make una no allow ordinary and paltry 30k gift from the governor deceive una oo. Relocate if you can.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by SirLakes: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Make them dey play

Dem don forget say na Boko Haram headquarters be that abi
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by asanausana91: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
jmoore:

you have not been to Maiduguri. Maiduguri is a sweet town that one will not like to miss.
I was there for more than 10 years because of work but I felt bad when I was posted out to Ibadan.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by jaymichael(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
elder1002:
Majority of CORP MEMBERS forget that there is HARDSHIP and SUFFERING outside CAMP.

Cost of living, transportation, feeding, accommodation and monthly expenditures and ABOVE all OPPORTUNITIES.

CORP MEMBERS DON'T BE FOOLED.. YOU ARE EARNING 33K AND IT COMES ONCE A MONTH.. MAJORITY OF CORP MEMBERS ARE POSTED TO GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOLS.

ONLY A FEW SERVE AT MINISTRIES, NGO . JIST A FEW BUT 90% SERVE AT SECONDARY SCHOOLS.

Don't allow the beauty , thrills and chills you get inside CAMP detect how outside camp will be.. NIGERIAN IS THOUGH currently and things literally have increased drastically.

Service should be a time you plan and very important SAVE MONEY.

IT IS MORE PROFITABLE TO RELOCATE BACK HOME AND SAVE COST THAN TO STAY IN A STATE THAT EATS UP YOUR MONEY, WORSE A STATE THAT INSECURITY IS HIGH...
That 33k no go last you a week on transportation for a state like Lagos wey we dey
DON'T BE FOOLED...
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Cmanforall: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop posting corpers to these zones

Nysc should be scrapped or reviewed
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by dbestuncle: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Emmychem(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
And they've not seen their PPA yet oo....
Bunch of empty brain...
They don fall my hand big time...
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Ofadaman(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
lol, when they are posted to the depth of borno they'd know whats up
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by lilioj: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
True..

Most northern NYSC camp is fair..

Kano, Kastina camps are very good..
Yes I served in Kano and the camps were very good
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by complexstuffs(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are not wise, I did not condemn them im not from your muddy state go and rest.

Bitter and toxic people
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by complexstuffs(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Villa12:
I won't risk my life for even 1million to serve in Borno and some northern states

Coming from an IPOB cannibal who could be killed and eaten by his own family members.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by HRMK: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
which is more important?gifts and so called good amenities compared with safety of lives?are bokos no more there?what of the bandits and herdsmen?
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
True..

Most northern NYSC camp is fair..

Kano, Kastina camps are very good..
other camps the officials Carry tins sell..
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by garfield1: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Have you seen the camp? How do you know it's nice? The pic of him addressing them yesterday was under a tree. How's that nice?
Besides, I don't know the kind of people that 30k, cow and rice will make stay with BH.

You overrate nigerians.same people that collect 5h to vote.how much more 30k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.