Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) (31281 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Nsogbu001(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
“Reject any parcel given to you to deliver abroad,” NDLEA tells Nigerians after discovering 117 grams of ketamine in leather slippers going to Indonesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VguyB-XfiCw?si=1Nx_iFIkTEfHO_qX

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by OBTOREPA(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Noted,let's all be careful about this warning.
Ignorance is not an excuse

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by CodeTemplar: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Good point made but that's half of the job in my opinion.

The process of sending parcel abroad should be made genuinely as simple as ABC to allow genuine exporters start small and grow big without burdening the central purse for dollar thus weakening the Naira.

The likes of Dangote who love monopoly out-muscle small businesses in the forex jostling process. And because they are monopolists don't want to face Iintl competition so do not earn their own forex as much as they should.

This admonition should be supported with cost friendly export process void of rent seeking civil servants.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Jeon(f): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nigerians, no go ever tire for those nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Noted,let's all be careful about this warning.
Ignorance is not an excuse
Aswear

3 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Good point made but that's half of the job in my opinion.

The process of sending parcel abroad should be made genuinely as simple as ABC to allow genuine exporters start small and grow big without burdening the central purse for dollar thus weakening the Naira.

The likes of Dangote who love monopoly out-muscle small businesses in the forex jostling process. And because they are monopolists don't want to face Iintl competition so do not earn their own forex as much as they should.

This admonition should be supported with cost friendly export process void of rent seeking civil servants.
E go over hard bro
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Jeon:
Nigerians, no go ever tire for those nonsense.

I no dey like make LGBTQ person dey comment for my post abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Jeon(f): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I no dey like make LGBTQ person dey comment for my post abeg

This one no carry weight Na.

I think say you no go like share Earth with them.

😉

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Nsogbu001(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2023
Jeon:

This one no carry weight Na.

I think say you no go like share Earth with them.

😉

Confused beings

6 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by winj3: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2023
I am willing to bet that the barons and dealers behind it are Igbos.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Vifx: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
It’s come to this
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by emekajacobogbon(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Old method
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by GeneralPula: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Naso..
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Racoon(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Noted! But when is Abba Kyari going to be extradited to go face his drug running criminality in the US NDLEA?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by ecolime(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
winj3:
Must every thread lead to tribal bashings? Grow up boy

8 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by FitCorper: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
They nor put name of the region, so that the Nairaland inter-tribal vawulence war can commence peacefully. See as the soldiers above don ready for the war, but they were disappointed. But with recent developer(ments) we know the prime suspects.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by MorataFC: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Not funny

2 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
sad
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
A lot of innocent good Samaritan, are serving long sentence, for assisting to deliver a package.

6 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by bigdammyj: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ok, noted.

1 Like

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
winj3:
igbo Amaka no dey carry last o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by accordadoga25(f): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
This goes to the pigs.

We don’t want to hear that “it was semovita he packaged and gave to me”

1 Like

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by jegaxe(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Be guided

1 Like

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by bestman09(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Reality3080: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Our brothers at work again

3 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by money121(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Bfly: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
NDLEA creating another beastial temperament in Nigerians.
Do your work and stop fostering negative attitude within the people.

Investigate and uphold justice if you are competent.

Looks like ndlea is tired of dealing with issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo / Passenger Caught On Camera Stealing From A Lagos Taxi / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.