Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) (31311 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by togifon: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Last time i traveled, wen security ask me who get this load I say this one ma my own that one see that person 4 there na him get am, soo chk am well if u see anything, do d needful, d man laugh, me don kuku talk
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nsogbu001:
“Reject any parcel given to you to deliver abroad,” NDLEA tells Nigerians after discovering 117 grams of ketamine in leather slippers going to Indonesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VguyB-XfiCw?si=1Nx_iFIkTEfHO_qX
Beeni o!!
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by NwaliE01: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Airports now ask one to declare any parcel given to you to take abroad. The reason is that they will due a diligent scan on them and as well save you should incase there's an issue. Just be transparent well enough to tell the truth at all time.

2 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Some people have paid with their lives doing this.

3 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by grandstar(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Heartless people.

1 Like

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
See what Ebola Tinubu and his demented supporters have caused
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by illicit(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
ednut1:
Some people have paid with their lives doing this.

shocked
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Naijanascam: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Or better let the owner present it himself or herself to the checking desk for proper checks
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by kestolove95(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tell iyamiri....dey are d one's doing d business
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by uuzba(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dshocker:
A lot of innocent good Samaritan, are serving long sentence, for assisting to deliver a package.
Face your life and stop assisting.

1 Like

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
I don't even tell people anytime I want to travel abroad so that no one will start sending me on any useless errand that will put me in trouble undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Neddstark: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
That slippers is worth 1.5Million Naira.
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by 12inchess: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
That is how Nigerians will stress and stress you to help them carry this or that. Last last they will put drugs inside and mess up your life. I no dey follow anybody carry anything.

1 Like

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
God saved my friend's sister in 2017. She'd have been eating beans by now. Someone who's been American citizen since age 24 after traveling on a study visa and worked a few years before bagging this. Her long term friend who lives in America wanted to kobalaise her.
I won't mention her.

It was the maid who tried checking the package that discovered this, it was concealed inside dried eja ęro, numbering about 50 pcs and wrapped with black nylon. She actually wanted to force it inside the luggage. Having realised that it wasn't working, she then decided to split it to 2 and put each half inside 2 different luggage. Then something like powder started gushing out. It was cocaine my people. The maid now called on the woman to come and see what she's seeing. The woman was in a rude shock. She now called people at home in lagos to come and see something, now made a short video of it to be shown to the devilish friend and everyone when she gets to America.
My friend's sister pretended as if nothing happened. This wicked woman kept calling her from MMIA, till they arrived in Dalas FW. When they arrived, she was very happy and led her home from the airport. Meanwhile my friend's sister had called everyone she knew and informed them ahead. she told all of them to meet her at home.

As soon as she got home, she descended on her friend and played the video of the cocaine recorded while in lagos to everyone. See this eleriibu begging , blaming the devil. If America no pay you, is it by force to remain there or implicate people to live? Since I heard this, I no dey doo nice guy again. Even from USA I no dey collect. I also monitor my luggage everywhere I go. Nigeria is now a land of drugs and would soon overtake Mexico if care isn't taken. Bad leadership is finishing this great nation. When the leader is bad, what do you expect from the followers?

Most of them even do drugs codedly. Those who don't do drugs among them are yahoo daddies. I remember that Aide to Gov Dapo Abiodun who would have become an unopposed federal lawmaker today, now eating beans in America cos he defrauded the country to the tune of millions of dollars. These are the calibre of people we have at the helms of affairs whom you and I are seeing as leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by DomPerignon: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Aba made don dey subsidise with drug pushing now.
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Bluntemperor: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralPula:
Naso..

Yes,the NDLA are really scrutinizing the Sources of all these illegalities on the Drugs movement!
Don't accept anything from anyone - no in-law,no friends! They are all avenues for manipulation by the barons.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by rickleye: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
That’s scary so you’re telling me a family asking me to send a pair of slippers could do me wrong 😑
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by poweredcom(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
First of all i go ask the persin sey dem no de sell slippers for abroad again what is so special about african slippers ....if am travelling out i wont even be friendly

2 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by jude33084(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I no dey like make LGBTQ person dey comment for my post abeg

cheesy
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Revolva(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
God saved my friend's sister in 2017. She'd have been eating beans by now. Someone who's been American citizen since age 24 after traveling on a study visa and worked a few years before bagging this. Her long term friend who lives in America wanted to kobalaise her.
I won't mention her.

It was the maid who tried checking the package that discovered this, it was concealed inside dried eja ęro, numbering about 50 pcs and wrapped with black nylon. She actually wanted to force it inside the luggage. Having realised that it wasn't working, she then decided to split it to 2 and put each half inside 2 different luggage. Then something like powder started gushing out. It was cocaine my people.
My friend's sister pretended as if nothing happened. This wicked woman kept calling her from MMIA, till they arrived in Dalas FW. When they arrived, she was very happy and led her home from the airport. Meanwhile my friend's sister had called everyone she knew and informed them .ahead. she told all of them to meet her at home.

As soon as she got home, she descended on her friend and played the video of the cocaine taken in lagos to everyone. See this eleriibu begging , blaming the devil. If America no pay you, is it by force to remain there or implicate people to live? Since I heard this, I no dey doo nice guy again. Even from USA I no dey collect. I also monitor my luggage everywhere I go. Nigeria is now a land of drugs and would soon overtake Mexico if care isn't taken. Bad leadership is finishing this great nation. When the leader is bad, what do you expect from the followers?

Most of them even do drugs codedly. Those who don't do drugs among them are yahoo daddies. I remember that Aide to Gov Dapo Abiodun who would have become an unopposed federal lawmaker today, now eating beans in America cos he defrauded the country to the tune of millions of dollars. These are the calibre of people we have at the helms of affairs whom you and I are seeing as leaders.

Pls explain well , so she took the luggages that have eja ( cocain inside ) and passed thru Dallas airport ....or wat and not getting caught
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by carvic(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
It's a well known fact that you are not suppose to help anyone deliver items abroad when travelling. Nigerians are wicked and they don't mind using you as a stepping stone to achieve their evil goals. A man that I refused helping him deliver some items to his brother in Dubai last year has stopped talking to me till date. But I have zero regrets for my actions because I love my freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Revolva:

Pls explain well , so she took the luggages that have eja ( cocain inside ) and passed thru Dallas airport ....or wat and not getting caught
Nope, the maid detected it in lagos, when trying to push the package inside my friend's sister's luggage. She realised the package was too big so she went and looked for a knife to cut the package and split it into two so she could put half of the package into each of the 2 luggage, which the sister was to travel with.

Meanwhile, the wicked woman had said the package her friend was to bring for her in America was dry fish so, the sister instructed the maid to find a way of putting the package inside her luggage since it was dry fish and a whole package could not enter the luggage. As the maid was trying to use knife to cut the package wrapped in nylon into 2, the knife pierced one of the covertly packed fishes inside and a powdery substance was seen coming out. This caught the attention of the maid and informed the sister. She was shocked. She didn't tell the receiver who's a friend of hers in the US. She now did a video recording of it as evidence before departing to the US. They now discarded the package while in lagos

Hope its clear now

1 Like

Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jeon:
Nigerians, no go ever tire for those nonsense.

No be Nigerians, to say, na those specific people de do this kind business. Anything for money
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Herbiodun09: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
If u ll have to buy things to send to some one thats living a better life or so called greener pasture, then are dey really living?

You should be able to afford the cost of living wherever you think is better
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by HussenAdul: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Why is it that production of these substances are not illegal but sales & consumption is prohibited?

Someone should explain!
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Menclothing: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
This bad
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by Tyktoker: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Is that shoe made in ABA?
Nsogbu001:
“Reject any parcel given to you to deliver abroad,” NDLEA tells Nigerians after discovering 117 grams of ketamine in leather slippers going to Indonesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VguyB-XfiCw?si=1Nx_iFIkTEfHO_qX
Re: Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) by lagosrd: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Why can they go and send it through DHL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent / Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) / Passenger Caught On Camera Stealing From A Lagos Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.