Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog (962 Views)

Get Plenty Likes For Facebook And Followers For Twitter And Instagram – We Go He / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog by Larrywiz(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
I propose that members of this forum who are interested in participating, leave your blog site url here. Then each visitor make an effort to leave a comment on the site of your fellow nairalanders.
If someone leaves a comment on your blog or follows it, do your best to leave a comment on and/or follow their site as well.
Here are three good reasons to do this:
1. No one likes to leave a comment at a blog where no one else is commenting.
2. It will increase traffic to each others blogs and encourages members to interact with each other.
3. Google likes websites and blogs that have activity and interaction.
4. You create backlinks on other blogs and thus increase your page rank.
Note: It is not compulsory to comment on or follow all blogs.
To begin, my blog is http://www.deep-think..com

So get posting and watch your comments/followers grow.
Re: Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog by databoy: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2011
Jeeeez!! I thought domains are cheap? There is nothing like FREE traffic especially for a site made with ! Please visit www.cubestat.com and check the value of your site, you will see that its not recognized!!
Re: Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog by enyoad(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2011
Nice post. Lets work together and see how we all shall make it for sure
My blog is http://gistsoccer..com
Re: Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog by Brightsmith: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
For more details, pls check http://vibe.waptools.net
Re: Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog by Larrywiz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2011
Thanks for the comment bro. Nice blog.
Re: Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog by Larrywiz(m): 5:42am On Oct 17, 2011
Is it that there are no bloggers in this forum or you guys are just not interested in promoting your blogs?

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Needed / . / Site Review(finally Completed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.