Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos (53017 Views)

Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Sharpsharp00123: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2023
Kingabia1998:

This one they are displaying na ordenary knockout go blow this vehicle
it’s very easy to identify Igbo comments on a social media platform

I can bet this guy is igbo

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Kingabia1998(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
it’s very easy to identify Igbo comments on a social media platform

I can bet this guy is igbo
Proudly Igbo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Brendaniel: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2023
gr8ofnnetwork:

My prayer for you is this: may you perpetually have reasons to hate your country. Whatever be the situation, you will forever have negative remark. God bless you

I don't hate my country, I love my country and that is why I want to see it work, I'm only speaking the truth, nothing bad will ever happen to me because I want my country to work.....

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Brendaniel: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
a typical hatefilled igbo

U people no dey see better thing?
At least appreciate one when u see it, must u wail all the time?
Are u people born to wail?
Like u refuse to see anything good about others but u want them to rate u

If the news is bad now u don’t care u will grab it with your full body

Your tribe don cast

grin Oga don vex because I dey talk truth.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Sharpsharp00123: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2023
Kingabia1998:

Proudly Igbo!!!
it’s just like saying

Proudly hatefilled
Proudly lacking common sense

That’s what we see from here

8 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by orisa37: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2023
VERY GOOD.
NIGERIA MILITARY IS THE SMARTEST IN THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigeria is blessed with everything but the witches nd wizards in power don't want the blessing 2b seen.
Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by jagorinho: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ordinary Banger 6 sounds..Go turn this one upside down.

Hahahahahahahahaha...Follow IVM wey sabi Road..

Lobatan
I know a fool with inferiority complex ridden soul will soon show, and alas you showed up, the Chadians knew about IVM and went for Pro force , what does that tell you ?( Mr victim mentality)....you and your likes never see anything, you go explain tire.

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by jagorinho: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
a typical hatefilled igbo

U people no dey see better thing?
At least appreciate one when u see it, must u wail all the time?
Are u people born to wail?
Like u refuse to see anything good about others but u want them to rate u

If the news is bad now u don’t care u will grab it with your full body

Your tribe don cast
They have always been like that, a nobody having an exaggerated feeling about himself, they worst thing to happen to an individual is to share citizenship with those people, the keep dragging the whole country back with their constant nagging and wailing like an orphan.

let them hold the presidency and you will see bragging from every corner, the victim cries will die off, the want to use victimization cries as a tool to wrestle their way to the top but lass lass, e don cast.....even a kid knows the average tendency of an individual from that side to claim victim when things are not going his way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by tsdarkside(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2023
Kingabia1998:

Proudly Igbo!!!

we don hear....

you are Proudly yeye....

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by creativehubb: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Yes, the federal government and BOI must tap into the ingenuity and skill of the Nigerian army, provide more loans and grants, and also ensure proper utilization of funds given out. Nigeria should encourage more exports, this is the way to reduce dollar rates. Federal government should also go into agreement with countries we buy from, and tell them we prefer to pay them in naira or thier own currency, rather than buying dollars to pay them. Dollar is an expensive currency and we are wasting too much national resources buying it, to offset imports bills.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Rickmann: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Rossikk:
Chadian Army Proudly Display Their Nigerian-Built Proforce ARA MRAP APCs, during their 60th Independence Day celebrations.

The Chadian army paraded the fearsome-looking Armoured Personnel Carriers in the capital city of Ndjamena as citizens lined the streets and cheered.

Proforce, Nigeria’s leading defense developer of MRAPS (Armoured Personnel Carriers) netted a lucrative deal to supply these MRAPs to Chad.

RPG dey scatter American and Russian designed carriers, e come be una own.
abeg shift make i tear laugh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by creativehubb: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ordinary Banger 6 sounds..Go turn this one upside down.

Hahahahahahahahaha...Follow IVM wey sabi Road..

Lobatan
They are very durable, Chad must have tested before buying.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by condralbedez: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
undecided
Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
And Nigeria that owns the design is still battling with Boko Haram and bandits for more than 10 years....

Progressing you say, no wahala, just say amen, the things you call progress for Nigeria today, may that be what people will call progress in your life, since you call the things happening in Nigeria progress, may similar happen to you and people will call it progress, please just say amen, and if you can't say amen.

Then why wish on Nigerians something you cannot wish yourself and now call it progress ?

The Boko Haram issue is an ideological and political war. It's not just about weapons. A lot of political factors are involved. You can see how they gave them amnesty even when they caught them. embarassed

The government knows them but the northern political elites are the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by DaddyCoool: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Minus the THIEVES at the top!
Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Kenmatt(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
I watched.

I don't like using this slang; "Omo".

I have not used it but I think I will use it today.

"Omo!!!"

Innocent may God bless you.
Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Alchemy528: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
E hot oo
Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Longinyamapucci(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
Typing:

The same INNOSON substandard armoured trucks, that killed our security Agents on a lone Accident. Our Gallant Soldiers were on their way for a distress call in an INNOSON substandard armoured trucks.

The Trucks suddenly scattered on the road, without any external obstruction. Killing some Soldiers that were onboard. Since then, Federal Government swore never to patronise INNOSON fake and substandard Chinese made armoured trucks.

How can armoured trucks scatter as if it is made of Egg shell? They said it is made of armoured materials and can resist bullets. But INNOSON substandard armoured trucks can't even resist anything. Fake mottors.

What a joke, who will trust a product from people are are less talented and lack creativity...pro fix my ass.. everything about Yorubas are catch catch.

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Dandollar101(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
We're bless with the resources, the talent, the population, Education qualifications etc but religion, bigotry, tribalism etc is eating us gradually like virus and breeding young promising future to hate....

Relax, President Asiwaju Ahmed tinubu is here to stop all that nonsense insha Allah🙏 New Nigeria is on the way... No Pain No Gain.....

1 Like

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Judolisco(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
And Nigeria that owns the design is still battling with Boko Haram and bandits for more than 10 years....

Progressing you say, no wahala, just say amen, the things you call progress for Nigeria today, may that be what people will call progress in your life, since you call the things happening in Nigeria progress, may similar happen to you and people will call it progress, please just say amen, and if you can't say amen.

Then why wish on Nigerians something you cannot wish yourself and now call it progress ?
how many yrs did d US spend fighting terrorism in Afghanistan!?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by TheboyGhost(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Typing:

The same INNOSON substandard armoured trucks, that killed our security Agents on a lone Accident. Our Gallant Soldiers were on their way for a distress call in an INNOSON substandard armoured trucks.

The Trucks suddenly scattered on the road, without any external obstruction. Killing some Soldiers that were onboard. Since then, Federal Government swore never to patronise INNOSON fake and substandard Chinese made armoured trucks.

How can armoured trucks scatter as if it is made of Egg shell? They said it is made of armoured materials and can resist bullets. But INNOSON substandard armoured trucks can't even resist anything. Fake mottors.

Shut your mouth and ask your government the truth about what happened to that vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by DukeNija(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
muykem:
Over to hateful wailers. Nigeria is progressing though not at expected pace.

Nobody is hating contrary to what you might believe. Nigeria belongs to us all and we have a duty to hold the leaders accountable to deliver to the potentials of this great country. If we’re critical of our government it doesn’t translate to hate, it means we demand better from them.
Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
Typing:

Even you typing this rubish here, dont it sound xtreem stewpid to you? even keke just dont scatter on the road on its own without any impact,a 12MM steel plated Personel carier just broke down into PCs, Bross wetin happen?

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
muykem:

From the way you crafted your comment, you ended up sounding like a "hateful wailer".

You can't run away from the truth
Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by Chetas81(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
PEOPLE OF AFRICAN CONTINENT ARE NOT ASHAMED OF THEIR SELF, ONLY EGYPT GET IT RIGHT A LITTLE BIT, THE WHITE MAN SAID GIVE POWER TO THE BLACK AFRICANS, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO RULE THEIR SELF, THIS NOW BECOME TRUTH OF THE DAY
Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by slowice(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
muykem:

The people you call wailers are patriotic Nigerians fighting for a corrupt free and prosperous Nigeria.

you are just a sycophant

1 Like

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by TheboyGhost(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
it’s just like saying

Proudly hatefilled
Proudly lacking common sense

That’s what we see from here

You can't begin to imagine how much we hate yorubas now in Igboland.

We don't chicken away from people we hate.

We are filled with hate and we love it that Ewedu muzzling psycho

1 Like

Re: Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos by lexy2014: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Judolisco:
how many yrs did d US spend fighting terrorism in Afghanistan!?

Nigeria is battling BH in Nigeria.

The US was battling "terrorism" in Afghanistan.

You see the theatre of war is different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch / Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.