Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison (46091 Views)

Phone Thief Caught By Area Boys At Midnight Shows How He Does It (video) / Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by Padipadi(m): 4:20am On Aug 29, 2023
DevilishMan:

Yoruba Are Satan

Interesting... 🤔
DevilishMan:

Yoruba Are Satan

Interesting... 🤔
They aren't satan. Seems you guys are just looking for trouble left right and centre. Is Yaroob meaning satan to you?
The Hebrew spelling of satan is śāṭān (Hebrew: שָׂטָן) while the Arabic word for it is alsheytan.
Since you want to be unfortunate, egbere agbekunlemu (mumu mcous dripping boy), I m not surprised with how condemned you are.
The success of southwest and benefits you v gotten there ll hunt you. See his face like poverty logo.
Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by FuckTheMod: 4:50am On Aug 29, 2023
Naijanascam:
Can someone explain to us please

Is he talking Yoruba Ronu?
Don't worry, someone will translate OSÙ mumu for you soon.
Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by FuckTheMod: 4:52am On Aug 29, 2023
DevilishMan:
He is Yaribanza so I'm not surprised.
Poverty is their motto.
Lol
Frustrated soul
You people will forever be jealous of us and we'll forever have you under our feet. grin
Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by FuckTheMod: 4:53am On Aug 29, 2023
Pussycokie45:
Hungry thieving yellowbar head slamming Moslem

It's normal
Or deh
Ho lo fo
Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by Naijanascam: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Don't worry, someone will translate OSÙ mumu for you soon.

Otilo Foodlum grin grin grin
Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by Naijanascam: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2023
Nursepepeye:
he said the food people send to prisoners, it's they warders are eaten it.

Thank you
Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2023
this guy should be strip off his uniform and join the prison population by now....such a wicked fellow...even if i work in a prison i can never eat a prisoner food....that is food brought for prisoner by familes.....never will i...such a wicked act..... i will call them and give them their food...you dont know who can help you in life in the future....
Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by Blackman101: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
illiterates/ area boys hiding in uniform
Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by Tito24: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Naijanascam:
Can someone explain to us please

Is he talking Yoruba Ronu?
yes o

He said Yoruba ronu

You get person for prison
Re: Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
This idiot just lost his job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl / 150 Persons Killed In Ikoyi Prison Attack – Witness / South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.