Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Kiddwaya Recounts Incident That Almost Made Him Lose His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Recounts Incident That Almost Made Him Lose His Life (306 Views)

Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties / Actor Yul Edochie Recounts Incident That Made Him Stop Worrying About Trolls / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Recounts Incident That Almost Made Him Lose His Life by Azeemokoya: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
Terseer Waya, a Nigerian reality star who is better known as Kiddwaya has stated that he almost lost his life.

The former Big Brother Naija contestant narrated how he almost lost his life after being misdiagnosed and put on the wrong medication.

He said he suffered anxiety attacks in 2020 after featuring in the Big Brother Naija ‘Lockdown’ season but was wrongly placed on high blood pressure drugs for three months.

Kidd, disclosed this in a recent chat with popular media personality, Hero Daniels.

He said, “2020 towards becoming famous. This was probably about eight weeks after the [BBNaija Lockdown] show. Everything was perfect, everything was good. [Then] One day, I was on my bed speaking to my cousin, then I stood up to go to the toilet, and my legs stated shaking.

http://newsroundtheclock.com/kiddwaya-says-he-almost-lost-his-life/

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes Spiritual: Seeking Justice For Mohbad In A Shrine / MOHBAD: E Dey Sup / Mohbad Autopsy Concluded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.