Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road (2519 Views)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by boysco: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by BOSSkesh(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Goliath
Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by illicit(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Where's that
Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by AllBlack: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
my 6.4 is perfect for me. You will see lots of this at the embassy

1 Like

Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by Westerhoffe(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
It's a disorder…
I won't say more than that.

4 Likes

Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by ritzyvic1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's a disorder…
I will
He has acromegaly
It's caused by a pituitary tumor that is secreting excess growth hormone

2 Likes

Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by Westerhoffe(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
ritzyvic1:

I will
He has acromegaly
It's caused by a pituitary tumor that is secreting excess growth hormone

Yea…
Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by Dogalmighty17: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
What's there to celebrate? He should do some basic research. He is at heightened risk for early death. There is no known individual who has had such abnormal growth that has lived up to 60. At some point, his heart won't be able to keep up. Long before then, his joints at the knees may give out.
Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by Neddstark: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
The movie industry should turn him into a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by OgaTheTop2: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's a disorder…
It's now a disorder for someone to be tall? Michael Jordan, Shaquille O'Neal and all those tall people get disorder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by LikeAking: 12:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Genetically modified human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by TheBillyonaire: 4:44am On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's a disorder…

Not really. The Earth is home to giants. We are the ones with disorder.
Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by correctguy101(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Not really. The Earth is home to giants. We are the ones with disorder.

Was brother, was..

But not anymore as of now...

In the land of those with a single eye, anyone with a pair is always seen as an anomaly.

Our normal now could change, I'm not sure when or how, but as it currently is, that dogo is abnormal y tall. Not to talk of various problems associated with those with such abnormalities.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by mytime24(f): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2023
Bt not d tallest man
Re: Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road by Reality3080: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
It's now a disorder for someone to be tall? Michael Jordan, Shaquille O'Neal and all those tall people get disorder?
are they as tall as this or u don smoke your thing again

Sub n watch d video n u will realize the guy can’t even walk properly with those knocked kneels n height

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? / "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court / Photo: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.