Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,338 members, 7,826,349 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

"I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court (2511 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by Islie: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
A mother of four has told a divorce court that she starved her husband of sex for 18 years because he did not care for his family.

A 45year-old woman, Oluwatoyin Olafare, has told an Orile Customary Court sitting in Lagos State, that she starved her Pastor husband, Michael, of sex for 18 years because he stopped caring for her and the children.

The mother of four who instituted the divorce proceedings against her husband, also accused the Pastor of battering her whenever she demanded for school fees for the children and feeding allowance.

“I decided to punish my husband with no sex-weapon, because he was no longer caring for me.

He beats me up whenever I ask for the children’s school fees and feeding allowance.

He abuses my family whenever we have disagreements. He also demands for sex when he does not care if I have eaten or not. So, I do not allow him to touch me anymore.”

Oluwatoyin also claimed that her husband abandoned her and the children and moved out of the house to an unknown place.

But Pastor Olafare denied the accusations of his wife:

“I don’t beat her, but she nags a lot and causes trouble all around the neighbourhood. She is known as a street fighter and because of her attitude, we were sent out of the house.

She does not respect anybody including me; when I was transferred to the missionary quarters, she refused to follow me and so I left.”

http://pulse.ng/gist/nothing-for-you-i-used-sex-to-punish-my-husband-pastors-wife-tells-court-id3911501.html
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by Hazardd(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
....and you think that deriving sex from him will change himundecided
instead you are giving him more freedom to cheat on you...some women and their fish brain eeh...smh
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by demmy0325(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Smh.. undecided
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
She is known as a street fighter and because of her attitude, we were sent out of the house.

the pastor did marry a tout
anyone who can use sex as a weapon to punish anyone can do and undo......
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by acidicTea(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by nerodenero: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Both of them have violated the essence of marriage. Every Tom, Di.ck and Harry use the title Pastor now undecided
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by edwife(f): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hazardd:
....and you think that deriving sex from him will change himundecided
instead you are giving him more freedom to cheat on you...some women and their fish brain eeh...smh

While i agree with you that a woman should not use sex to get to her husband,but how does him sleeping with someone else suppose to be a solution or the woman's fault?

So as the man also hits her and doesn't financially care for his family,should the wife go to a man who will spend on her?

That's not how to sort out a conflict in marriage,they both wrong in this situation.

1 Like

Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by Hazardd(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
edwife:

While i agree with you that a woman should not use sex to get to her husband,but how does him sleeping with someone else suppose to be a solution or the woman's fault?

So as the man also hits her and doesn't financially care for his family,should the wife go to a man who will spend on her?

That's not how to sort out a conflict in marriage,they both wrong in this situation.
didnt you read the man side of the story, that he ''didnt hit her woman''...
Well sha, i dont care who is at fault, what am emphasing is on what the woman think " she is punishing her husband by not giving him sex for i8 years"...some women get heart.,
Rather she is giving her husband an upper hand to enjoy it more outside...
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Like;

Wife: Hey, honey, can I get the money for the kids' tuition?

Husband: *slaps wifr, dropkicks her. Uppercuts wife*

Yeah, that's kinda hard to believe.
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by mutter(f): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2015
What a foolish woman. was she not punishing herself as well?
Either that or they have both been at it outside.
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by edwife(f): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2015
^^^^ gringrin

Missed this side of mutter.

Hazardd:

didnt you read the man side of the story, that he ''didnt hit her woman''...
Well sha, i dont care who is at fault, what am emphasing is on what the woman think " she is punishing her husband by not giving him sex for i8 years"...some women get heart.,
Rather she is giving her husband an upper hand to enjoy it more outside...

I read al-right and it's a case of she said-i said ,though i find it hard to believe that man will hit his wife just because of kid's tuition.
You right there,8 years is a long time-i wonder what kept them together for that long.And she won't tell me that she also deprived herself for that long.
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2015
They both lost it.
Re: "I Used Sex To Punish My Husband" - Pastor's Wife Tells Court by Hazardd(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:
^^^^ gringrin

Missed this side of mutter.

I read al-right and it's a case of she said-i said ,though i find it hard to believe that man will hit his wife just because of kid's tuition.
You right there,8 years is a long time-i wonder what kept them together for that long.And she won't tell me that she also deprived herself for that long.

maybe both of them are satisfying themself ousidecheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) / On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement / I'm Confused On What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.