Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

How To Change My Opay Account Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Change My Opay Account Number (4029 Views)

How To Change OPAY Account Number (phone Number) / What Is An Opay Account Number? / Need To Fund My Opay Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change My Opay Account Number by PRUDENTJ2: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Changing your Opay phone number involves a simple process, but it's got some specific steps. First, gather your documents: a police report stating you've lost access to your old number, a valid ID card, and a sworn affidavit.

In the affidavit, state that you're not using the old number anymore, provide the new number, and authorize Opay to transfer your old wallet balance to the new one. Snap pics of these documents and email them to antifraud@opay-inc.com with the subject "CHANGE PHONE NUMBER." Wait for their reply (usually within 3 days).

For Detailed Explanation Read https://bbankbusiness.com/how-to-change-my-opay-account-number/

This process ensures your security and keeps things legit.

(1) (Reply)

Beautify Your Homes/offices With Our Beautiful Mirrors and wall frames / Forex Trading: Profitable Or Not? / Aliexpress Purchase/courier(gurus Kindly Check In And Advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.