Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Please What Does This Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please What Does This Mean? (181 Views)

What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? / Help! What Could This Mean? I Keep Seeing 11 11:11. See Picture / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
JangGang:
Good day my fellow nairalanders.
First and foremost, I'm a christian.

Okay, I created this post cuz I need some advice from you guys concerning my current
'situation'.
Ok. This is it.
Whenever I dream about something, the next day or the next week I find these dreams somewhat coming to pass(becoming a reality).
It has been happening quite often and sometimes when I think about a particular event taking place, I eventually see this my thoughts coming to pass.
It happens frequently and I'm beginining to question whether it is spiritual or whether it has a religious undertone.

Orrr Does it mean that God is calling me?

Please what's your view on this........

Dreams are normal but when it's happening the way you had it then you need to pray over it. Of course some supernatural beings are trying to communicate with you but that doesn't mean it's the true God.

I had similar experience in my early teens but i stopped watching horror movies and movies having to do with spiritism then it vanished.

I'm not saying the same will work with you but then pray fervently over it.

1 Like

Re: Please What Does This Mean? by obojememe: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
it’s a gift, seek your true self and live your true self
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
JangGang:
Good day my fellow nairalanders.
First and foremost, I'm a christian.

Okay, I created this post cuz I need some advice from you guys concerning my current
'situation'.
Ok. This is it.
Whenever I dream about something, the next day or the next week I find these dreams somewhat coming to pass(becoming a reality).
It has been happening quite often and sometimes when I think about a particular event taking place, I eventually see this my thoughts coming to pass.
It happens frequently and I'm beginining to question whether it is spiritual or whether it has a religious undertone.

Orrr Does it mean that God is calling me?

Please what's your view on this........
Go and be playing Baba Ijebu or go sporty. Please invest your thoughts, don’t waste it 🙏🏼
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
JangGang:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. First and foremost, I'm a christian. Okay, I created this post cuz I need some advice from you guys concerning my current
'situation'. Ok. This is it. Whenever I dream about something, the next day or the next week I find these dreams somewhat coming to pass(becoming a reality). It has been happening quite often and sometimes when I think about a particular event taking place, I eventually see this my thoughts coming to pass.
It happens frequently and I'm beginining to question whether it is spiritual or whether it has a religious undertone. Orrr Does it mean that God is calling me?
Please what's your view on this......
First of all, there is nothing of God or Jesus Christ in your dream so do not confuse the one with the other. Second, according to Jesus Christ, only those who are become like demons and angels--- possessed of Eternal Life--- can experience the spiritual as expressed in Scripture. So maybe what you instead mean by spiritual is mental. undecided

If what you experience in your dreams happens then take advantage of what your mind maybe helping you with before it quits. undecided
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by correctguy101(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First of all, there is nothing of God or Jesus Christ in your dream so do not confuse the one with the other. Second, according to Jesus Christ, only those who are become like demons and angels--- possessed of Eternal Life--- can experience the spiritual as expressed in Scripture. So maybe what you instead mean by spiritual is mental. undecided

If what you experience in your dreams happens then take advantage of what your mind maybe helping you with before it quits . undecided

Wise words.

I see you KoboJunkie.
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Dreams are normal but when it's happening the way you had it then you need to pray over it. Of course some supernatural beings are trying to communicate with you but that doesn't mean it's the true God.

I had similar experience in my early teens but i stopped watching horror movies and movies having to do with spiritism then it vanished.

I'm not saying the same will work with you but then pray fervently over it.
Thanks a lot. I'll do just that. As a matter of fact, I don't watch horror movies.
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2023
obojememe:
it’s a gift, seek your true self and live your true self
Please, what do you mean by living and seeking my true self.
Please elaborate....
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:

If what you experience in your dreams happens then take advantage of what your mind maybe helping you with before it quits. undecided
Thanks but I can assure you that's it not mental.
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Aug 29, 2023
JangGang:
■ Thanks but I can assure you that's it not mental.
I am afraid it is all mental. We forget that the human mind is like a giant computer processing complex algorithms which it feeds to us to help us get an advantage in life anyway possible. Some have the key to unlocking that ability by training their minds to think in a certain way while others get it from their subconscious feeding it to them without much effort. While many more live and die without ever experiencing the power of that machine which is more powerful than any other machine man has yet to imagine processing algorithms that men have yet to dream of. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Quotes Of Faith From Smith Wigglesworth / Video: Have You Been In A Situation Like This Before? Share Your Experience. / Pst. Adeboye Prays For Israel As They Engage In War With Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.