Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi (1241 Views)

Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt / CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi by Relax101(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
Anyansi: It Is Win Or Bust For Enyimba!

CAF Champions League hopefuls, Enyimba of Aba, have restated the importance of Sunday's semifinal return leg match against Moroccan foes, Wydad, saying they will do their best to nick victory in the game.

Chairman of the club, Chief Felix Anyansi Agwu, told Complete Sports that the match is a must-win game for them in their aspiration to win the continent's most prized club side trophy for the third time.

The Aba side who won the cup back-to-back in 2003 and 2004 lost 1-0 to the Moroccans in the first leg decided in Casablanca two weeks ago and need to overhaul that deficit with at least a clear 2-0 win to advance to the final.
Anyansi Agwu believes it is a mission possible while admitting however that it won't be a walk in the park for his team.

"We are going for an outright victory; that is the only result that can see us through," insisted the Vice-Chairman of the Technical Committee of Nigeria Football Federation,NFF.

"It is a must win game for us but first we must have to start from somewhere which is to cancel out the [1-0] deficit. We cannot afford to fail at this time because we owe Nigerians that trophy this time around."

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/news/2011/10/anyansi-it-is-win-or-bust-for-enyimba
Re: Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi by otokx(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2011
If they follow the spirit of siasia then can just forget it.
Re: Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi by purplekayc(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi by fashizie(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
make God help dem
Re: Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi by tefund(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hopefully,they will win
Re: Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
Plz guys dont let me down. I believe in u and I have always had. Go peoples elephant and soar high.
Re: Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi by mikron(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
at least let them give us something to cheer about after the heartbreak of last weekend. I believe in the peoples ELEPHANT.
Re: Enyimba Must Win Against Wydad - Anyansi by MMM2(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
dey will wink

(1) (Reply)

My Super Eagles Dream 11 / [photos ] See Moment Arsene Wenger Pushed Mourinho During Match Today / Where Will Manu Garba Fix Players Like Iheanacho, Success, Yahaya, Ndidi, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.