Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number (1192 Views)

How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth / Solar Generator With Easy Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by ROYH(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Did You Know That You Can Make Your Work More Easier And Make More Money In Your Various Shop Offline If You Learn How To Render This Service For Your Local Customer With Just A Token Depending On How Quickly You Want To Become Rich πŸ™‚. Yes. I said RICH Because This Isn't A Service That's Render My Many Nin Outlet, Only Few People Are Rendering The Services.
To Get started, you'll need to be registered on the platform you're going to be using to carry out your services. get To Get more gist, Watch the full video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0VtExtumEI

Re: NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by rottable(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Your YouTube video was so useless that couldn't tell us the website
Re: NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by ROYH(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2023
rottable:
Your YouTube video was so useless that couldn't tell us the website
it wasn't it useless. You could have commented and I'd supply the website πŸ™‚
Re: NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by ROYH(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2023
paulininoffce:
Correction and modifications of any NIN issues, errors, mistakes on Date of Birth ( DOB ), passport, change of phone number, signature not validate and change of Names .

Call or WhatsApp Dr Paul 0ficial on - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance on your NIN date of birth ( DOB ) and change of Names correction modifications .
that change of number, does it require rαΊΉ-thumbprinting and capturing again just like DOB and any other modification?
Re: NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by lindademola: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2023
I need help, I am having NIN wrong names. how can I go about this
Re: NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by ROYH(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7372145/how-change-name-date-birth/1#125576792
lindademola:
I need help, I am having NIN wrong names. how can I go about this
Re: NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by ROYH(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Thank you
mbomaolajej:
no thumbprint and capturing needed
Re: NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by olajidebary: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2023
my NIN is showing wrong DOB, please I need on how to go about this
Re: NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by ROYH(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
miraolakunle:
Please how can I validate my NIN details on Nimc portal. it showing me details need validation
it's 1k for validation
Re: NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number by ROYH(m): 11:49am On Feb 04
johnojudeji:
Please I need urgent help Iost my NIN slip copy. How can I retrieve it back
I can help you get the nin slip back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Police (bar Beach Police) At Coolcafe To Do Random Laptop Search / Help, Opera Troubles / Constant Power Supply Is Possible, For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.